Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've got so many DMs asking where I am/if I'm ok. You guys have noticed in not my usual bubbly self"
You can't just SAY you're always positive Sarah. You have to actually be happy and bubbly for us to believe you.
And I swear she doesnt get messages. I'm not THAT into the influencer culture but you have to be obsessed to start questioning where someone is when they've not posted much for like a DAY surely?

Also "I've not worked out in 6-7 days".
Well this was yesterday's stories so... Lying drama queen?!
Screenshot_20210720-001456_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The audacity of her to show her Cotton On pyjamas when she literally took that SAME design to whitefox to make her own and release for sale. Why wouldn’t she just show her own version of them? Obviously the whitefox quality hasn’t lasted the years.

So the positive minded upbeat kinda gal is in ANOTHER funk? I stopped watching after she said that but I assume it’s to do AGAIN with her counting how many minutes it has been since her last proper workout (please note: a workout only counts as a PT session where heart rate exceeds 180bpm… workout does not count as a long walk, sneaky pilates play, filming workouts or boxing). I can’t think what else has changed in her life in lockdown.

Wasn’t it also only the other day she said how great her workout routine and relationship with exercise was as she promoted her ebook? Sis can’t keep her story straight… are you an exercise god and your ebook is amazing or are you unmotivated, hungry and have nothing else to occupy your time than the thoughts of your next workout?

Reactions: 39
If you were in the midst of writing an exercise program wouldnt that be the perfect thing to immerse yourself in throughout a lockdown!? A month ago she was boasting how she is so into her workouts and how she used workouts from this ebook to build her wedding body.

Clearly we all know thats a big lie, her PT helped her build that body, and these workouts must not be all that enjoyable/exciting to her if she cant even bring herself to do them mid lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
"I've got so many DMs asking where I am/if I'm ok. You guys have noticed in not my usual bubbly self"
You can't just SAY you're always positive Sarah. You have to actually be happy and bubbly for us to believe you.
And I swear she doesnt get messages. I'm not THAT into the influencer culture but you have to be obsessed to start questioning where someone is when they've not posted much for like a DAY surely?

Also "I've not worked out in 6-7 days".
Well this was yesterday's stories so... Lying drama queen?!
View attachment 670762
Sorry, but how is a "Coastal walk" a workout. It's a walk. Can't she just say walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why did she take the mousse post down?
Maybe bc it was underperforming so badly? When I saw it, it had been posted 8 hours ago and had only 50 comments...I briefly looked at them and they were boring. She should look up the sunk cost fallacy bc Sunee isn't going to be happen by now, even her sisssys🐑🐑🐑🐑 don't want it.

Reactions: 14
Podcast ep.187.....
"hi, it's me Kurt, and I have a confession to make"
Sarah in weird voice "I'm a girl"
*both laugh

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
On one of the recent Health Code podcast, Sezzzie claims to have done a marketing degree...does anybody know anything about this?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The hilarity that is the fact that flathead is only in Australia and her app is worldwide, and her US/UK fans have already complained about not being able to find Australian ingredients.

Also I recognise that recipe from another site- if I'm right, the crumb is hemp seeds, parmesan, lemon zest, oregano and GF panko. Looking forward to seeing if I'm right 😅

Dalmatian + coffee cup + white house + LV bag + Byron = boxing.
to be fair, Jamie Oliver also creates recipes with ingredients easy to find in the UK but almost impossible to find in Aus. Lots of recipe creators do this. What she should have done was offer an alternative to the Australian ingredient (if they can’t get barra or flathead) and that would set her apart from others.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've noticed she talks about only fans so much?! Also where did loving earth go...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On one of the recent Health Code podcast, Sezzzie claims to have done a marketing degree...does anybody know anything about this?
Lmao yeah it’s the degree she claims to have gotten in the top two percentile in 😂. She talked about it in one of her AMAs on IG, ironically the whole paragraph was riddled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors whilst talking about how smart and educated she is, classic Sez 👌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They're such dickheads.

This morning "HaVeN't wOrKeD oUt iN 6-7 dAyS" AND NOW, in her most recent post, a mere few hours later, it's been over a week. Dude. So going for walks doesn't count as exercise? & I'm sure she has done a few "sneaky sessions" in her private home gym/pilates room.

Honestly, she is the most negative person on the internet. What positivity does she bring..?! Besides claiming to be happy & bubbly?

Also. Miss Eco Princess. Cleaning her bench with disposable wipes. So on brand, love that for her 🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe bc it was underperforming so badly? When I saw it, it had been posted 8 hours ago and had only 50 comments...I briefly looked at them and they were boring. She should look up the sunk cost fallacy bc Sunee isn't going to be happen by now, even her sisssys🐑🐑🐑🐑 don't want it.
OT but if anyone’s looking for a Sunee replacement that actually does good, healthy recipes that are still easy but not Sunee stupidity easy, the FitAzFK app is great! I think you just have to buy their programs to access it - something Sarah hasn’t even thought to combine.

Blows my mind she launched this app without adding in workouts. She could have easily just built in her e-books

Reactions: 9
I've noticed she talks about only fans so much?! Also where did loving earth go...
Im REALLY curious what she has to say about OnlyFans! Can you share please? Seems so off brand for her. Or what she projects of herself, at least.
I sometimes wonder if she's a whole other person in real life. I mean, of course she is. What we see is the scrubbed clean highlight reel. Which is ironic because she's so problematic even then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.