Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like “food psychosis fake diagnosis”.
I thought of “Sarah’s Day: Food crAPP, man trap” (but I think mine’s a bit too mean - I come here for receipts, so that’s why I like “food psychosis, fake diagnosis” its accurate without being mean about it, not like mine haha)

ETA: I do think in a future thread when she releases her food app we should a thread with food app in the title or whatever she ends up calling it, so if people google it, this site might pop up too - good for those young girls feeling crap by getting tricked into a healthy Restrictive diet/lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh new thread soon! There are just too many options

Sarah's GF, DF & RSF Day: Food psychosis and another fake diagnosis

Sarah's Body Checking Day: Self absorbed, Kurt and Fox ignored

Sarah's BLM Day: Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted
Love the first one

Sarahs Day #3 Food psychosis and another fake diagnosis

Reactions: 10
We forgot to reach out to Samsung with Kurt. Think they would be interested to see this photo and listen to the podcast where he said he turned his son gay
I reached out to True Protein and said how disappointed I was with their continued affiliation with him. No response.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I vote for: Sarah's BLM Day: Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted. Think it might be a nice reminder for Sez, cue more sudden references to her future BIL.
Agreed with this - by far the worst blunder imo

Reactions: 8
I vote for: Sarah's BLM Day: Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted. Think it might be a nice reminder for Sez, cue more sudden references to her future BIL.
this was the one I was going to suggest also. Very current issue.

Reactions: 10
Okay, so the majority vote is for:
Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

I'm voting for that as well because it is still extremely relevant and she's getting away with it.
We'll use the 'food psychosis, fake diagnosis' and work in some variation of 'Food crAPP, man trap' in the next thread. All those will still be true facts at that time, plus it will coincide with her app launch so the next thread can pop up in searches for her rEcIpEs for beige watery slush and hockey puck cookies.
Thanks to @FoxxyCleopatra and @Jakame for your ideas. Thanks to everyone who voted as well. :)

Here we go:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.