Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bothers me how so many of her recipes are named “simple X”. Lots of recipes use “easy” instead, like “easy pad thai” or something. It’s the equivalent of “yo can I copy your work//yeah but just change it a bit so it’s not obvious” and we all know allllll of Sarah’s recipes are stolen copies. ALSO it reminds me of Schitt’s Creek, “it’s so simple even a bebe could do it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think there are more regulations around publishing a cookbook in terms of including the nutritional panel. I think that’s a cost she didn’t want to pay before but can probably see a book will sell better than her app. But she needs something *exciting* because her content these days is sooo boring.

Reactions: 8
Probabaly wants to publish a book now because Elsa's Wholesome Life is writing another book (after asking her followers if they'd prefer an app or a book).

Remember when Sez said she couldn't publish a book because she's too much of a control freak and would need to basically bind the pages together herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Podcast ep.187.....
"hi, it's me Kurt, and I have a confession to make"
Sarah in weird voice "I'm a girl"
*both laugh
this was super tone deaf to the LGBTQ community. I am pretty reserved about the whole gender identity movement but god anyone these days knows that type of joke is just bad taste. Once you realise how tone deaf she is outside of being a privileged white blonde skinny ChRiStIaN it’s hard to unsee.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She also said she didn’t want to pay for shipping costs of a physical book. (Not to mention she probably didn’t find a publisher and would only make a fraction of the sale). She will definitely do an eBook because her fans wanted a book and she will probably sell more than sunee subscriptions. If she actually does this then it’s confirmed her app failed.
She will sell this in a clever way like “here is an eBook of my most favourite recipes and people who want more can subscribe to Sunee,”

Reactions: 20
Omg. The Jesus IG story.
Zoom bible study on the big screen while Focks screams WE LOVE YOU JESUS on the plinth while holding a holy cross.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Omg. The Jesus IG story.
Zoom bible study on the big screen while Focks screams WE LOVE YOU JESUS on the plinth while holding a holy cross.
And standing on the entertainment unit?! What happened to telling him off for climbing on things? I guess it’s only important to do that when it’s for content. No wonder this poor kid doesn’t know what boundaries are 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
this was super tone deaf to the LGBTQ community. I am pretty reserved about the whole gender identity movement but god anyone these days knows that type of joke is just bad taste. Once you realise how tone deaf she is outside of being a privileged white blonde skinny ChRiStIaN it’s hard to unsee.
Yes, yet another juvenile and out-of-touch comment from this MiSs CLueLesS

Reactions: 15
Omg. The Jesus IG story.
Not even on the plinth...he's standing on the TV cabinet, right in front of the massive TV! So dangerous! But Sezzzie's attitude?..."Too cute not to share" 🤦‍♀️
Lockdown has highlighted how pathetic their lives are...posts have been incredibly limited and incredibly boring. They have no interests outside of making money with all their lame "prodjekts." They've got no idea of how to entertain themselves at home...Gardening? No. Reading? No. Craft of any description? Nope. DIY anything? Nup. Playing games and focussing soley on their child? God forbid! How about you get your sketch pad out, Sezzzie, and show us you designing your next collection?! Yeah, I didn't think so! Creating some ORIGINAL recipes? Ha, jokes! What about creating a mood board of some decorating ideas for Fock's bedroom? Maybe start an online study course? Do some proper research into health, diet, cooking....anything!! Nah, just sit around whinging about how hard done by you are, wallowing in your own miserable life - oh, and watching your bible study zoom sesh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lol please check out the comments on Tahlia’s latest post on Instagram 🤣
Posting these here before they get deleted, their whole family is trash lmao 😂
How’s the Sunee comp looking Tahls?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think he is, because it would have been the perfect vlog/photo op but is Fox christened?

Reactions: 12
Having a look at the website, it looks like only one person on the 'team' is a qualified Dietitian (Millie). Hayden the Naturopath has a BSc in Health Science majoring in Naturopathy, and the Nutritionist Dee has an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine.

Millie's bio specifies "I love supporting Sarah and the team to deliver wholesome and nutritious recipes and content to the wonderful Sunee community, and am proud to say that I am the writer behind all of the ‘Hot Topics’ you read on the app." Which sounds a lot like she doesn't get involved with every recipe, and mainly focuses on the hot topics articles.

Hayden is the Naturopath who helped Sarah "to overcome her hormone and skin issues and see her start on this amazing journey she has taken" and "if you have any health issues then check out the Nourish Me pages here in Sunee and discover practical and easily implementable tips to overcome your health challenges naturally."

Dee's bio claims "I'm the Nutritionist approving all the meals and educational resources across the entire cooking project for you all, so everything has been fact-checked by yours truly."

So uh, according to the Sunee website, the least qualified (other than Sarah herself) is doing all the fact-checking and "approves all of the recipes here at Sunee"? 👀

(all quotes from their Bios or the FAQ)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Having a look at the website, it looks like only one person on the 'team' is a qualified Dietitian (Millie). Hayden the Naturopath has a BSc in Health Science majoring in Naturopathy, and the Nutritionist Dee has an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine.

Millie's bio specifies "I love supporting Sarah and the team to deliver wholesome and nutritious recipes and content to the wonderful Sunee community, and am proud to say that I am the writer behind all of the ‘Hot Topics’ you read on the app." Which sounds a lot like she doesn't get involved with every recipe, and mainly focuses on the hot topics articles.

Hayden is the Naturopath who helped Sarah "to overcome her hormone and skin issues and see her start on this amazing journey she has taken" and "if you have any health issues then check out the Nourish Me pages here in Sunee and discover practical and easily implementable tips to overcome your health challenges naturally."

Dee's bio claims "I'm the Nutritionist approving all the meals and educational resources across the entire cooking project for you all, so everything has been fact-checked by yours truly."

So uh, according to the Sunee website, the least qualified (other than Sarah herself) is doing all the fact-checking? 👀
Yeah my understanding was that the dietician only writes articles, doesn’t do anything related to checking the recipes (correct me if I am wrong though). So they say Sunee has a dietician on board but in reality they don’t as she has nothing to do with the food side of it.

Reactions: 25
Bit aside, but just wanted to say how thankful I am for this thread and you guys. Living in Australia, I have to deal with the narrow-minded, bogan culture, like the one Sarah embodies, way too much than I’d like to admit. At times it can get lonely and depressing, especially now more than ever, and you guys give me hope that not only there are people who can detect Sarah’s BS, but also there are enough people in this world who are accepting, restoring my faith in humanity. I am thinking of making a follow-up video on Sarah and Sunee’s shenanigans, but currently I’m not in a healthy headspace to handle criticism, I bet most of her stans mass disliked my video without even watching it, how dare I question her sissy? 🙄 Most comments were basically “why do you care?”, which isn’t really valid criticism in my opinion. Nevertheless, I’ll keep speaking up, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you 🙏🏾 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Bit aside, but just wanted to say how thankful I am for this thread and you guys. Living in Australia, I have to deal with the narrow-minded, bogan culture, like the one Sarah embodies, way too much than I’d like to admit. At times it can get lonely and depressing, especially now more than ever, and you guys give me hope that not only there are people who can detect Sarah’s BS, but also there are enough people in this world who are accepting, restoring my faith in humanity. I am thinking of making a follow-up video on Sarah and Sunee’s shenanigans, but currently I’m not in a healthy headspace to handle criticism, I bet most of her stans mass disliked my video without even watching it, how dare I question her sissy? 🙄 Most comments were basically “why do you care?”, which isn’t really valid criticism in my opinion. Nevertheless, I’ll keep speaking up, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you 🙏🏾 💕
Are a lot of Australians like her or is it a minority? :oops:

Reactions: 7
Are a lot of Australians like her or is it a minority? :oops:
As a POC I have experienced racism and alienation as long as I’ve been here. I guess being detached from the rest of the world, most of us are just sheltered and narrow-minded at best, but are simple, everyday people who don’t have malicious intent even if we do come off as bigoted, or I’d hope. Unlike Sarah, who genuinely gives me mean girl vibes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.