Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but comparing the price of her app to Pamela Reif's (who has 7x more followers as Scuzzy) new app is astounding... Pamela's app costs 2.49€ a month (+ you get a free trial) and Sezzy is out here trying to force people into 3 month subscriptions priced WAY higher
Pamela's workouts are definitely nothing groundbreaking, but I have to say it's always been so amazing to me that she offers them absolutely free of charge without ad interruptions. I believe her app will allow people to create their own workout plans with the videos (also in app) for free, which is exactly the kind of feature that people are looking for from a fitness "guru." I know I've enjoyed some of the weekly plans she created over the last year, but it was always so annoying to sift through her channel to find them and then load them up in a queue.

Sarah hasn't even created a fraction of the fitness or cooking content that Pamela has, yet she prices herself at a rate equal to what I'd pay a local coach for small group training & meal planning.

Reactions: 16
Two days ago she is bragging about how much she stinks after a workout without showering. Today like clockwork, is promoting her nachural deodorant. Must work well 😂 LoVe ThaT for HeR (I die every time she says this)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I
Buys app... can’t use it on weekends 🙃 she shouldn’t feel too bad, Sarah is out here serving people frozen bananas at a wrestling watch party. How appetising.
I hope that user will ask for 2 extra days on top of subscription they purchased just since they were stolen those two days because Scuz support team doesn't do weekends.

LOL sunee is such a joke

Reactions: 50
Buys app... can’t use it on weekends 🙃 she shouldn’t feel too bad, Sarah is out here serving people frozen bananas at a wrestling watch party. How appetising.
What possible poor customer service. So many people meal prep on a Sunday for the whole week.

Girlfriend may have wanted to try making some sunnee slop for the week now has to google a recipe for something to eat this week 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 36
What possible poor customer service. So many people meal prep on a Sunday for the whole week.

Girlfriend may have wanted to try making some sunnee slop for the week now has to google a recipe for something to eat this week 🥴
Poor customer service only exists when Sarah is on the receiving end. The hypocrisy is real with this one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Just watched Laura from Keep It Cleaner do a morning routine on YouTube. Wow their app is pretty bloody good and has 500 recipes and live workouts. Same price as Sunee. I’m astounded ppl are buying the app for the price Sarah has it as

Reactions: 19
I just can't stop laughing thinking about if I was bringing out those frozen chocolate banana penis for my boyfriend's friends that came over to watch a UFC game. They would 100% think it's a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
If they were able to create a bicarb free version, why wasn’t it done in the first place?

oh yeah, because Scuz makes everything to HER preference and taste etc so wouldn’t give a crap about people being sensitive to an unnecessary component until it starts getting more negative reviews than positive and is costing her $$$

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Instagram has changed and I can’t view Sarah’s stories without clicking in to her profile now. I have a handful of people I like to watch their stories but not follow and I had them in my recently search section. I would just view their stories from there but now it doesn’t let you :(
Definitely can’t be bothered to go into Sarah’s profile to suss her out

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If they were able to create a bicarb free version, why wasn’t it done in the first place?

oh yeah, because Scuz makes everything to HER preference and taste etc so wouldn’t give a crap about people being sensitive to an unnecessary component until it starts getting more negative reviews than positive and is costing her $$$
Yess! I was stupid and bought a bunch of that deodorant back when I was a fan of her. Had the most horrific outbreak ever. The skin in my armpits was literally peeling off and so red/irritated for weeks.

Thought I was a crazy person because there were no disclaimers by Sarah or the company as to possible side effects. And to top it all off, there were no negative reviews to be found. Love that for me 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Yess! I was stupid and bought a bunch of that deodorant back when I was a fan of her. Had the most horrific outbreak ever. The skin in my armpits was literally peeling off and so red/irritated for weeks.

Thought I was a crazy person because there were no disclaimers by Sarah or the company as to possible side effects. And to top it all off, there were no negative reviews to be found. Love that for me 🙃
Yeah that happens with baking soda as an ingredient. They should have put a disclaimer as you have to be very careful with baking soda and application. I make my own deodorant with it as it's natural and super cheap (+ some coco oil, essential oils, vit c & e), and sometimes I forget to wait after shave to apply it and get an outbreak. The thing that helps A LOT is putting aloe vera where your skin is irritated and hoping it doesn't burn too much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.