Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is everyone on here and what was the breaking point for you with Sarah?

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.
I’m 26 and for me it’s the continued disrespect toward BIPOC.

I honestly only ever lasted a week at a time following her because I got so sick of her voice. Her “perfect” photos and family are appealing tho. She has real talent in projecting an almost unattainable carefree, cool girl life, until u dig a little deeper and realise U would never want to live that miserably.

Reactions: 28
9508F651-C800-4346-AE03-FB14369A625C.jpeg
Let’s face it Sarah, your household is NEVER sunshines and rainbows. Apparently Fox always wakes up grumpy (or so you seem to think).

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Kurt put out an "Adventures With Cool Dad" (or something like that) series around the time they announced Sarah's pregnancy. This project is branded under his media company, so it's probably not some kind of convoluted, overly-dramatic pregnancy announcement. But it could still be a continuation of that YouTube series. Like someone else mentioned, some kind of comedy bit? He's done work (that seemed really received) for a popular comedic Amazon series, so he has the connections to make it happen.

Reactions: 15
I would agree if people weren’t given the chance to view the free recipes on the website or the app. In the responses to people, they’ve also highlighted this as essentially a free trial. So people do have an exposure to the app and what it offers, and it hasn’t been positive. If they had actually ensured that what was put out there was accurate, no one would have anything to be able to critique her for. So the reviews are based in truth.
In comparison, Sarah sabotaged someone’s business by using false information and didn’t try to reverse the damage after her error was highlighted.
I agree.

But then I think of how she sat back and allowed her stans to completely destroy S&S.

Reactions: 40
I would feel bad if it wasn’t the only ever chance anyone is going to have to call her out without being silenced. She doesn’t deserve to be where she is, and the only reason she is not canceled to everyone is because she is the Queen of silencing and blocking. It shouldn’t have to be through an app, but if she didn’t delete comments and took accountability, this would be dealt with on social media and not on her app.
This!!!

Reactions: 19
The Health Code Daily episode for today is about "adventuring" in your own backyard :unsure:

About as subtle as a slap across the face :ROFLMAO: They're priming the pump. Whatever Kurt's project is... they want to get everyone frothy over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this might be a hot take, but I have been feeling kind of crappy that there are people from here that are reviewing the app terribly.

Do I agree with what has been wrote, 1,000,000%. Do I think that we should be sabotaging someones business that has spent SO much money on it (no matter how crappy they are)... I don't know. It hasn't really felt right to me! If someone gets the app and truly doesn't like it by all means yes but it has been making me feel pretty uneasy.

I'm the first person to rant and go off about how dangerous I think Sarah is, but something about the reviews seems to be crossing a line for me and it's making me feel disappointed. Is anyone else feeling like this? If the app sucks, let's hear it from people who actually spent the money and it will be an honest reflection of the app and maybe they will finally see the truth about her. Idk, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
I actually downloaded the app and then wrote my review. Everything I said was based on what I could see in the app. Just because I didn't make an in-app purchase doesn't mean I can't honestly review the app. 🙂

Reactions: 82
I saw this picture and immediately wanted to send it to Sarah but she would just block me lol. How Tru tho. All she talked about was wanting to be a mum and now I realized she was more interested in the “milf” side of it then actually being a mother. He’s only a baby and toddler once.
As a working mumma of a 4 month old baby this hit me right in the feels. I also work for myself, but in a job that requires me to meet the needs of my clients first and foremost... not a job where I can work out at 11am, “smash out” some emails, have lunch with my husband and call it a “meeting” and expend all my remaining energy avoiding any accountability whatsoever if I duck something (*cough* sunee *cough*) up.

She is the most toxic depiction of what being a “boss mum” really means. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.
I am an oldie at 55 hahaha, I started following SD by accident a few years ago, I thought she was a nice enough young girl with a health and fitness message. I was never a hard core Stan though, I’m too old for tit like that 😂😂. When she moved in to the little unit near the beach with Kurt she started turning me off, acting at playing house etc but the crunch came when she got that ‘spider bite’ it just went all downhill from there for me, she was acting more and more like a narcissist in my eyes. Also I’ve never agreed with the way she treats Kurt, she abuses him in some form or another constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Edit: I missed the part asking about what led me to Sarah.

I’m 17 haha - first discovered GG when I was 15. I’ve always wondered if I was one of the youngest here

I discovered her at the start of year 9 (I was 14) and was heavily stuck in a spiral of disordered eating and over exercising (probably orthorexia looking back at it), though for me it was just being fit and healthy (motivated by being terrified of being ‘fat’ again). A YouTuber I watched mentioned her videos so I had a look and was instantly drawn in by her promotion of ‘health’ and ‘balance’, which in many ways enabled my destructive processes at the time. I bought a few of her activewear pieces etc and was never a crazy obsessed stan but definitely a big fan. I was looking her up on google one day and came across the GG threads - at first I hate read them and laughed at how stupid they were (‘they think she has an ED? Lmao how stupid - she’s just enjoying a balanced life’ // ‘no her activewear isn’t absolute tit, it’s FANTASTIC and SO CUTE’ etc etc) but as time went on I began to see more and more merit in what people were saying. I lowkey got kinda obsessed with reading the threads every hour (I have a kind of obsessive nature) so I took a break from reading them completely and got sucked back into the Sezzy Wonderland for a couple of months. I can’t remember exactly what triggered my return to GG but I think I started checking up on it again and realised how right you all were and I’ve been here ever since (for the last year or something - basically just after her swimwear launch) :)

sorry that was so long haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She wants to put people on the spot a la Sabi & Soul when everyone claimed they were a scam and the same thing happened to them, S&S would completely destroy their critics by checking if someone with that name had ever ordered from them, and inviting them to give her their order reference number. No one did so it proved all the bad comments about her business were lies.
I feel like Sarah is trying to force people to say “no, I don’t have a subscription” as a way to destroy their argument, a la Sabi and Soul
Yes, this definitely seems like what she is attempting to do. At the same time, you can still experience bugs within the app, see errors in the recipes, view articles, check out the general features offered, and so on—with the free version.

With S&S, it would be wrong for someone to claim that the business scammed them or delivered products of poor quality if they never purchased something from them. Whereas with Sarah’s app, you can clearly see the issues just by downloading it.

Also I mention this in reference to the question about whether posting negative reviews without purchasing a subscription is justified. I totally get the concern with that, but I still think the criticisms are valid? I’m open to changing my mind though.

Reactions: 19
I get Russell Coight vibes from Kurts page and think that it might be more of their ‘comedy’ than anything else.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I find his David Attenborough-esque character so cringey and not funny in the slightest so I hope it’s not a whole company based off this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this might be a hot take, but I have been feeling kind of crappy that there are people from here that are reviewing the app terribly.

Do I agree with what has been wrote, 1,000,000%. Do I think that we should be sabotaging someones business that has spent SO much money on it (no matter how crappy they are)... I don't know. It hasn't really felt right to me! If someone gets the app and truly doesn't like it by all means yes but it has been making me feel pretty uneasy.

I'm the first person to rant and go off about how dangerous I think Sarah is, but something about the reviews seems to be crossing a line for me and it's making me feel disappointed. Is anyone else feeling like this? If the app sucks, let's hear it from people who actually spent the money and it will be an honest reflection of the app and maybe they will finally see the truth about her. Idk, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
nah, couldnt give a tit tbh. she has ruined peoples business's and been such a bleep in general - so I say its a case of karma for her tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Honestly, I really don’t feel bad about this. It probably says something about me, I’m actually rather enjoying it.

She’s ripped off so many brands, copied so many ideas, slammed businesses when it suits her. She’s finally gone and put her name to something, in a space where she can’t censor the responses.

She’s hyped this up for months and months, only to come out with an app that her fans didn’t want and has proceeded to ignore her fans and is still silencing them over genuine concerns like the price point. It’s not as though we are making things up to call her out for, they’re all valid criticisms.

If she had nailed the app, spent years of hard work TRULY making sure that every single element was perfect, I wouldn’t have a critical leg to stand on. The truth is that it’s awful, sloppy, unprofessional, poorly coded, like a rushed assignment you started the night before. And she deserves the raw critique, for once in her life she can’t censor people. And they’re entitled to their say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I actually downloaded the app and then wrote my review. Everything I said was based on what I could see in the app. Just because I didn't make an in-app purchase doesn't mean I can't honestly review the app. 🙂
Oh, I wouldn't think people would rate without downloading, I don't think you can do that anyway? There were certainly loads of downloads on the first day as it topped the charts for a short time. I just don't know how many people felt it was justifiable based on what they saw to commit to the subscription but that does not mean a review is unwarranted.

Reactions: 10
Oh, I wouldn't think people would rate without downloading, I don't think you can do that anyway? There were certainly loads of downloads on the first day as it topped the charts for a short time. I just don't know how many people felt it was justifiable based on what they saw to commit to the subscription but that does not mean a review is unwarranted.
Her stans blindly rate it 5 stars so I see this as adding balance for people who may see it high in the download charts and be curious.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.