Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a smoothie with OAT milk and OATS. What the actual %^#*! Wish I could cure my intolerances that easy……..
Oat milk is really trendy at the moment thats why. Because I cant actually have gluten unlike Sarah I cant have oats because I have coeliacs lol. I also dunno why the duck she would eat gf bread over normal bread. Sissys not happy unless shes restricting her diet

Reactions: 25
Oat milk is really trendy at the moment thats why. Because I cant actually have gluten unlike Sarah I cant have oats because I have coeliacs lol. I also dunno why the duck she would eat gf bread over normal bread. Sissys not happy unless shes restricting her diet
Hello fellow coeliac! Honestly no offence if anyone here does it but when I hear people choose GF bread over normal I just can't understand it! Oh yes I'd rather holey, claggy, dry bread that last 2 seconds before going hard over crispy fresh bread. Also people that think gluren free is a health diet... Just follow me around for a week because I'm clearly not doing it to be healthy haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello fellow coeliac! Honestly no offence if anyone here does it but when I hear people choose GF bread over normal I just can't understand it! Oh yes I'd rather holey, claggy, dry bread that last 2 seconds before going hard over crispy fresh bread. Also people that think gluren free is a health diet... Just follow me around for a week because I'm clearly not doing it to be healthy haha.
For real, I had to eat gf as per doctor's orders for a year or so and the only time I ate gf breads (and cakes lol) was when visiting my parents and my mum would buy it because 1) it's so much more expensive and also 2) it's highly processed. As a "health conscious princess" why would you put that on your regular list??
Oh yes and also it doesn't taste nearly half as nice.

Reactions: 14
oh my god how did I not realise how disordered she was back in the day. Randomly watching an old vlog and she complains how she’s starving so she has a snack of….

Cucumber, banana & cinnamon 😳😳😳

because it’s “clean, low calorie and easy to digest”. Then complains how she was still hungry. Like of course you will be you’re eating bleeping cucumber and banana as a meal!!!!
D74EBFA6-BBF1-4360-9822-EA1CBEE05BB7.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
For real, I had to eat gf as per doctor's orders for a year or so and the only time I ate gf breads (and cakes lol) was when visiting my parents and my mum would buy it because 1) it's so much more expensive and also 2) it's highly processed. As a "health conscious princess" why would you put that on your regular list??
Oh yes and also it doesn't taste nearly half as nice.
Hahaha yeah I rarely eat it either because in all honesty it's not worth the calories for me, I'd rather eat a whole bag of crisps instead haha. It's also really sugary. They did a doc in the UK about it a couple years back and it's really not that good for you!

ETA ofc its good for you if you can't eat gluren etc, but I think people think it's magically 'helpful'. Gluten isn't the devil (in fact it makes things taste heavenly)

Last edited:
I don’t eat gluten due to my IBD and endometriosis and it makes me sad that all these influencers tell young impressionable people that gluten free = healthy. I would LOVE to have a piece of sourdough without getting ill afterwards 😩😩 also vegan/gluten free isn’t synonymous with healthy cause I probably have the UNHEALTHIEST diet even though I’m both haha all these skinny white women with no formal education or training in fitness or nutrition need to be deplatformed ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 32
oh my god how did I not realise how disordered she was back in the day. Randomly watching an old vlog and she complains how she’s starving so she has a snack of….

Cucumber, banana & cinnamon 😳😳😳

because it’s “clean, low calorie and easy to digest”. Then complains how she was still hungry. Like of course you will be you’re eating bleeping cucumber and banana as a meal!!!!
View attachment 673714
Exactly! I only heard of Sarah after all the controversies. I think braid-gate was the first time I even heard her name mentioned, had no idea she existed before that. Anyway the point is I watched all her old content with present knowledge and to me she has always been clearly super disordered about food and exercise from day 1. I think stans who watched her from the beginning and grew up alongside Sarah (not with Sarah because she never grew up lol) see the old content with rose coloured glasses but I can see it for what it is. She has always had lots of insane food rules, done sneaky tricks to reduce her calorie consumption, over exercised, and vastly under ate for her energy needs.

Reactions: 30
Exactly! I only heard of Sarah after all the controversies. I think braid-gate was the first time I even heard her name mentioned, had no idea she existed before that. Anyway the point is I watched all her old content with present knowledge and to me she has always been clearly super disordered about food and exercise from day 1. I think stans who watched her from the beginning and grew up alongside Sarah (not with Sarah because she never grew up lol) see the old content with rose coloured glasses but I can see it for what it is. She has always had lots of insane food rules, done sneaky tricks to reduce her calorie consumption, over exercised, and vastly under ate for her energy needs.
I agree. I remember watching her back in the day and at first I was shocked she would put obvious ED behaviours out there and no one seemed to question it. Which triggered an ED relapse because my ED behaviour mustn't be an ED, it must be normal if this YouTuber is putting it out there and no one's saying it's wrong? I hope that makes sense but she normalised ED behaviour and I don't understand how she was never called out for it???

Edit: spelling and grammar

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sunee recycling content less than a month after the first post. She's thought of some more great (insensitive and triggering) tips this time though!
Like chew your food! And put food on a plate!

Brb going to go pour my packet of crisps out into a bowl and chew each one five times to fully appreciate its taste and smell and think about how it makes me feel.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sunee recycling content less than a month after the first post. She's thought of some more great (insensitive and triggering) tips this time though!

Brb going to go pour my packet of crisps out into a bowl and chew each one five times to fully appreciate its taste and smell and think about how it makes me feel.
And there's still a word missing in the 3rd slide..."smell of your"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m reading this whilst eating my McDonalds in the car. Haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know right?????? Like people like sarah are crazy (from my point of view) to choose tiny slice of dry gf bread over regular bread. Ive had people tell me im on the “ideal diet” less carb and more fruit and veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im like uh carb isnt just bread and pasta

I don’t eat gluten due to my IBD and endometriosis and it makes me sad that all these influencers tell young impressionable people that gluten free = healthy. I would LOVE to have a piece of sourdough without getting ill afterwards 😩😩 also vegan/gluten free isn’t synonymous with healthy cause I probably have the UNHEALTHIEST diet even though I’m both haha all these skinny white women with no formal education or training in fitness or nutrition need to be deplatformed ASAP
I found this post on insta this morning lol. People like you and me arent doing this for weight loss 🤣 its because we have to

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I have no background in influencer marketing but clearly neither do Sunnee because WHY would they use Em Davies for promotion of a “healthy wellness cooking app”. I couldn’t think of anyone less into wellness than Em Davies 🤣 Sunnee clearly haven’t done their google research on this one. if you want to know why google “Em Davies Influencer celeb Spellcheck”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She should listen to her own advice when it comes to "no distractions"...doesn't she put her toddler in front of the TV to eat? Her toddler that eats so well and never watches TV? LOL my ass.

I have no background in influencer marketing but clearly neither do Sunnee because WHY would they use Em Davies for promotion of a “healthy wellness cooking app”. I couldn’t think of anyone less into wellness than Em Davies 🤣 Sunnee clearly haven’t done their google research on this one. if you want to know why google “Em Davies Influencer celeb Spellcheck”
HAHA THIS 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 672960what is goddess pizza?! Will I turn into more of a goddess if I eat it?!?! OMG!!!
She said "i have butterflies I'm so excited about whats to come" when she posted this....... I get the feeling that she going to do a recipe ebook given the lack of interest with sunee. I'm sure Baked Tuna mornay is already on sunee. and man the names she comes up with is like a 5 year olds school project. so cringey.

Reactions: 17
She said "i have butterflies I'm so excited about whats to come" when she posted this....... I get the feeling that she going to do a recipe ebook given the lack of interest with sunee. I'm sure Baked Tuna mornay is already on sunee. and man the names she comes up with is like a 5 year olds school project. so cringey.
Nearly all of those meals are already on Sunee so you’re probably right. She will probably include these in her ebook as a meal plan. That should not be legal though.

Ahh yes, drugs, so “healthy and holistic”. Does Sarah ever do her research?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.