Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm losing it over that fake Sunee review, it sounds EXACTLY the way Scuz would word it!
Radio silence on Scuz & Turd's IG stories today- trouble in paradise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think the good reviews are from
Her, Kurt, Tanika, the nutritionist, naturopath, Tahlia, her mum and dad, other sister, cousin and her friend Sophie. Then the rest of the 1/2/3 star reviews are from customers

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 388695
The sheer idiocy of this. Literally making folks fork over $120 for nothing but recipes, and then saying maybe you dont want a full on recipe (because we aint got too many of those, lets be honest!), so here's a picture of avo on toast. BUT WITH PESTO -- gasp! -- bet you never thought of that twist all on your own!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 388695
The sheer idiocy of this. Literally making folks fork over $120 for nothing but recipes, and then saying maybe you dont want a full on recipe (because we aint got too many of those, lets be honest!), so here's a picture of avo on toast. BUT WITH PESTO -- gasp! -- bet you never thought of that twist all on your own!
im just really trying to imagine how I would feel knowing I payed a full 120$ for this ... her stans are probably guilting themselves into loving the app since their money is gone already and because Sarah is oh so generous for even creating the app for them so they HAVE to like it

edit: spelling

Reactions: 16
I was interested too - I’m doing medicine (in Aus) and it’s about 10k a year 😕 I’m shook it is so expensive at other universities.
*cries in American* $10,000 hardly covered one semester of my undergraduate degree AND I was working a university job that paid for my housing and meals.

With education that affordable, you’d think Sarah could find more qualified people 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Kurt also releasing a secret project during the week of the Sunee launch is HILARIOUS to me. Sez probably HATES that all of his attention isn't on her this week especially when Sunee is a flop.
Wonder if it's intentional or accidental on Kurt's behalf...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kurt also releasing a secret project during the week of the Sunee launch is HILARIOUS to me. Sez probably HATES that all of his attention isn't on her this week especially when Sunee is a flop.
Wonder if it's intentional or accidental on Kurt's behalf...
I thought this too, but stepped back wondering if maybe I'm reading too much into what little they showcase on Instagram. Making a WIIIILD assumption here but I think it may have been strategic. Except I think the stragety might have been to cash in on the surge of engagement they expected on her platform this week. But I don't think that that part went to plan.

However, I find it interesting that this secret project has had no hype, not even a mention or a clue until now. He clearly has a different style than her. Maybe something for her to think about hahahaha

Reactions: 17
Too early for new thread title?

Sunnees a drag, Sezzys a nag, Daddy just come home and play tag

Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
I have a feeling that dietitian just got on board, has not done anything yet and that is why she was not mentioned before. I mean Sunee already followed everybody "important". So why follow the dietitian just now? Because she didn't exist before and they needed one because of all the questions and she was the name that popped in their heads to find one. Why she would agree to it, I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 39
we also don’t have to pay upfront. I only started paying mine back when I was on a salary over 53k per year and the interest is just CPI
Similar to the UK. If you don’t get a higher paying job you can live with your student debt your whole life and never pay it back.
It may have changed in recent years but that’s how it was when I graduated

Reactions: 12
If you don’t get a higher paying job you can live with your student debt your whole life and never pay it back.
The minimum repayment keeps dropping though so I would be surprised if many don’t actually have to pay theirs back. I started paying mine back while I was doing my masters

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit late to post this but Kurt had this up on his Insta story (first screenshot) they keep trying to milk it and make it seem like the app is doing really well.

They must’ve timed it just right, just after they knew a bunch of people were downloading it to capture this screenshot.

No way is Sunee more downloadable than Facebook.

As soon as I saw that insta story (15hrs after it had been posted) I went and checked the App Store and it dropped to #23

Reactions: 15
How old is everyone on here and what was the breaking point for you with Sarah?

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm always amazed how expensive higher education can be. I pay 300€ per semester for my B.Sc. and M.Sc. (10-12 semester total) and we have really cheap student housing where the rent is less than 300€/ month.

And then I look at how expensive Sarah's App is and for how much money she was trying to rent out her old apartment... and there goes the relatability for me :D :D

What do you think, when will Kurt's "secret project" be revealed? He seems to be much better than Sarah at not giving it away too soon. The timing of his announcement is odd though, right when Sunee is launching and all eyes should be on Sarah...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sarah started following that dietician around the same time she followed the nutritionist. The dietician was first speculated as being on the Sunee team two or three threads ago. I posted a comment last thread after noticing the dietician was following Sarah and everone else, even Kurt's media account, which couldn't be a coincidence. Nice to know we were right! Just begs the question why she has remained unnamed until now.

Reactions: 26
I have a feeling that dietitian just got on board, has not done anything yet and that is why she was not mentioned before. I mean Sunee already followed everybody "important". So why follow the dietitian just now? Because she didn't exist before and they needed one because of all the questions and she was the name that popped in their heads to find one. Why she would agree to it, I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️
The tattle detectives figured out it was dietitian edition a while ago. It’s so confusing because she called Sarah and tropeaka out and she now works for them. I would love to know why.

Reactions: 22
I’m a bit late to post this but Kurt had this up on his Insta story (first screenshot) they keep trying to milk it and make it seem like the app is doing really well.

They must’ve timed it just right, just after they knew a bunch of people were downloading it to capture this screenshot.

No way is Sunee more downloadable than Facebook.

As soon as I saw that insta story (15hrs after it had been posted) I went and checked the App Store and it dropped to #23
I saw this and the thing that got my attention was that Kurt's best friend has not downloaded the app.

Sarah started following that dietician around the same time she followed the nutritionist. The dietician was first speculated as being on the Sunee team two or three threads ago. I posted a comment last thread after noticing the dietician was following Sarah and everone else, even Kurt's media account, which couldn't be a coincidence. Nice to know we were right! Just begs the question why she has remained unnamed until now.
Sorry, my bad then. Seems still so very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.