Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already time for a new thread :)

Thanks to @Cookie626 for the title and for all the other suggestions from everyone.

Please head to the Wiki for a full summary of Sarah's past behaviour and scandals as well as a list of problems related to her Sunee App.

It's been two days since Sunee has been launched, the AppStore ratings are crap, Sarah is really quiet and they are trying to do some damage control. Recipes are being changed and articles are being deleted. Let's see what happens next...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Sis in motion Vs sis posed.

She looks like so many other girls walking around out there. Girls who enjoy a balanced diet and the odd sneaky beverage.

Sis however has opened up an app to spread her ED and body issues. With an avo pasta with more calories a serve then normal carbonara.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Hi, long time lurker first time poster. Someone said in the last thread that Sarah’s kitchen was not laid out like a foodie or someone who has been working tirelessly on recipes. I rewatched her pantry organisation video and noticed that all of her pantry staples and baking goods are on the bottom two shelves of her cupboard. I have terrible knees and I know that she said a number of times recently that she also has terrible knees, anyone with terrible knees would never put an item that they regularly use on the bottom shelf of the cupboard because you would constantly have to bend down and get it and you would be in physical agony having to constantly do that. Yet further proof to me that she has not been working on this for ages. That along with the restaurant saying that she eats there everyday! How much of her own cooking does she actually do?

Reactions: 52
Does anyone think the Sunee team checked with the owners of the trademark on “Recipe Roulette” in Australia to see that they were no longer interested in it?

Not suggesting that they copied the idea (because it’s a very simple one that many people would’ve had) but for an app with this level of exposure you would think they'd play it safe and give it a new name to avoid complaints of trademark infringement.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Wow. Just wow. As a mum of 2 I can honestly say I’ve never felt the desire to ig story my toddler howling
Also it’s 830 now and she often shows Fox awake after 6 so maybe ya just started bedtime too early sis or more likely you’re exaggerating the time for sympathy :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Wow. Just wow. As a mum of 2 I can honestly say I’ve never felt the desire to ig story my toddler howling
Also it’s 830 now and she often shows Fox awake after 6 so maybe ya just started bedtime too early sis or more likely you’re exaggerating the time for sympathy :rolleyes:
This!!! My exact thoughts.
If your toddler clearly doesn’t want to go to sleep yet then don’t try force them, this is TERRIBLE parenting... letting your toddler howl like that while you post on IG is sickening.
There is clearly something wrong with him yet she’s trying to force him to sleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 70
Guilting Kurt because he’s not there... why does she do this every single time?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
Poor kid just wants his Mum :( She's so self absorbed and trying to guilt Kurt.

• Angry
Reactions: 66
Ah makes more sense. Sympathy AND to guilt trip Kurt for daring to leave her to parent her own child.. I’ve literally never heard anyone else refer to every day parenting as “tag teaming” maybe when you’re out and you want to make sure someone is watching them while you switch off or go to the toilet but this is just weird

Reactions: 83
This!!! My exact thoughts.
If your toddler clearly doesn’t want to go to sleep yet then don’t try force them, this is TERRIBLE parenting... letting your toddler howl like that while you post on IG is sickening.
There is clearly something wrong with him yet she’s trying to force him to sleep.
Also guilting Kurt into coming home via social media, in front of +1M followers. FFS. Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 96
Someone “couldn’t wait” and purchased it twice?!? WTAF?
Is she taking an extra special/lovey-dovey tone with the moron fans? Sounds like a whole other person replying to them, than the person passive-aggressively responding to the feedback/criticism.

Also, her stories today about the pasta and how it's OKAY to buy/put in any other pasta of your choice -- man alive, she's constantly reading our chats on here and channelling them into casual stories, like she's not doing damage control all the time! We give her a LOT of fodder for reflection, but instead of really stopping and thinking deeply and making change, she's only doing the most superficial course correction. Use any pasta, smdh.

Reactions: 33

Yeah this is horrid. And it goes for three stories? Wtf is she doing to him? Just play with him, cuddle him... LOVE HIM.

YOU DONT NEED TO SHARE THAT WITH YOUR 12 year old followers.

On the plus side, might stop a few teenage pregnancies 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Guilting Kurt because he’s not there... why does she do this every single time?
I was just coming on to say that... if a man was demanding his female partner home to parent their child there would be uproar... how does she think this is acceptable!

Reactions: 54
hey, first time poster long time lurker (been here since her Reboot campaign scandal) I've been debating whether to post this or not cos I don't know how far you'd go to say she's copied this recipe - but basically I was looking up her oregano chicken Schnity on google and found this recipe that looks identical and is pretty much the same ingredients and methods wise - just has normal ingredients, not her stupid dairy free, gluten free, fun free crap! here are the pictures of what I mean. IfView attachment 386938View attachment 386939View attachment 386940View attachment 386941View attachment 386942 I'm wrong and over exaggerating regarding this, let me know and I'll delete my post but I just thought it was too much of a coincidence.

website the recipe is on if anyone wants to take a look for themselves - https://simply-delicious-food.com/crispy-chicken-schnitzel-recipe/

once again, let me know if I'm wrong but so much for "I put my whole heart into this, this is my passion, I love making recipes from scratch" blah blah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
He's literally asking for his mum, how dare he ask for his safety net and provider and cry when she ignores him ... The "tag team" thing screams playing house, like two kids baby sitting someone else's child.

• Angry
Reactions: 59
Holllyyyyy tit! Those stories a whole new level of disgusting! That poor innocent little boy to have such a disgusting mother to film that! I know some people believe in letting kids cry it out but my god that was just horrific! She really shouldn’t have any more children, she’s clearly not capable of taking care of the one let alone more! And then to guilt Kurt??? Get your god damn son, chuck on a movie and snuggle the hell out of that poor sweet child you self absorbed bogan

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.