Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was peanutbuttersticks really Tanika all along?!

Edit - ScummyScuz you beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all,

It seems every couple of days someone new here posts a "I wanna know how many people are reading this thread, hit like on my post!"

This messes up the most liked for tattle and this thread as it always appears as the most liked across the whole of tattle, hence why like polling isn't allowed.

The threads show the number of views, if a poll is created you can see the number of voters, with attachments you can see how much they've been viewed, if you click the most liked button you see how many likes the most liked posts got etc so it's all unnecessary.

View the most liked across all of Sarah's day threads here - https://tattle.life/tags/sarahs-day/most-liked

Please can you report when this happens, no one gets in trouble. But it would be good to stop this.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 64
LOLLLLLLL the big crisis- I found my bestie on tattle
Lmao but can you imagine if the big crisis was actually Sarah finding out Tanika was going to quit working for her, so it was all a big gas lighting scheme to make Tanika (AKA her only friend) feel so bad that she stayed…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Those are the ugliest f*cking tracksuit sets I’ve seen, and that TikTok video sure as hell wouldn’t have convinced me to buy them
They look cheap and synthetic, that type of tit polyblend fabric that's never warm enough or cool enough. I cant believe people actually buy this crap.

Reactions: 16
Sarah - 2 kids - No Tanika - No vaccine/life
Popcorn ready 🍿🍿🍿

Didn't someone say Tahlia jumped ship as well? If she puts an ad out...please please please someone here apply. We’d have an insider

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It is very clear that Miss holistic herself is being super cautious what she is posting right now. She knows very well that should her vaccine status be known public it will be an immediate cancellation of her many companies and social status.
SURELY you would just SUCK IT UP and just go and get VACCINATED ????

seriously we all know there is only one thing Sez understands and it is $$$$$$ and that is the only thing she has to loose if she does not get vaccinated and FAST

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If this talk about Tanika and Tahlia leaving is true, could it be that they're hiring PEOPLE WHO ARENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY?!!
And I wonder how that will workout for them because theyre all round crappy human beings and employers, that's for certain.

Reactions: 28
Maybe funnee is going to release an all natural vegan gluten free paleo allergy free bicarb free toddlah tested coronavirus vaccine

I can see the YouTube title now
Sit down chat! ** hoW I VaxXEd mYSELf aT hOMe ** holistic and all natural - praise Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Also watch NONE of those foods actually be released in Funnee. They are probably all store bought.
She definitely will upload how to make healthy Burnt toast though

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 15.47.55.png

Okay, but whats wrong with her face????
I only just checked out this reel and it's easily one of her most terrible ads.

She is literally ageing in a not nice way, by the week.
Again, before everyone comes at me, nothing wrong with ageing, just hilarious that someone like her obsessed with being a youthful milf is getting to looking like this when she hasnt had the chance to stuff her face with botox and fillers.

The truth is shining thru, eh??
This is what the nachurral life does to you. Her eyebrows ar elegit disappearing.

Maybe funnee is going to release an all natural vegan gluten free paleo allergy free bicarb free toddlah tested coronavirus vaccine

Sit down chat! ** hoW I VaxXEd mYSELf aT hOMe ** holistic and all natural - praise Jesus
vaxxed myself at home
praise Jesus
I AM DESCEASED!!!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm shook that she's actually realised Christmas is coming and seems to be prepping/ hyping it. I was expecting a Dec 24 rush job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 807967
Okay, but whats wrong with her face????
I only just checked out this reel and it's easily one of her most terrible ads.

She is literally ageing in a not nice way, by the week.
Again, before everyone comes at me, nothing wrong with ageing, just hilarious that someone like her obsessed with being a youthful milf is getting to looking like this when she hasnt had the chance to stuff her face with botox and fillers.

The truth is shining thru, eh??
This is what the nachurral life does to you. Her eyebrows ar elegit disappearing.

vaxxed myself at home -- I AM DESCEASED!!!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She looks so different and I really can’t put my finger on it!!! Is it her lips!?

Reactions: 21

Using my brand new Esmi x La Bang x SD gua sha tool you can massage our all-natural vaccine into your skin! Get immunised and moisturised at once! Self care!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I put people who are scared of microwaves and anti-vaxers in the same box.
They abssolutely are, I believe. This is why I am not shocked that she's "influencing" people into desiring babies. They're probably all anti-abortionists as well.

What she should launch, and what would do REALLY frikking good with the stans, is her own unique line of TINFOIL HATS.

SD times WFX Sezzy Special TinFoil Hats -- limited ed, for all you smol human anti-vax mUmMs out there. Great for your post-lockdown, un-vaxed picnic and brunch outings.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Using my brand new Esmi x La Bang x SD gua sha tool you can massage our all-natural vaccine into your skin! Get immunised and moisturised at once! Self care!!!
Omf I am officially deceased
SD X White Fox covid repellant clothing- perfect for unvaxxed picnics! 30% off with code SDUnVaxxed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I took a poll about Sunee and these are the results.
I also had a comment which said something like "i never want to buy Sunee" because it didn't fit in the poll (and we ALL know that's how most of us feel) which got 66 votes.
I am surprised that people still want to buy it! Especially considering recent recipes and everyone's reviews.

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She must be the life of the party on Christmas Day with her healthy food that she force feeds everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I put people who are scared of microwaves and anti-vaxers in the same box.
Same box as self diagnosed PCOS sufferers, self diagnosed gluten free (when not pregnant of course) and self diagnosed lactose intolerant. The box does have room for botox and highly processed supplement powders though so don't worry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.