Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this forum is on fire today that vegan free comment is everything, so much material, but Kurt grappling with that girl makes me LOL, but I think this is the first and last time it will happen. I can only imagine Sarah nagging him about how that and forbidding him to jujitsu again
Omg I thought the same thing. There's definitely nothing wrong with that but I bet Sarah will have an issue with it and make him feel bad.

Reactions: 8
Ok these are the two front runners by miles. You can click on the author to take you to the actual post to vote if you haven’t already!

Sarah’s Day #20 - Sunee haterz make me whine, dates and cashews all the time, oi that almond latte is mine!
The longer I look at that photo the less I understand how a person can even pose like that and still take herself seriously.

A little early but still:

Sarah's Day #20 Heels lifted, body twisted, I'm a small human and my toddler is gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The erythropoietin spelling error and the repost of a fans “vegan free” cake just about tipped me over the edge today 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i’m a bit late on this but i could not believe she doesn’t use any natural cane sugar on the app but will use maple syrup (which i love) and/or xylitol amongst others???? how could anyone look at that list and not think she has a seriously fucked relationship with food?

Reactions: 20
i’m a bit late on this but i could not believe she doesn’t use any natural cane sugar on the app but will use maple syrup (which i love) and/or xylitol amongst others???? how could anyone look at that list and not think she has a seriously fucked relationship with food?
She did a poll on maple syrup/natural sugars vs Stevia/Xylitol and it was over 90% for natural sugars OBVIOUSLY. Hopefully this will help her realise what actually is good for you and what isn't. YouTube most uneducated holistic health princess 🙄

Also FWENDS?! Enough of that please 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
OT. I like Natacha Oceane very much. But do you guys think, she could be the next face of WF ? She is wearing them a lot! And she left Gym Shark for ethical reasons, so if she is being sponsored by WF, I'd be disappointed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.