Sarah’s Day #22 Sponsored wedding, restricts for shredding, sleeps with urine in her bedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to keep in mind, if you're sharing a screenshot of peoples comments or posts don't forget to block out their names. Recent topics include Sarah complaining about her sisters gorgeous wedding because it gave her pimples, Kurt giving Fox cold showers and as per usual her inability to write or proof read anything.

For further info on previous topics/scandals of hers please refer to the wiki! :)

I don’t think this thread was completed properly. It's not in the list of sarahsday threads and the wiki isn't a tab at the top

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New Thread to have it properly linked to the Sarah's Day Threads.

Please head to the Wiki for a full recap. Topics on the last thread included:
- Kurt admitting he didn't change the sheets after Fox urinated in their bed
- Them forcing Fox to have cold showers
- New active wear campaign launching soon
- Sunee is still lazy with uploading (3 recipes a week, one of them a smoothie of some sort, no articles)
- Sarah having another rant about all the haterz and feeling unsafe on the internet, but still continuing to share every private detail about their lives.

Let's do this :)

Edit: Good, the Thread is linked now, thanks to the moderators :) In the future, please make sure a new thread is linked to "Sarah's Day" so we can all see it in the list and can access the Wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On reddit theres a post with all of Sarah's sponsors and it hasn't been updated in a while. What are some things missing on there for sponsors / gift she Kurt and Fox have received?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just on the topic of cold showers, I have to admit that I don't take hot showers anymore. I only use the cold tap but I am 35 and can make up my own mind, unlike A TWO YEAR OLD! My heart truly break for poor Fox :( That would be torture for the poor little guy because he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand why its happening.

I don't do it so much for the health benefits (as someone in the last thread mentioned, the studies behind it arnt conclusive) but its more mental for me. I am a very lazy and as I get older, that has been really getting to me. I started to look into how never leaving my comfort zone is very detrimental and this "research" (aka same as Scuzz, I googled haha) led me to some really great articles/videos that made a lot of sense to me. They looked into how just by starting my day with the slight uncomfortableness of a cold shower, it actually helps me get out of my head and gives me a sense of accomplishment and truly does help setup for the rest of the day. It might sound "hippy dippy" and just like anything, its not for everyone but it truly makes a massive difference in my life and I now really enjoy my 2x cold showers a day (to be fair, once winter hits, I might not love them so much haha).

But again, when I'm standing under the cold water, I know why this is happening. Poor Fox probably thinks its a punishment or something! THIS IS NOT OKAY!! I am DISGUSTED in Kurt for doing this!!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I think there may be a problem with the link in the old thread. It comes up saying this thread can't be found. I had to search to find it.

They looked into how just by starting my day with the slight uncomfortableness of a cold shower, it actually helps me get out of my head and gives me a sense of accomplishment and truly does help setup for the rest of the day.
Without commenting on the ethics of forcing a 2 year old child with limited verbal / understanding skills to take cold showers, the main issue I take away from it is they do this to him in the evening before bed. For adults, I get the idea behind cold showers in the morning and can see the benefits behind it. But to have one in the evening before you go to bed? That makes zero sense to me. If it's designed to trigger a flight or flight response, no wonder Fox doesn't settle very well. To me it feels like a punishment technique.

Also, Sarah has changed her narative again. Just a few days ago she said Kurt is still sick and not doing so good. But he's apparently been taking cold showers to boost his immune system and doesn't get sick anymore. Which is it? Or was he only sick because they wanted more donations?

Reactions: 47
My little almost-2year old doesn’t even like warm water poured over his head. I feel guilty every time I need to rinse his hair and I do it quickly and try make it as pleasant as possible. I can’t imagine purposely upsetting him with a cold shower, it’s barbaric. They’re both f***ing psychopaths

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Literally all she posts is things pushing people to buy stuff from her. How can fans be ok with that 🤢

also I randomly can see likes again on ig. Her engagement is SO LOW. With over a million followers to only get like 90 000 likes on a post is such a low percentage. And those are the posts where she exploits her child. Everything else is like 20 000

Reactions: 20
Literally all she posts is things pushing people to buy stuff from her. How can fans be ok with that 🤢

also I randomly can see likes again on ig. Her engagement is SO LOW. With over a million followers to only get like 90 000 likes on a post is such a low percentage. And those are the posts where she exploits her child. Everything else is like 20 000
The main thing is comments. The most she gets these days is around 500, and that’s the more engaging posts. Some have as little as under 100.. even her own audience doesn’t have anything to say anymore, this is how bland her content has become.
If you compare that to natacha, who has 100k less followers, gets around 1000 comments on all of her posts, more engaging ones getting 2000. As much as i wanted to keep her all to myself (i’ve been a natacha stan from almost the beginning), i’m glad that her content has blown up and she is on the rise. Hopefully more and more people will start to see what’s actual good content 🙏🏻 Not pseudoscience BS with a pink bow and research called “Google” and “i deleted my resources....”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her youtube post is so confusing. I thought it was split in 2 because of too much footage and everything changing after the picnic... why does she need to say she's blogging her holiday for us to get part 2??? Surely she had footage or she could have sat down before leaving for her second holiday of the year to tell everyone the changes lol you don't do anything interesting on holiday sis I think we'd all survive you not filming

Reactions: 13
Her youtube post is so confusing. I thought it was split in 2 because of too much footage and everything changing after the picnic... why does she need to say she's blogging her holiday for us to get part 2???
What if they're having a small surprise wedding with just family on the coast...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What if they're having a small surprise wedding with just family on the coast...
Had me for a second but I don't think that's enough attention for her haha also she mentioned Kurt had to leave which is an unnecessary lie? Though I guess that's her speciality 🤣

Reactions: 13
Imagine Dani mansutti becoming friends with Sarah’s day and the two problematic gurus team up and become BFF now that she’s back in aus. Just IMAGINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had me for a second but I don't think that's enough attention for her haha also she mentioned Kurt had to leave which is an unnecessary lie? Though I guess that's her speciality 🤣
An un-sponsored wedding? Impossible!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her entire persona now is promoting ads. She’s so obvious about it, and at the same time she’s verbally denying it.

I used to really love Sarah a few years back, right up until she claimed she naturally healed her cervical dysplasia. She genuinely wanted to be healthy and see if she could help others do the same (although she has no qualifications and it still would’ve been irresponsible, she had good intentions) but now she’s all about promoting unhealthy eating habits, dangerous lifestyle changes and SpOnSoRz, and it’s so hard to watch.

Reactions: 19
I was listening to a podcast this morning and one of the guests was a guy who does a lot of speaking gigs etc. He was saying how when he gets feedback he will actively look for the one or two star feedback. Obviously the constructive ones, not ones like “I don’t like you” or whatever.
But he said he does this because he likes to know how he can improve his work and how he improve with his speaking.
This is exactly what Sarah and many other influencers are missing. They are not true business people. They only care about being liked and having smoke blown up their ass.
Sarah needs to actively seek out those poor but constructive feedback posts for Sunee and do something about them. Not just say she’s being bullied and playing the victim card constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I mean I do agree that the saltys day page seemed to be a bit innaprop at times, but Sarah made a public wedding website and a google of her name finds her street address....

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.