Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a smoothie with OAT milk and OATS. What the actual %^#*! Wish I could cure my intolerances that easy……..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Looks like a decently sized plate of food for once but I know there will be a plot twist that her plates are like 10cm in diameter or something.
Pretty sure this is a side plate, not a dinner plate if you look at the proportions with that 1x toast on the side and we all know those gf breads are smaller than normal bread.
What I'm most surprised by (not just now, in general) is that she eats bacon. It's proven to be a carcinogenic and there's this whole 'nitrogen-free" bs going around in the wellness-influencer-world... she hasn't jumped on that ship yet.
Don't want to shame anyone for eating bacon, you do you. However someone living like S does with all her nonsense "health" claims, it's honestly super weird that she eats bacon, or even red meat for that matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Pretty sure this is a side plate, not a dinner plate if you look at the proportions with that 1x toast on the side and we all know those gf breads are smaller than normal bread.
What I'm most surprised by (not just now, in general) is that she eats bacon. It's proven to be a carcinogenic and there's this whole 'nitrogen-free" bs going around in the wellness-influencer-world... she hasn't jumped on that ship yet.
Don't want to shame anyone for eating bacon, you do you. However someone living like S does with all her nonsense "health" claims, it's honestly super weird that she eats bacon, or even red meat for that matter.
You're right about that it's a side plate come to think of it! And Scuz has no idea what is truly 'healthy' or not. She has an eating disorder that is filled with fear foods that have no rhyme or reason but passes it off as being 'healthy'.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not sure who here is into astrology lol but Sarah is a Virgo and that explains SOOOO much, the obsession with purity ‘clean eating’, obsession and focus on her physical body to the point of hypochondria, the need to control everything, the extreme criticism of self and others!

Reactions: 13
Not sure who here is into astrology lol but Sarah is a Virgo and that explains SOOOO much, the obsession with purity ‘clean eating’, obsession and focus on her physical body to the point of hypochondria, the need to control everything, the extreme criticism of self and others!
The obsession to with clean eating has nothing to do astrology. She has disordered eating, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Agree that Virgos can be health obsessed and often be nit-picky, however, please don’t blame Sarah’s actions on to her star sign, I’m sure there are many Virgos out there who are balanced and are actually pleasant to be around, let’s not reduce them into their astrological archetypes.

Reactions: 14
lol, I’m a Virgo and I was all no! I’m different, but you had me at hypochondria. I do suffer from health anxiety 😂

Reactions: 5
Agree that Virgos can be health obsessed and often be nit-picky, however, please don’t blame Sarah’s actions on to her star sign, I’m sure there are many Virgos out there who are balanced and are actually pleasant to be around, let’s not reduce them into their astrological archetypes.
Okay okay just to clarify I was 10000% not putting all of her traits down to astrology hahah! That would be wacky AF. I just thought it was a funny thing to notice 😅 and obviously all virgos do not have all of those traits, more so potentially they could come out in some people
Let’s move on now I’m embarrassed hahah sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No offense to bricks, but these guys are thick as bricks.

Jei has cooked the alfredo from the app, and someone has storied it in parts. It's basically making fun of his culinary skills. But it's an unconsciou comment on Funee too. The dish he ended up with looks nothing like the picture.

And these fellows are so dumb, Durt shared it proudly. Essentially publicising the mockery.

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Takes notes Scuzz. Your stans are starting to see that you’re becoming more lazy and about the money.

Someone on this post literally said they miss Sarah back during her first collections because she was more of a ‘vibe’ lol. Image is slipping through the cracks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay I snagged something the other day, I left the time stamp on my screenshot so you can see I screenshotted it this past Monday (the 19th). The comment about the comp and sunee’s responses were 3 days prior to my screenshot, putting that at Friday the 16th. Sunee is probably still trying to put this tit off and hope it goes away, but it’s interesting that they claimed they’ll have updates “next week.” Well witch it’s next week. Let’s see if sunee does anything by this Friday lol. And STILL SAYING SIT TIGHT HAHAHAHA you’re one to talk Sezzy, you’re a tight-ass so 🤷🏼‍♀️
B912B021-5EE8-4002-94B7-2071AFF375DC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Okay I snagged something the other day, I left the time stamp on my screenshot so you can see I screenshotted it this past Monday (the 19th). The comment about the comp and sunee’s responses were 3 days prior to my screenshot, putting that at Friday the 16th. Sunee is probably still trying to put this tit off and hope it goes away, but it’s interesting that they claimed they’ll have updates “next week.” Well witch it’s next week. Let’s see if sunee does anything by this Friday lol. And STILL SAYING SIT TIGHT HAHAHAHA you’re one to talk Sezzy, you’re a tight-ass so 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 672885
This thing for me is, it's going to just be another engagement scam, dressed up in a loop hole so they don't cop flak again. They've addressed nothing on the previous competition. They've not removed the fake 5* reviews. They've not even apologised for encouraging fake 5* reviews. It's pathetic and desperate.

Reactions: 39
4E9777E9-C83F-49D4-BDFF-C0C976F5A9EC.jpeg
what is goddess pizza?! Will I turn into more of a goddess if I eat it?!?! OMG!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
what is goddess pizza?! Will I turn into more of a goddess if I eat it?!?! OMG!!!
Another stolen idea. Green goddess recipes were all the rage with the clean eating crowd a few years ago. This thing will have pesto (and/or spinach) instead of red sauce, with caramalized onions. She can't do anything original, it's always a rip-off of someone else's work.

Edit: Oh look, first Google result:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Okay but who is going to tell them to stop saying "Sit Tight" ?!!!
It's just awfully rude, how do they not see that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.