Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I saw a post either on here or reddit say that she said she’d do a sweaty shredder but never posted an after picture so it might not have happened,, and here we are today with her filming her workout 🙄

Reactions: 11
God I dislike her .
she has used those photos to talk about her unhealthy obsession with the gym. now she is using the same photos as promo in the lead up to releasing her ebook. so tacky.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
she has used those photos to talk about her unhealthy obsession with the gym. now she is using the same photos as promo in the lead up to releasing her ebook. so tacky.
So yesterday tattlers were talking about how her body looks different recently … and now she’s made how many posts about her pre baby body\workout and pointless posts about working out with a toddlah? Hmm ok…hey Sezzy!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope they have security fencing at the front of their house, it really concerns me that she’s working out in the garage while Fox is out the front on his trike (naked).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God I dislike her .
What so she's just scrolling through her old photos, admiring her old body... which she lost her period over and wasn't healthy... self admittedly...? What's the point of that post?
She must have seen comments about how her pink activewear wasn't flattering and trying to sneakily defend herself by saying I'm not as skinny as when I was clinically underweight, not because I don't want to be, because my kid is too much work and I resent him for it.
Can't even begin to unpack how problematic that post is.
Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
“Look how amazing I looked when I was depriving myself of food and over exercising” 🤢
Its so wrong. Looking at these images you know how much restriction goes into having that body. Think about all that one misses out on restricting lik e that.
- dinners out and getting to taste all food with friends/partner
- cocktails/wines with the girls
- chocolate at easter at 8am
- eating icecream, softdrink, pop corn and mnms at the movies
- tasting new foods, experiencing different cuisines
- family bbqs with party pies and fairy bread
- going for a walk in the sunshine instead of a HIIT workout
- skipping social gatherings because youll miss out on the workout or consume "bad" foods

I could just keep going. Its so sad. SO much of our social life and experiences in life is surrounded by food. If you restrict yourself so much there is SO much in life you miss out on. Shared experiences just pass you by.

Life is not all about being ripped.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Its so wrong. Looking at these images you know how much restriction goes into having that body. Think about all that one misses out on restricting lik e that.
- dinners out and getting to taste all food with friends/partner
- chocolate at easter at 8am
- eating icecream, softdrink, pop corn and mnms at the movies
- tasting new foods, experiencing different cuisines
- family bbqs with party pies and fairy bread
- going for a walk in the sunshine instead of a HIIT workout
- skipping social gatherings because youll miss out on the workout or consume "bad" foods

I could just keep going. Its so sad. SO much of our social life and experiences in life is surrounded by food. If you restrict yourself so much there is SO much in life you miss out on. Shared experiences just pass you by.

Life is not all about being ripped.

She doesn't worry about that because sHe DoEsN'T dRiNk
She doesn't drink because it's empty calories, not because she doesn't like it. She wouldn't have drunk at the weddings otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to quit with the body check posts. It is 2021. There is no excuse to not know how harmful this is to her audience
Also what does she mean, gone are the days of cooling down on the stairmaster? Pre lockdown, she was openly working out twice a day, one on her own and one with a trainer or a class. If you're working out longer than 2 hours a day, that's not even "pre-mum" life. That's a "doesn't have a full-time job life"...

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.