Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the origin story of the coffee maker, I'm pretty sure theyre whinging on about it in full public view (even though it's probably worth (not to mention hella more sustainable) getting it fixed) so someone gifts them a new one.

But getting it fixed or replaced means going through the time and effort to make it happen, like us plebs would. Theyre not plebs like us. Theyre not mere mortals. Theyre special. So, no.

Anyone catch the horrorshow of messages SaltysDay received on Instagram today? Theyre horrific. And for a change theyre more than just random people hating on her. It's real stuff with real consequences and stories of people falling prey to SD's hugely questionable positioning as an influencer.

TW/CW: Restrictive eating, over exercising, disordered eating, eating disorders.

Reading these stories was a hard punch to the gut. My heart really goes out to young, impressionable girls who are taking her seriously and as a consequence, struggling with accepting themselves for who they are, hating themselves for not being thin enough, fit enough, energetic enough.

I wonder if Sarah has any idea that what she cleverly markets as "holistic" "balanced" approach to a "healthy" life is actually coming from a very disordered place within her. She needs to fix herself first before she decides she's fit to lead the sort of platform that she does.

I am truly dusturbed after seeing these stories.

View attachment 447177
View attachment 447181
View attachment 447184
View attachment 447185
View attachment 447186

View attachment 447195View attachment 447196
I am speechless. If all of these people are coming forward with these stories, imagine how many girls have been affected that aren't speaking up?
I seriously think sarah should stop all together. She doesn't provide value to society, in fact she's doing the opposite. She could get an education and actually make something of herself.
I hope more people start to wake up to this, especially her stans

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting about the dm saying her physio cut her off because she wasn’t following their advice! I guess it shows how unstoppable she is when it comes to doing whatever it takes for project comeback
And if you look at their Instagram (flowphysioco) her physio has done a fair few posts about prolapses since the whole Sarah debacle. She would of been so disappointed when she saw what Sarah was doing while she had a prolapse and before she even had a pessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Interesting about the dm saying her physio cut her off because she wasn’t following their advice! I guess it shows how unstoppable she is when it comes to doing whatever it takes for project comeback
It's crazy that the physio cut her off. That should've been a wake for her but, of course, Sarah knows best #listentoyourbody #actconfidentandnoonewillquestionyou

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The SDX is still there (on the blue set) in white I’m fairly certain if you zoom in on her left leg you can kind of see it on the fabric in near the stitch. I don’t think you can actually see it because she’s used a filter. You can also see it on the hip part. The filter she swears she doesn’t use make the quality shite.
Bugger. I thought WF might have strategically taken the SD X off so if it doesn’t sell very well they can just mix it in with their regular stock and try to make up the sales that way.

Reactions: 17
Her nacho cheese sauce recipe will be ANOTHER recipe of Earthy Andy’s (I cbf screenshotting)
So far we have the nut butter filled dates coated with chocolate
The chocolate coated bananas
The nacho cheese sauce..

Sarah probably got a gifted EA book too, so now it’s easier to copy the recipes 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course she made a vegan nacho cheese sauce. I did a quick google search and they’re all made from..you guessed it..CASHEWS. She should market it as “World’s most expensive “cheese” sauce COMING SOON”

• Haha
  • Wow
Of course she made a vegan nacho cheese sauce. I did a quick google search and they’re all made from..you guessed it..CASHEWS. She should market it as “World’s most expensive “cheese” sauce COMING SOON”
She did label it as nut-free though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why bother wearing swimmers if this is how you wear them. The neck and collarbone pop is off the charts lately.
IMG_20210221_140948.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
question: has sarah ever admitted to getting lip fillers? just looking at those stories of her talking in the sun, those are for sure fillers. no ones natural lips look like that

Reactions: 12
This just looks bloody ridiculous. Heaven forbid the stringy straps cover 0.25cm of collar bone.
It's not really good advertisement for her swimwear either. She obviously doesn't feel thin unless her collar bone is popping, it's really sad.

• Sad
The contradiction queen posted an Insta story slathered in oil lying in the sun saying she wants to get some colour on her skin for her sister’s wedding this week... such a healthy wholistic princess 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The contradiction queen posted an Insta story slathered in oil lying in the sun saying she wants to get some colour on her skin for her sister’s wedding this week... such a healthy wholistic princess 🙄🙄
Cue her being dark AF for the wedding, claiming it was her 1 hour of sun today when it’s actually 3 layers of Bondi sands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Pregnancy speculation has begun 🙈

Anyone else getting pregnancy vibes? No period story this month, minimal workouts & all her Instagram stories are regarding future children/babies. Seems like she is trying to get back on the motherhood/pregnancy fan base.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
question: has sarah ever admitted to getting lip fillers? just looking at those stories of her talking in the sun, those are for sure fillers. no ones natural lips look like that
yeah when she first got them it was super obvious and Everyone commented about it. she eventually posted a story talking about it

Reactions: 10
yeah when she first got them it was super obvious and Everyone commented about it. she eventually posted a story talking about it
I remember she didn’t say anything at first, then there were more and more comments asking about lip fillers and fans being disappointed in her, then she finally said something about it . Of course she spun it as her being “raw and real” and her fans applauded her for it. But she was quite cagey about it even then, and never talked about it since.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.