Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the context behind this but why the heck is she wearing that bikini top like that to pose for a photo
To look milfy.
To make that collar bone pop.
To look contorted and extra skinny.

She's achieving it. Just that she's also looking totaly deranged and positively ridiculous while she's at it. It screams raging ED to me.
I havent seen the actual story, but I feel really, really bad for her when I see snapshots like this. her eyes, her face, her whole entire body gives away how badly she's trying to be seen and loved by this virtual audience of a. million people SHE DOESNT KNOW.

What a void she must be trying to fill.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Its such blatant body checking and comparable to stuff i would do when i was in the depths of my ED. Its a "look at how skinny i am" type of move. Obviously I don't know if she has an ED, but they are super competitive and tit like this triggers people to no end. I don't believe for a second she doesn't know what she is doing by posting tit like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Its such blatant body checking and comparable to stuff i would do when i was in the depths of my ED. Its a "look at how skinny i am" type of move. Obviously I don't know if she has an ED, but they are super competitive and tit like this triggers people to no end. I don't believe for a second she doesn't know what she is doing by posting tit like this.
I couldn’t agree more. Another ED survivor here & I resonate with so much of my dark past in Sarah’s behaviour.

Particularly how she rarely captures herself actually tasting her own food - she only captures everyone else trying it. This was a major ED behaviour of mine - spending hours in the kitchen cooking “treats” for everyone else to enjoy, whilst I deprived myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Pregnancy speculation has begun 🙈

Anyone else getting pregnancy vibes? No period story this month, minimal workouts & all her Instagram stories are regarding future children/babies. Seems like she is trying to get back on the motherhood/pregnancy fan base.
Agree. Also she said she’s been very tired/exhausted and not very active on stories.

Reactions: 9
I know we've moved on from this, but if you zoom in, it really doesn't look as though there's a "SD X WFA". I think she's being phased out!!!
and the fact that her initials aren’t bold (if they’re even there) is very telling as well.

Reactions: 20
What happened to Sarah’s hair journey?
Or her reno/house journey, for that matter?

Everything on her YT is so boring these days. Mum life, what I eat (but there's rarely any footage of her actually eating), and that last workout video was so so boring.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I know we've moved on from this, but if you zoom in, it really doesn't look as though there's a "SD X WFA". I think she's being phased out!!!
But if you go onto her feed and have a look at the peach windbreaker in the new release, it has SD on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sis a week ago: Fox hit some "MiLeStOnEs" so early, like eating solids (not a milestone, but anyway)

Sis today: 5 months. He was 5 months old. A lot of babies start solids at 4 months
She also said they did baby led weaning which you aren’t supposed to start until 6 months .. what is the truth these days? We’ll never know I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She also said they did baby led weaning which you aren’t supposed to start until 6 months .. what is the truth these days? We’ll never know I suppose.
5 months is pretty standard, some start as early as 4.5 months, it’s all about signs of readiness with BLW, 6 months is heavily recommended though! I assume like everything she pushed him early so he was speshul

Reactions: 9
I dont think she is pregnant. I think all this talk is just to amp up engagement, it worked with Fox so now she is dangling the carrot of baby number 2.

Clearly she thinks once they try it is going to happen quickly. Not necessarily SIS!

Reactions: 27
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
I was also curious what people would say... I'm actually surprised many people expect him to hate his parents YT life at some point.

And her stories today "Hello I'm just living my best life right now. Also, buy my new body butter in the new flavour... Oh did I say flavour again? I mean scent. I'm jUsT SucH a fOoDie" :rolleyes:
She can't be serious anymore right? The way she is talking she has to do it on purpose, it all sounds so fake.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.