Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mocking people who have been burnt from the older version of this deodErant just shows how she thinks she is incapable of bleeping up or growth/improvement. Typical Sassy Scuz. Deflect and defend is her only response. Why not just make it inclusive and say we've now got more of you covered. Why make fun of people that are actually buying your crappy products? Why make this about being weak or make it look like being sensistive is a weakness?? Or whatever it is she was trying to say with her weird twin characters -- I don't get it. Its plenty rich coming form someone who is allergic to pretty much everything. Why does she want to shoot herself in the foot like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I genuinely thought there was a big mouth/funny filter on her pitty party promo video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope that photo of her spf isn't all the sunscreen she's putting on :/ that was an extremely small amount

Reactions: 14
I genuinely thought there was a big mouth/funny filter on her pitty party promo video
You beat me to that avatar! I had the same screenshot. I had to choose another 😆 the potential avatars was the best thing to come out of that stink fest of a promo video. Her “acting” is always embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s really pushing the sunnee app on her stories today. My guess is those that had the thre month subscription have not re subscribed. As someone else said recently it seems crazy that she said she’s been working on it for 3 years as she’s scrambling to make up new recipes each week, and as she didn’t create the actual app interface what has actually taken 3 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Damn, her forehead really doesn't move anymore, huh. I'm not against filler/botox/whatever but it makes me sad to think she's barely three years older than me and already feels the need to freeze her face. I wish she was as keen on promoting SPF as she is about her non-toxic, df, gf, sf bullshit....(as it is the only thing that can actually prevent skin aging...)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Another Sezzy delight 🤮🤮🤮
Looks revolting- pretty sure me and my brother made something like this in our early teens pretending to be chefs. The sound was on when i watched that story too 💀 not keen.
On another note, as a person who exercises as a hobby/health reasons why does she have her phone with her on a “10 km” run. When i exercise i dont want distractions i get into my workout

Reactions: 10
I might have weird humor but the over-exaggerated faces etc. don’t make this comedy or remotely funny to me at all. I just find this incredibly cringey and out of place, especially cause she’s taking the piss regarding earlier criticism of her product?
And yeah, I too thought her mouth had an enlargement filter on it - whoops.

• Haha
I think a lot of people haven’t subscribed again...all the ads. Why doesn’t she promote Sunee stuff on the Sunee page?

So I did a 10k 2 years ago, I’m not a runner but it was for charity and I trained for 1 week before. I ran it in 53mins. So I assume I could do it quicker if I tried. So super fit Sarah doing it in 59mins doesn’t seem that great?? Or maybe it’s all the talking she does along the way. I’ve actually no idea of what time is good, so don’t hate me for that. I just know a lot of people overtook me lol

Reactions: 21
Let’s count how many times in her stories she says “I’m not a runner” and “I could have run further, if I had proper running shoes”

And surely cue the #notspons delivery of running shoes soon......

• Haha
9C023C07-3FF2-4388-A572-7055CDBB6237.png

that looks dry as hell 💀💀
You know when you’re in a cheap diner and you get the crumbed chicken and it’s really overcooked and dry + a bit cold, thus the crumbs literally hurt your throat when swallowing.. that’s what these look like lol

• Haha
  • Sick
For presentation purposes breaking the spaghetti into a million pieces doesn’t help. Turns it to mush

Reactions: 18
For presentation purposes breaking the spaghetti into a million pieces doesn’t help. Turns it to mush
This reminds me of the vlog in which she cut spiralized zucchini with kitchen scissors while they were frying in the pan...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks revolting- pretty sure me and my brother made something like this in our early teens pretending to be chefs. The sound was on when i watched that story too 💀 not keen.
On another note, as a person who exercises as a hobby/health reasons why does she have her phone with her on a “10 km” run. When i exercise i dont want distractions i get into my workout
her speed was semi decent for someone who never runs and was uploading while she was running. Also didn’t she start with Abbie!?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.