Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are now bubbly pictures & videos of their day. She’s manic...she’s from one extreme to the next...clearly she needs a SM detox

Reactions: 50
hey, first time poster long time lurker (been here since her Reboot campaign scandal) I've been debating whether to post this or not cos I don't know how far you'd go to say she's copied this recipe - but basically I was looking up her oregano chicken Schnity on google and found this recipe that looks identical and is pretty much the same ingredients and methods wise - just has normal ingredients, not her stupid dairy free, gluten free, fun free crap! here are the pictures of what I mean. IfView attachment 386938View attachment 386939View attachment 386940View attachment 386941View attachment 386942 I'm wrong and over exaggerating regarding this, let me know and I'll delete my post but I just thought it was too much of a coincidence.

website the recipe is on if anyone wants to take a look for themselves - https://simply-delicious-food.com/crispy-chicken-schnitzel-recipe/

once again, let me know if I'm wrong but so much for "I put my whole heart into this, this is my passion, I love making recipes from scratch" blah blah
Don't worry, I did the same thing with a bunch of "her" recipes and there's heaps of almost identical ones to be found on Google! I won't clog up this page with them all but let me tell you, they're out there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her stories are now bubbly pictures & videos of their day. She’s manic...she’s from one extreme to the next...clearly she needs a SM detox
And this hardly looks like a "confused" Focks...just a kid walking around in puddles eating a packet of chips!

@Suneeapp , slippin' on down the chart on Android!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have no sympathy for her. Calling out Kurt and exploiting Fox. Honestly it’s manipulative and controlling behaviour.

the screams of fox hit me hard and another example of how entitled and privileged she is in the word. My 20 month old doesn’t sleep, she’s screamed upwards of 5 hours straight at a time before and cannot be calmed I have taken her to every place I can think and no answers. It’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever ever dealt with and I’m a single Mum with a 7year old as well. I’ve taken videos of the screaming over the last year to show doctors etc it’s lonely and has nearly broken me. I couldn’t physically imagine uploading those videos to social media for friends and family to witness let alone a million people.

she’s manipulating people 24/7. Of course she wants to show the real and raw side of parenting tonight 🙄 kurts out away from her control and her cooking app wasn’t met with blind adoration ... she’s very aware this time that the negative reviews aren’t just coming from the “haters bullying her”- she’s out of control with this one and she can’t stand it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Anyone notice how she never congratulated Kurt on his campaigns. As soon as I saw the first post about bedtime tantrums I knew that Kurt would be out doing something that he enjoys. Kurt seems to be a very hands on dad, completely manipulative for her to do that on social media or behind closed doors. Just because she doesn’t enjoy drinking because he’s having a beer with his team she will guilt him. The poor child is probably completely over tired, if both Kurt and Sarah have been busy and stressed with the launch what do they think that has done to Fox, kids pick up in your energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Holllyyyyy tit! Those stories a whole new level of disgusting! That poor innocent little boy to have such a disgusting mother to film that! I know some people believe in letting kids cry it out but my god that was just horrific!
You know what happens when kids cry it out? They don't learn to self soothe. They don't learn they can sleep on their own. They learn that nobody is coming to help them no matter how desparately they scream and cry for their carer, or in this case keep calling out for mama. Their cortisol (stress hormone ) levels raise, which firstly makes sleep impossible, but then it hits such heights that their brain eventually shuts down, and they go to sleep. Studies repeatedly show that this can cause permanent, physical damage to the brain of infants and go on to contribute to mental illness. Instead of just going to her tired, frustrated, lonely, scared toddler, she sat outside his door "crying" and emotionally abusing her partner on Instagram. Just go to your baby and bleeping cuddle him. Cry with him if you have to. Just hold the child you created. When you have a child, it's no longer about you. It doesn't matter if you're tired, frustrated, lonely, upset. It doesn't bleeping matter. You go to your child and you hold them, give up on sleep if you have to, take him to your bed, watch a movie, let him splash in a cool bath, read him a book, take him for a ride in the car, play silly games until he has calmed down and those rushing stress hormones have lowered enough to actually allow him to sleep. Not Sezz. Let's just let him wail and scream alone whilst sitting on Instagram. witch is DISGUSTING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 131
I have no sympathy for her. Calling out Kurt and exploiting Fox. Honestly it’s manipulative and controlling behaviour.

the screams of fox hit me hard and another example of how entitled and privileged she is in the word. My 20 month old doesn’t sleep, she’s screamed upwards of 5 hours straight at a time before and cannot be calmed I have taken her to every place I can think and no answers. It’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever ever dealt with and I’m a single Mum with a 7year old as well. I’ve taken videos of the screaming over the last year to show doctors etc it’s lonely and has nearly broken me. I couldn’t physically imagine uploading those videos to social media for friends and family to witness let alone a million people.

she’s manipulating people 24/7. Of course she wants to show the real and raw side of parenting tonight 🙄 kurts out away from her control and her cooking app wasn’t met with blind adoration ... she’s very aware this time that the negative reviews aren’t just coming from the “haters bullying her”- she’s out of control with this one and she can’t stand it.
The difference is you try. You don't see outside their door fishing for sympathy on social media. Sometimes babies and toddlers do jsut scream and cry no matter what you do, but you don't leave them to scream and cry alone in a dark room whilst they're calling out for you and film it for the gram.

Reactions: 33
I wish I hadn’t read these posts 😣 cannot friggen stand it when Instagram parents do this tit. Go to your child, not your followers!!!!!
they all say.. oh not looking for sympathy, just showing what real motherhood is like.
Ahh no, seeking sympathy and attention is exactly what you are doing! We can get what real motherhood is from those around us in real life, not Instagram. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Don't worry, I did the same thing with a bunch of "her" recipes and there's heaps of almost identical ones to be found on Google! I won't clog up this page with them all but let me tell you, they're out there!!
how bad!! just thought it was crazy that in a quick 5 min google search I found an identical recipe like wtf

Reactions: 10
I would not say she's less than 30 on this pic. And I still can't believe she really likes her own teeth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You know what happens when kids cry it out? They don't learn to self soothe. They don't learn they can sleep on their own. They learn that nobody is coming to help them no matter how desparately they scream and cry for their carer, or in this case keep calling out for mama. Their cortisol (stress hormone ) levels raise, which firstly makes sleep impossible, but then it hits such heights that their brain eventually shuts down, and they go to sleep. Studies repeatedly show that this can cause permanent, physical damage to the brain of infants and go on to contribute to mental illness. Instead of just going to her tired, frustrated, lonely, scared toddler, she sat outside his door "crying" and emotionally abusing her partner on Instagram. Just go to your baby and bleeping cuddle him. Cry with him if you have to. Just hold the child you created. When you have a child, it's no longer about you. It doesn't matter if you're tired, frustrated, lonely, upset. It doesn't bleeping matter. You go to your child and you hold them, give up on sleep if you have to, take him to your bed, watch a movie, let him splash in a cool bath, read him a book, take him for a ride in the car, play silly games until he has calmed down and those rushing stress hormones have lowered enough to actually allow him to sleep. Not Sezz. Let's just let him wail and scream alone whilst sitting on Instagram. witch is DISGUSTING.
This 🙌🙌
Its out dated and cruel. Hold your children cuddle them, show them you're there for them 100% of the time not just when you choose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
As a mum with a boy the same age as Fox, who has/is still suffering with birth trauma, ptsd and PND she really should have put a warning on those stories. Not encourage sound on. bleeping hell my anxiety hit the roof listening to that.
Go to your baby woman! I will be hugging my cosleeping baby a little tighter after that tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I am absolutely shocked that someone would buy an app and support their idol and literally SKIP MEALS so they can afford it? I can’t.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Oh my God my heart broke for Fox. He was telling her what he needed when he was crying out for her! She seriously needs to get some help. I realise that she's probably feeling sad about the app but this is not fair to Fox or Kurt.

Reactions: 40
I am absolutely shocked that someone would buy an app and support their idol and literally SKIP MEALS so they can afford it? I can’t.
The second comment about skipping meals has already been deleted/removed by admin!!! (Pls let me know if I’m wrong)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.