Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 808154
I’m a professional editor and can I just say… yes sometime systems like Final Cut Pro or premiere pro crash unexpectedly but it’s very unlikely that you lose everything. Editing videos takes hours and these programs automatically create saved back up files. This is most likely a lie and excuse because she feels anxiety about releasing the video.
🎣🎣🎣🎣
Surely she should save as she goes a long anyway. Though she is an idiot so...

The haaaaands in her recent stories
Screenshot_20211013-135310_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-135251_Instagram.jpg

"GUYS with your bone broth mayo and healthy Xmas dinner you too can look as youthful, healthy and as full of life as me Sarah's Day!"
Screenshot_20211013-135449_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So let’s see if i got this right:

1) sunday: i’m filming a vlog! This is my next video, so coming soon
2) actually i want to film a life update before that video so that is coming right away (aka come back to check every day!!!)
3) monday: ad
4) tuesday: ad
5) wednesday: ad
5.1) wednesday: still no mention of life update
6) 💰💰💰 cash in and reap the benefits of your easily manipulated audience

And still no ebook workouts.
7) “lose” all of your editing
8) spam with “family goalzzz” videos
9) promise the video for tmrw
9) cue an ad in the morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't really know how fillers work - but could they, paired with weight loss be responsible for how uncanny valley her face is looking lately ? I know a lot of women drop weight rapidly early on in pregnancy due to morning sickness but her cheekbones just look strange, almost like dr.suess who-ville prosthetics.

Reactions: 25
My goodness, we are all a bunch of silly Sunee chicken nuggets (gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free of course)

1. The tell all editing all got deleted, so she has to start from scratch?

or

2. Scumball is waiting for the news of Kate & Kyles new babies birth to make sure she steals the limelight when they announce.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 808154
I’m a professional editor and can I just say… yes sometime systems like Final Cut Pro or premiere pro crash unexpectedly but it’s very unlikely that you lose everything. Editing videos takes hours and these programs automatically create saved back up files. This is most likely a lie and excuse because she feels anxiety about releasing the video.
That's the second time she's said she's editing her own videos. I figured Georgia (?) was the one who quit recently as she was the one who used to edit Sarah's vlogs.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the whole team quit on her? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 807967
Okay, but whats wrong with her face????
I only just checked out this reel and it's easily one of her most terrible ads.

She is literally ageing in a not nice way, by the week.
Again, before everyone comes at me, nothing wrong with ageing, just hilarious that someone like her obsessed with being a youthful milf is getting to looking like this when she hasnt had the chance to stuff her face with botox and fillers.

The truth is shining thru, eh??
This is what the nachurral life does to you. Her eyebrows ar elegit disappearing.
I've seen a lot of people mentioning her eyebrows disappearing recently and I just wanted to point out that she's always had bad brows, she just used to have them tinted on a regular basis. This photo is from 2015. My guess is they're reverting back to their natural state and her unbalanced diet is obviously doing her hair no favors.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 11.49.17 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my word! I forgot all about this!
Also my friend was working for LJ and they sent her a letter telling her her position was terminated. No phone call or anything. Just a letter in the mail one day. Absolute pack of chunts.
Yeah I used to work for LJ and they are they worst company I ever worked for in my life 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hahaha what if the drama is Scuz got fined 50k for not stating ads, found a way to put a blame on Tanika, and that was just last drop of bullshit for Tanika, enough to quit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Such a load of big fat BS that latest bunch of stories with the technical difficulties. It's 100% a way to buy time because either she hasnt filmed the video yet (because she wouldnt have filmed it without mentioning it or using it to bait) or she's just dragging it out some more to create hype and throw in a few more ads along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
*cracks knuckles* I’m ready for the tit storm to begin after she uploads her ‘important’ YouTube video tomorrow *cracks knuckles AGAIN!*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So who's gonna take one for the team tomorrow?

I'm very curious to hear what she's gonna come out with but I don't think I can put myself through what is probably going to be 20 minutes of vague babbling inbetween a sponsored skincare routine and by the end we'll still be none the wiser as to what actually happened.

Reactions: 27
So who's gonna take one for the team tomorrow?

I'm very curious to hear what she's gonna come out with but I don't think I can put myself through what is probably going to be 20 minutes of vague babbling inbetween a sponsored skincare routine and by the end we'll still be none the wiser as to what actually happened.
Omg SAME.
pleaaaase are there any volunteers? 😅 I’m way too curious but I also cannot take her talking with her fingers and the tears I can already HEAR rolling down her cheeks 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Sarah herself said "the haters" are going to have a field day so it really must be....something. I mean, going by that statement she kind of knows it's maybe not super rational and just overreacting?

Reactions: 23
Omg SAME.
pleaaaase are there any volunteers? 😅 I’m way too curious but I also cannot take her talking with her fingers and the tears I can already HEAR rolling down her cheeks 🤐
I'll defo be watching it, can't wait to see her fake tears.
I also feel like IF it was a problem with the baby then we (the 'haters') wouldn't have beef with that as that is a traumatic situation. We'd still say she was extra dramatic because she was so baity but that is atleast a legit problem.
She definitely knows she was exaggerating and is going to get called out on it. She's probably also remembering that she did in fact bait a miscarriage as a pregnant woman so probs will get hate all over again for that

Reactions: 32
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/
Interesting - lots of UK influencers on there. I love Stacey Solomon, she makes me smile. I’m kind of scared to click hers, she has such a low rating and there must be reasons I'm unaware of.

Reactions: 5
Such a load of big fat BS that latest bunch of stories with the technical difficulties. It's 100% a way to buy time because either she hasnt filmed the video yet (because she wouldnt have filmed it without mentioning it or using it to bait) or she's just dragging it out some more to create hype and throw in a few more ads along the way.
She's probably waiting for the optimal time to post. Weekend views perhaps.

0EEF1D87-C1BF-427B-BD79-4853E5890080.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As others have said, this poor man needs a burger, a beer and a phone-free week away from Scuzzmeister. Kinda sad.
Also, jumping on the bandwagon way too late:
🇩🇪, 31 (to quote Samweis: Po-ta-toes!)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My god, she’s actually looking geriatric in those screenshots. I don’t even mean that as a dig, it genuinely looks like she has some sort of rapid ageing disorder.

Also, my bet is that she didn’t even film this bs excuse video yet, but she has to build up the sympathy. She’ll just dash off something last minute like she always does, probably with all the standard YT tropes: *deep sigh* “this is such a difficult video to make guuyyys”, “this is like the fourthteenth billion time I’ve recorded this”, “I know I’m gonna get hate for this, but IF yOu reAllY LoVe mE YoUlL KisS mY AsS” “ps buy my tit”.

Since when are her sit down chats highly edited beyond basic cuts anyway? It’s not like she’s ever edited in extra cards or graphics or music or anything remotely fancy for sit down vids, much less serious ones. In fact, if your mantra is to be ReAl And RaW wouldn’t you just record your earnest thoughts and upload? Why the need for a major edit unless you have to curate manipulate your words, to promote a specific image of yourself? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.