Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they didn't even try more to get a refund/a fix/nothing and they're like it's fine, we'll just get a new 1000$ coffee machine. Nah babe. Can't relate.

If i'm buying an expensive coffee machine that tit better last me minimum 5 years.

Reactions: 20
Most normal people would have returned it or taken it somewhere to be fixed without any fuss but in influencer land you bang on about it until someone ‘gifts’ you a replacement. They make me sick. You are rich Sarah, buy it yourself. It’s also completely insulting to all the paying customers of her app that are waiting for assistance or refunds. Also why does she have to make a big deal of saying she hasn’t worked out for days, we know that’s not true babe.

Reactions: 41
The fact that they didn't even try more to get a refund/a fix/nothing and they're like it's fine, we'll just get a new 1000$ coffee machine. Nah babe. Can't relate.

If i'm buying an expensive coffee machine that tit better last me minimum 5 years.
Yep! I have a $1000 coffee machine. I've had a few in 10 years. They break. You wait for them to be fixed under warranty. It can take months in Nth Qld to get parts. Or you pay for them to be fixed out of warranty -still months.
Or you buy a new one. I've done it as a poor teacher 3-4 times in 10 years.

Reactions: 11
The SDX is still there (on the blue set) in white I’m fairly certain if you zoom in on her left leg you can kind of see it on the fabric in near the stitch. I don’t think you can actually see it because she’s used a filter. You can also see it on the hip part. The filter she swears she doesn’t use make the quality shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit behind you all here in the UK.......the only reason I can think that she would bang on so much about a broken coffee machine is because she’s hoping Smeg or another even better coffee machine company will see her story and send her a freebie.
To hop on the previous idea that Kurt never bought it, maybe he never bought it AND they didn't try to return it, they're just posting that they did to get a freebie without doing the work.

Reactions: 8
Whatever the origin story of the coffee maker, I'm pretty sure theyre whinging on about it in full public view (even though it's probably worth (not to mention hella more sustainable) getting it fixed) so someone gifts them a new one.

But getting it fixed or replaced means going through the time and effort to make it happen, like us plebs would. Theyre not plebs like us. Theyre not mere mortals. Theyre special. So, no.

Anyone catch the horrorshow of messages SaltysDay received on Instagram today? Theyre horrific. And for a change theyre more than just random people hating on her. It's real stuff with real consequences and stories of people falling prey to SD's hugely questionable positioning as an influencer.

TW/CW: Restrictive eating, over exercising, disordered eating, eating disorders.

Reading these stories was a hard punch to the gut. My heart really goes out to young, impressionable girls who are taking her seriously and as a consequence, struggling with accepting themselves for who they are, hating themselves for not being thin enough, fit enough, energetic enough.

I wonder if Sarah has any idea that what she cleverly markets as "holistic" "balanced" approach to a "healthy" life is actually coming from a very disordered place within her. She needs to fix herself first before she decides she's fit to lead the sort of platform that she does.

I am truly dusturbed after seeing these stories.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.09.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.23.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.43.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.57.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.54.44.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.55.57.png
Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.55.34.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Smeg have a dedicated service team. Sarah you read here. Call them, get a technician to come out and repair the machine and save us from the boredom of more coffee machine stories.

Reactions: 26
Problem seems to be solved, they just took the machine from their "office". Kurt said it in his story.
lol so "duck you to our employees, buy your own coffee". Maybe if they went to the office every day like normal people they wouldn't have an issue because they could just have their morning coffee at the office with their staff who I am sure arrives promptly every morning, five days a week. It just says to me they don't actually work in the office and it should shed a light to them that they don't work even close to full-time. Hopefully they bought that coffee machine with PERSONAL money, otherwise they're technically stealing from their own business accounts by removing it from the office/company and bringing it home...

• Wow
Reactions: 41
A video from a few years ago popped up in my suggested so I watched it and woah this didn’t age well (sorry about the crap quality)
View attachment 446725
Holy tit this lays it out EXACTLY as it is! She never wanted to be a mum she just wanted to look like a MILF but not actually do the mum part....the part about bathing the kids...yikes

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Smeg have a dedicated service team. Sarah you read here. Call them, get a technician to come out and repair the machine and save us from the boredom of more coffee machine stories.
Yes! And they have a great service team. I had a Smeg oven and dishwasher, both for over 20 years and you would just call the number and they would come and fix

Reactions: 8
And I say this because I follow this girl Meggan Grubb.
Meggan is amazing.
She actually has mental health issues and has been in and out of lockdown for almost a year and STILL manages to stay positive and genuine.
I love her YT videos.

Reactions: 7
Whatever the origin story of the coffee maker, I'm pretty sure theyre whinging on about it in full public view (even though it's probably worth (not to mention hella more sustainable) getting it fixed) so someone gifts them a new one.

But getting it fixed or replaced means going through the time and effort to make it happen, like us plebs would. Theyre not plebs like us. Theyre not mere mortals. Theyre special. So, no.

Anyone catch the horrorshow of messages SaltysDay received on Instagram today? Theyre horrific. And for a change theyre more than just random people hating on her. It's real stuff with real consequences and stories of people falling prey to SD's hugely questionable positioning as an influencer.

TW/CW: Restrictive eating, over exercising, disordered eating, eating disorders.

Reading these stories was a hard punch to the gut. My heart really goes out to young, impressionable girls who are taking her seriously and as a consequence, struggling with accepting themselves for who they are, hating themselves for not being thin enough, fit enough, energetic enough.

I wonder if Sarah has any idea that what she cleverly markets as "holistic" "balanced" approach to a "healthy" life is actually coming from a very disordered place within her. She needs to fix herself first before she decides she's fit to lead the sort of platform that she does.

I am truly dusturbed after seeing these stories.

View attachment 447177
View attachment 447181
View attachment 447184
View attachment 447185
View attachment 447186

View attachment 447195View attachment 447196
Interesting about the dm saying her physio cut her off because she wasn’t following their advice! I guess it shows how unstoppable she is when it comes to doing whatever it takes for project comeback

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I find it interesting she's saying they wouldn't let them return their coffee machine because they couldn't find their receipt. I work in retail and if someone comes in with something faulty I don't make them provide a receipt. If it's a product with a warranty then yes they need a receipt to see if it's within warranty otherwise they need to cover the cost, but I can also find people's receipts in our system?

EDIT; because I watched more of the stories, if a customer gets up their bank details with the purchase, I also accept that? Or that aids my in finding their purchase receipt... I find this really weird...
But even still for any electronic appliance why wouldn’t you have a little spot for things like receipts in case they do fail within their warranty and keep it with their manuals/warranty cards? To be honest it’s why I tend to buy most electrical/expensive products online so I have a digital copy I can just search in my emails.

Reactions: 11
The DMs @saltysday is receiving is so terrible! I used to love the content Sarah put out, I thought she was down to earth and genuinely trying to help others. Man, I was so wrong. I started to see the light shortly after she had Fox as I too had just had a baby & so much started to make me feel tit. What she does is so detrimental to her followers mental health. She doesn’t realise she has body dysmorphia and watching her bring others down is terrible. Reading through these DMs is truly gut wrenching & im ashamed that I ever contributed to her lifestyle with buying her products, giving my views and liking her content! I’m disgusted that she can still operate and truly, her attitude is disgusting. She needs to realise that the “bullying” she is receiving is the backlash to people waking up and realising she has messed up the view they have of themselves and taking no accountability for the negativity she puts up. She’s a disgrace and I feel terrible for her future daughters in particular who have to live with the thought that being a tiny human is what life is about. But hey, I guess she’ll also raise them that is someone’s values differ from yours just block and ignore and continue to scam people out of their money and mental well-being. I’m just so disgusted and saddened for these poor people who have almost died because of this greedy, bratty person!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.