Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Flexicon for the title. I modified it a bit to keep it within the character limits.

It's not been long since our last thread was created but plenty has happened. I'll do the normal summary bit, but I also want to start off this thread with something a little bit more serious. Sorry, but it feels necessary.

Near the end of the last thread, a Sezzy fan's video review of the By the Hour collection gained some traction. However, it was less because of the critical review it offered of the clothing and more so because of how hard it was for so many of us to watch the woman get so emotional over how Sarah's poorly fitted, fast-fashion, overly hyped activewear made her feel. For some of our community, it was downright triggering.

If you are struggling with ED, please do what you need to take care of yourself 💙 We've always known that Sarah's content is a freakin' thinspo (ick) wet dream, but this particular collection and the photos/videos/etc. coming from fans are hitting particularly hard.

**Please do not direct link to the video or Reddit thread, list the fan's name, etc. It's easy enough to find. We don't need to bring grief to this young woman's page.**

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

When thread 28 started up, Sarah & Co. had just returned from shooting a campaign for her newest activewear collection in a location that looked exactly like her own home and backyard thrilling and exotic. She was also advertising a flatiron styling tool. But, it's totally okay, guys. She only used it on her clip-in extensions. She's still healing her ~nachural~ hair using the curly girl method, Poopy Bloom, and whatever Tropeka supplement she's currently shilling.

Lockdown has kept Sezzy off the streets and away from too much drama, but that certainly hasn't stopped her from posting literally dozens of asinine and tone-deaf stories nearly every day. To cope with the utter despair brought on by lockdown, she's rededicated herself to stealing recipes developing new recipes, hired a dog walker for Abby, and posted bodychecks whenever she can sneak them in.

Sunnee's would-be giveaway prizes PR packages are still making their way to other Influencers' doors. The reception has been pretty tepid and very few have actually shared clips of themselves making (let alone eating) creations from the app. Unsurprisingly, neither the Sunnee giveaway nor the Pink Ticket contest have been mentioned since the initial run of posts that netted Sez more sales and engagement on Insta.

By the Hour orders have also made their way out into the world and they've left a lot to be desired. Multiple misprints, inconsistent sizing, colors that don't match the listings on WFB, and all-but-sheer bike shorts and leggings have driven many purchasers to list their newly bought items on Buy & Sell groups in FB within days of the launch.

I might have missed some other bits and bobs along the way. Please feel free to fill in the gaps on these first page posts 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If you are struggling with ED, please do what you need to take care of yourself 💙 We've always known that Sarah's content is a freakin' thinspo (ick) wet dream, but this particular collection and the photos/videos/etc. coming from fans are hitting particularly hard.

**Please do not direct link to the video or Reddit thread, list the fan's name, etc. It's easy enough to find. We don't need to bring grief to this young woman's page.**
I didn't see any of this so I'm deeply upset to hear that a fan who spent her money on the clothing got triggered so badly, and that others were in turn triggered.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for starting the thread with that PSA and for being so supportive of both the people on this thread who may suffer from EDs, and also taking the time to support and protect the fan herself. ❤
This act of compassion and kindness is something that should be coming from Scuzz as she is the one creating the issue, but we all know that won't happen. I'm so humbled and thankful to you (and everyone on here) for always doing the right thing and elevating this community. 🥰

Gah! Now I've seen the video and I'm really upset for that lovely girl! :(
The way she was criticizing her body but claiming she wasn't...If I didn't know any better, I would have thought it was scuzz herself talking. Her harmful influence is glaringly obvious! How many more of her impressionable followers are going to end up with disordered eating habits and hating their bodies due to her toxic messaging? :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
In this thread Scareah will certainly carry on with The Exploitation of Fox because thats what her channel should be called and her instagram named. I dont see any of it slowing down for his basic protection so im certain theres more of it to come and the imaginary baby 2.0 tease to boost #bossmum engagement because shes presently forgotten her womb is pcos and prolapsed and precancerous. But like Fox, #SponBaby 2.0 will be an unplanned surprise love child. Its the collateral damage that wont be known until the first generation of kids like Fox who have no control over their online image come of age and realize they are tacky props in their parents online image. Kurt meanwhile does a sad act at the hot dad but its clear hes dead inside with not a creative bone in his body because his hardcore inspo moment was lockdown 2.0. Lolol they are total unnecessary douchehuggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The way she was criticizing her body but claiming she wasn't...If I didn't know any better, I would have thought it was scuzz herself talking.
Legit it reminded me of an old Sez video of her swimsuit try-on haul where she said “I’d never call myself fat” whilst at the same time body checking and being overly critical of her body. Just like how she claims to have such a “huge appetite” and “eat so much”, where in reality she’d be having a smoothie for lunch and rabbit-food for dinner. Fake it till you make it, right? 🙄 #actconfidentandnoonewillquestionyou

One thing that upsetted so much about that girl’s video is that she constantly kept comparing herself to Sez, saying how Sez can “rocks that suit” but she can’t 😢, despite having a similar body type. Only if she knew how much Sez alters her body and probably even got tailored pieces made just for the shoot. I suggest to those who’ve watched it, leave some nice comments under her video to show support, she deserves it 💕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After all the PR packages she sent to her friends / other influencers I think Sunee only gained 1,000 followers 😂 I’m yet to see one of them actually make a recipe from the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After all the PR packages she sent to her friends / other influencers I think Sunee only gained 1,000 followers 😂 I’m yet to see one of them actually make a recipe from the app.
I reckon they all share the same followers pretty much, so it’s not like they are gonna promote Sunee to new people... people know about Sunee already, they are just not interested. Waste of PR packages

Reactions: 24
I'm not watching any of her content. Would you mind telling me what was included in the PR packages? Did she put samples of food in?
From memory it was just a pink apron with the sunee logo and the influencers name, a note welcoming them to the “sunee family”, maybe a wooden spoon. It wasn’t really anything worth remembering.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For them to make a recipe from Sunnee they would pretty much have to subscribe. Otherwise the only available recipes are the free ones which people would then be able to tell they’re not even subscribed to the app if that’s what they chose to make. Of course Sarah and her team are stupid enough to 1. Not give these influencers a free trial of the app in order to make a recipe and post about it 2. At least include a recipe card in the PR box (if they didn’t want to give them a free sun trial) but then they wouldn’t be shown using the app so that would be pointless.

Sarahs team are probably just too stupid to realise that as part of the PR box post they should have stipulated to the influencers like “hey can you make a recipe”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this not Sarah, but add a mention of her not having done a work out in a while and how busy she is as a crazy energetic toddlah mum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From memory it was just a pink apron with the sunee logo and the influencers name, a note welcoming them to the “sunee family”, maybe a wooden spoon. It wasn’t really anything worth remembering.
Thank you! That sounds...underwhelming.
No surprise that they've mucked this up. They simply don't know how to work efficiently. Everything they do is basic and quite literally the bare minimum, all because they expect her brand name will propel them forward without having to put any actual thought or effort into their work.

Reactions: 18
I get so frustrated listening to her interactions with Fox.
The chalk colours is what got me today, Fox is asking if EVERY piece of chalk is white. Sarah is just going "no pink, no green, no blue ect". This is the perfect opportunity for her to play a game/quiz Fox on colours. Like what is this colour or is this Blue or Red? Get him to tell you, use his words AND praise him and make if fun when he gets it.

Most children I know, can tell you most standard colours at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I always feel uncomfortable talking about Fox’s development but the colours thing got me today as well. I understand kids develop at their own rate but by this age you’d assume he would at least know his primary colours? Maybe the beige house doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I get so frustrated listening to her interactions with Fox.
The chalk colours is what got me today, Fox is asking if EVERY piece of chalk is white. Sarah is just going "no pink, no green, no blue ect". This is the perfect opportunity for her to play a game/quiz Fox on colours. Like what is this colour or is this Blue or Red? Get him to tell you, use his words AND praise him and make if fun when he gets it.

Most children I know, can tell you most standard colours at this age.
If Fox is struggling with speech and if he doesn’t know the colours, this approach would actually set him back in his development

I always feel uncomfortable talking about Fox’s development but the colours thing got me today as well. I understand kids develop at their own rate but by this age you’d assume he would at least know his primary colours? Maybe the beige house doesn’t help.
Actually a 2 year knowing primary colours would be either advanced or have a parent who was drilling them every day :(

As Sarah reads everything here, I’m cognisant that she then makes parenting decisions based on the opinions about development here and it will have repercussions on Fox. I want to protect this innocent little boy as much as possible when his struggles are already milked for content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i don’t have kids but I do work in early childhood education and all I can say is, Fox would really benefit from being in childcare..

• Heart
Reactions: 54
i don’t have kids but I do work in early childhood education and all I can say is, Fox would really benefit from being in childcare..
definitely! Childcare is such an amazing place for kids to learn and grow

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think about fox not being in child care a lot. He would blossom from it so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ANOTHER BLOODY SKINCARE ROUTINE!! The girl truly lacks the ability for developing any creative or original content. Sarah has normal skin. Yes she had acne as a teen/in her early 20s but we haven’t seen her with even a single pimple since her early YT days so a skin care routine from her IS NOT HELPFUL. Not to mention the Botox and fillers she gets, and the weekly professional facials she gets etc oh AND the fact that she’s not a bloody dermatologist or cosmetician so no one should be taking skincare advice from her in the first place because she genuinely has no idea what she’s talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.