Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion. I don’t love the last part, but couldn’t think of anything else lol

Sarah’s Day #17 Unqualified fitspo, dangerous inspo, Sunee aimed at thinspo

Reactions: 13
The “I love learning” made me say WTF out loud. No you bleeping don’t Sarah. You’ve had ample and countless opportunities to LEARN and EDUCATE yourself after your screw ups. People literally handing you information on a silver platter that you chose to ignore because you refuse to learn ANYTHING. Sis hasn’t read a real book in her life and gets all her info from unqualified quacks on the internet. “I love learning”. Piss off, Sarah.
Love learning? Then get a degree, go to uni, take some classes about something you’re passionate about, get a damn certification...you have the money to do that. If sarah got a certification or degree towards any of the health/fitness tit she googles, she would have so much more credit towards her business. Oh wait Sarah doesnt do anything that requires work, studying, and performance reviews/grading.

I put on animal planet on the television for my dog to watch and learn 😍😍😍 as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"I love learning" - watches YouTube video.
I've never seen sissy read a textbook. For someone who loves to flex her intelligence, she claims to read "Case studies" on nutrition etc but never shows us anything. Also Sis... if you want to appear like you love learning and are really smart and advanced (like your son), the bare minimum you can do is proof read your instagram captions/stories.
Or perhaps instead of empty vases that literally reflect the empty chasm and complete lack of substance in her life, some books on those shelves surrounding the tv would be nice.

Reactions: 17
First image: Normal and natural, healthy legs in motion during workout.
Second image: Forced thigh gap, using a ridiculous pose while son stares at TV. Wonder how long those mirror poses last...? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah, but not sure about that second photo. Pretty sure her leg / knee looks majorly bowed which isn’t usually the case. Perhaps another photoshop fail? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just caught up on the storm stories and wtf... “I’m such a nerd!!! Such a nerd!! Ya mum is such a nerd Abbie” I got so much second hand embarrassment from the whole event.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't want to sound mean, but do you think she gets jealous of her older sister with the long thick blond hair and the naturally thinner body?

Reactions: 10
"I love learning" - watches YouTube video.
I've never seen sissy read a textbook. For someone who loves to flex her intelligence, she claims to read "Case studies" on nutrition etc but never shows us anything. Also Sis... if you want to appear like you love learning and are really smart and advanced (like your son), the bare minimum you can do is proof read your instagram captions/stories.
And it’s funny because case studies are literally one of the weakest forms of scientific evidence out there (basically just proof something happened in one person or small group of people) she’s so pathetic 😂

Reactions: 6
I just caught up on the storm stories and wtf... “I’m such a nerd!!! Such a nerd!! Ya mum is such a nerd Abbie” I got so much second hand embarrassment from the whole event.
The way she speaks is just absolutely intolerable.

Reactions: 9
First image: Normal and natural, healthy legs in motion during workout.
Second image: Forced thigh gap, using a ridiculous pose while son stares at TV. Wonder how long those mirror poses last...? 🤷🏽‍♀️
She has such a warped sense of body and I really do feel bad that she can’t see her body naturally is great and she doesn’t need a thigh gap. Also all bodies are beautiful and size doesn’t determine health level but you guys know what I mean, her naturally is a beautiful body. Looks so much better than the posed crappy flamingo leg pictures.
At this point I just feel bad for her and imagine she stares at the mirror wishing she looked like her posed insta pics all the time when it’s so unrealistic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.