Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, the comment SaltysDay shared about someone being in Byron at the same time and suggesting they drop into the wedding. Even as a joke I find that a bit creepy and overstepping the mark. That tit doesn't reflect well on those of us who are trying to constructively consider or give opinions on Sarah's tit ethics, actions and morals.

Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there
I think the comments about turning up at her wedding were from genuine fans and is the exact reason why she SHOULDN'T have all her info out there. The address wasn't shared on here I don't think?

People on here tend to be good at keeping her privacy and even sensor Fox's face when she throws him all over the internet.

Reactions: 38
Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this. I know this is an open forum based on personal opinion, but even lately I have noticed more and more 'reaching' stuff being shared for the sake of it, or memes, articles, other videos that remind people of Sarah but aren't actually anything to do with her truly.
I totally agree with this, though I do want to play devils advocate. Any attempt to have Sarah admit she did the wrong thing, said the wrong thing, to ask a simple question.. any of this, is met with blocking/silencing. To be silenced is infuriating. To see someone’s misgivings, try to make them known only to be crushed with the weight of their power over you is minimising. She is a giant bully. When she silences, blocks and ignores, well, unfortunately that energy doesn’t just go away when she deletes a comment.

To say we are a group of oppressed people may be a little dramatic, but we sort of are. We fight for justice and get nowhere. Some of us have been here for years, so unfortunately, every now and again that rage boils over, that helpless feeling, the angst that she carries on without scrutiny, that when we see an opportunity for petty sabotage - it’s like finally being able to scratch an itch. It doesn’t make it right, but she can’t expect the thousands and thousands of people she silences to just disappear. Every now and again they’re going to get riled up.

I certainly know how much she pisses me off and I do act out of character here at times, if she had any ability to own any of her behaviour I’d simmer down, but until then, nuh uh I’mma be trying out diff passwords. 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The privacy issue is complex, however, if the information can be easily sourced with a quick internet search than it is in the public domain. Despite having her home address on business records no one publishes it on here. I agree with the cross posting, it’s not helpful and against guidelines for a reason.

Sarah publicises when she will be away, stories leaving her house and in general where she is, most ‘normal’ people wouldn’t do that in live time. Furthermore, she posts stories of other adults and children when at her child’s activities when there are policies against it, as well as at holiday locations. At times she doesn’t use common sense to safeguard her own families privacy, influencer or not. There are many other people doing what she does who are able to put In boundaries and safeguards to avoid these situations. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 30
I think the comments about turning up at her wedding were from genuine fans and is the exact reason why she SHOULDN'T have all her info out there. The address wasn't shared on here I don't think?

People on here tend to be good at keeping her privacy and even sensor Fox's face when she throws him all over the internet.
Ah that's interesting - I took the 'maybe I should stop by and say hey on your wedding day sissy' as sarcastic and rubbing in the fact that the location has been found out to make her feel uneasy. I guess it can show how text can be received differently.

If that is a genuine fan... Jesus Christ. Don't get me wrong, I get just as uneasy as reading the stan comments - especially the one about how it's the year 2033, imagine you are in Byron and hear the familiar sound of Sarah and Kurt. THAT is bleeping alarming.

Reactions: 36
I know we live in a world without traditions but I’m old fashioned and think the wedding invites and website should say Kurt's name first.
That doesn't even make sense - traditionally the brides name is put first as it's her family that are hosting/paying for the event.

I don't believe Scuz is being threatened. I'm certain she'd receive messages from people saying they dislike her or she's a witch or whatever (which i don't condone), but I think she's just equating that with a threat, when it's not. Scuz will dox anyone who disagrees with her- as if she wouldn't dox someone actually threatening her.

Reactions: 26
Honestly I do believe she gets threatening messages. This is not ok and no one should ever feel unsafe doing their job, even if their job involves being in the public eye. However this does not negate the fact that her platform is a negative influence on so many young impressionable women and there should be accountability for this. There is a difference between cyber bullying and constructive criticism.
This might be a controversial opinion but I don’t think she is intentionally trying to hurt people or is a narcissist. I do believe she is a victim of diet culture and the wellness industry but she consistently fails to educate herself. She is happy sitting and making her profit and too lazy to do the work. She can’t continue to ignore the voices of her followers calling her out and maintain her platform. She’s losing relevance and she knows it. I believe this is what’s causing the biggest decline in her mental state

Reactions: 27
I believe she gets those messages, the interesting thing would be who they’re from. Some of those stans have bleeping issues! We’ve all seen that one chick who is just beyond weird, imagine what would happen if Sarah deleted her. I don’t think the messages are from people on here having a mostly healthy conversation about the damage she does I think they’re from unstable stans who she hasn’t responded to or even blocked. It’s like that weird “nice guy” who gets turned down and suddenly turns and says the chick is a fat disgusting witch anyway and he just felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 27
I agree with the comment made earlier that this forum can occasionally be reaching or looking for things to comment about. We know sis has been a lot quieter since her app was launched and honestly I put part of that down to us, she is scared to say anything because we can rip it to shreds. A lot of this forum is constructive, I was drawn to this place as finally I felt like my opinions were validated. I knew she was troublesome from the beginning (was never a stan) but thought I was relatively alone in that thought. She blocked me for asking a simple question so I view her stories on my burner account, however, more and more I haven't bothered to check because I rely on this forum to tell me when something needs to be viewed. Lately I have seen a lot of reaching on here - the 50 comment thread on double rings, zooming in on her jaw to see if there is a "sneaky" filter added, seeing if the lip filler has grown by a mm on pics. Unpopular opinion but... grow up.
Can we keep this forum on brand and not find things to hate about or theorize for the sake of hating because it is Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Strap in, this is going to be a long one bc I really wanted to reply to the story.

Whilst I respect that there is a difference between threatening a family and threatening a small business, it is worth noting a threat is still a threat. I'm yet to see the defamatory comments that were left on the Sabi and Soul instagram as a direct result of Sarah's actions on any of her platforms. The owner of that business was threatened and harassed for DAYS over Sarah's false accusations and no public apology was ever issued. The whole series of stories was deleted in the space of 5 hours and that's why Thalia bringing mental health into her stories really doesn't sit right with me when that was not acknowledged in her sisters attack on this small business. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and the owner was very publicly threatened because of Sarah's lack of awareness. A public apology at the very least should have been issued because you cannot pretend like that didn't happen. Sarah saw the abuse first hand because she went through the comments on the instagram page and blocked every person defending the business - I can vouch for this because I was standing up for the business and I didn't say anything about Sarah that could not be backed up with evidence and I was polite in my interactions with her stans, could not say the same for them.

Sometimes this forum does cross a line, there have definitely been some nasty comments. I can't justify the comments made about anyone who is friends with Sarah that has been attacked just for their association. Sarah is not progressive and that is her prerogative but being on social media and not being open to criticism isn't sustainable for a business that is fronted by one individual. She needs to own her tit, the only time she has taken responsibility for her actions was her video crying over the cultural appropriation. That was undoubtedly performative activism because she then went on to delete and block all comments of POC, making the whole apology video invalid. You can't just post defamatory scrabble games and not address it, you can't just put numerous small businesses on blast and then play the empath. You have 1 million followers, people will see it. These threads are the only place where we have a timeline of all the tit she has swept under the rug and that's why they have some merit although they do get off track sometimes.

I am by no means trying to take away from the validity of Thalia's stories but she has just acknowledged that she knows she has a platform by association as her sister. She didn't post that tit to her story for her friends and family to see, she posted it with the direct intent of addressing the Sarah's Day community/these threads on behalf of Sarah. Thalia is in a prime position to sit down with Kurt and Sarah and hold them accountable in an environment that they feel safe in. It is not ok for Sarah or her family to be receiving threats. I do think Thalia is referring to the wedding leak (Thalia was the one designing the website) and the Sunee app reviews. I think Sarah knows that the way that things are going right now is not stable and I could see that impacting her mental health to quite an extent because this is her livelihood.

Sunee had the potential to be Sarah's way of stepping back from social media (the app was a smart business idea, the content was not + lack of vids and stories since launch) as it could have been a steady income stream but it has been a major flop. I do feel bad in the respect she has a child to support and Kurt's business is directly linked but I think it is time that Thalia, or someone who is equally as close, sits down and tells these two it's time to reevaluate the way they carry out their business. Reevaluate privacy, prioritize the safety of their son and, to really drive the point home, own their tit. People are more forgiving when the person in the wrong holds themself accountable and can actively show that they are working to rectify the error of their ways - we have not seen this from either of them.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and if you are one of the people sending her and her family threats, cut that tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Sis a week ago: Fox hit some "MiLeStOnEs" so early, like eating solids (not a milestone, but anyway)

Sis today: 5 months. He was 5 months old. A lot of babies start solids at 4 months
6 months is the recommended age now in Australia

Reactions: 10
It must have been a shock to her for Celeb spellcheck to put up then blind item of a female influencer verbally abusing her partner and overwhelmingly people thought it was Sarah. That says a lot about the way she portrays herself online and the way she interacts with Kurt on line.

I agree with those that say sometimes things here go a little bit too far. I still am not comfortable with ppl posting some more fake reviews on Sunee but to each there own.

Reactions: 41
I don't believe there have been threats made to Sarah.
I think they view "haters" and the fact that people found their wedding website as a threat in order to derail from the attention Emily will receive at her wedding.
Sarah needs the focus on herself so time to drum up fake threats to keep the attention on her.

Reactions: 15
um i’m sorry but that’s just plain sexist. who cares who’s name is first it doesn’t matter.
I agree, I feel like couples are referred to as a couple whichever way flows better. For me saying my name then my partners name sounds as wrong as ‘fork and knife’ for example.

Reactions: 5
I dont feel sorry for Sarah or her family whatsoever in the slightest, if you do, this truly isn’t the thread for you. I disagree with blatant hate and threats and have never and will never engage in that myself. But do I feel sorry for her in any way? No. Does she feel sorry for her actions? Does she or Tahlia consider the mental health of those Sarah has hurt? No. I’m so sick of people only piping up and caring about mental health when THEY are directly involved. You can’t care about mental health only when yours is being affected and expect people to validate you when they so clearly don’t care about others. Just their own. Very on brand for the Stevenson family I think. It’s actually infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Beware, unpopular opinion -

I can understand how the exposing of the wedding venue, date and time can be taken as threatening by her family. No, I don't believe there has been death threats and the like and it IS incredibly ironic and predictable that we know Sarah's exact location and moves at all times, including her child's, because she puts no value in privacy. However, the comment SaltysDay shared about someone being in Byron at the same time and suggesting they drop into the wedding. Even as a joke I find that a bit creepy and overstepping the mark. That tit doesn't reflect well on those of us who are trying to constructively consider or give opinions on Sarah's tit ethics, actions and morals.

I feel like Sarah does enough to be her own undoing. She is miserable and full of complaints, stuck in a cycle on loop, has limited true friends, is deep into her obsession with 'health', image and aesthetics and has poor work ethic that truly shows how nasty she is at her core. Her app sucks and more and more frequently her true personality slips through. Her fanbase is growing up and educating themselves on her toxic message. She doesn't need us to stoop to her level to ensure this.

Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this. I know this is an open forum based on personal opinion, but even lately I have noticed more and more 'reaching' stuff being shared for the sake of it, or memes, articles, other videos that remind people of Sarah but aren't actually anything to do with her truly.

I know this won't be a general opinion so happy to engage in constructive discussion around it 🤓
Thank you for writing this! This is exactly how i feel too. Sometimes this forum can get a little off track and people make inappropriate remarks about how she and Kurt look or Fox's development. Each to their own but we can focus on problematic behaviour without nitpicking. I prefer to focus on how her app is failing to deliver on its promises (weekly article updates, number of recipes), the doxxing of small brands & business but then complaining when the same is done to her, and the fact she is unqualified to be doing or sharing the majority of her content. Although I do agree with calling out botox or fillers as this can be really harmful to young girls. For someone who claims to be real and raw, the transparency is not there at all.

I really hope she isn't getting death threats, but on another note their family could be taking steps to prevent all of this as well. Why do they all have public instagram accounts? Also I get really frustrated when she disclaims and says "this is what works for me" etc to avoid responsibility ie. With her cin3x. The key term to describe her is influencer. By definition you are paid to influence people's decisions. It's extremely contradictory to claim otherwise or plead ignorance.

Edited for spelling mistakes

Reactions: 28
I can’t be bothered to write a long post but I just wanna say anyone feeling sorry for sarah is absolutely f**ked. She literally couldn’t give two f**ks about you, your family, your eating disorder or anything, all she cares about is the dollars in her bank but sure you go right ahead feeling ‘sorry’ for her 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Stuff like exposing her families private details (wedding, address) or trying to hack passwords, turn up where she is or troll on IG (I refer to various previous instances) just don't sit right with me and I think it doesn't do justice to our level of maturity or the message we are trying to get out there - even though Sarah brings this on herself, has chosen this path and it can be easily argued she deserves this.
Even as someone who did try to guess passwords (I've never hacked, just tried to guess), I wholeheartedly agree with you. Even if I had guessed, I wouldn't have shared -- though I know saying that means jack all seeing as there's no way to validate what I am saying is true.
So, not entirely an unpopular opinion!

She must binge though because she's not exactly underweight which you would expect from this low cal/high exercise combination? 🤷‍♀️
Not necessarily. To over simplify, she may ear more than we expect, or have a different BMR due to a history of restrictions (so her "metabolism slowed down"), so she may not be able to shift weight. Again hard to say, and definitely not a jab at you, but I don't think it's wise to make these judgement calls, especially if she does have an ED - would only worsen things

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.