Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that with fox having that night in hospital and with Kurt always being so sick, maybe she would self reflect and think there is something about their lifestyle that needs to be adjusted because she thinks she is raising this healthy wholistic family but something is clearly off here.

Reactions: 39
Wow her face in her latest stories, no facial expressions at all

Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real
This! She was "hysterically" laughing but only her mouth seemed to be moving. Girl can't move half her face now, how hOLiStIc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This! She was "hysterically" laughing but only her mouth seemed to be moving. Girl can't move half her face now, how hOLiStIc
I really like that one too but it has 23 votes, whereas the others have 70 votes.
I'll give it a few more hours to see what gets the most likes before starting the new thread.

Reactions: 4
This one:

Sarahs Day #16 Be nice to me and don't criticize, while I spread lies and photoshop my thighs
—————

I’m so down today - No Christmas with my family this year, who I haven’t seen in months. I just can’t watch SD right now.....

Going to log off until the new year.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all stay safe. Love to you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I’m so down today - No Christmas with my family this year, who I haven’t seen in months. I just can’t watch SD right now.....

Going to log off until the new year.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all stay safe. Love to you all xx
Take good care of yourself and know that we're all in the same boat, so you're not alone! Just hang in there and we'll get through this! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sarah's Day #16: award winning cleaner, come to my son's birthday, total stranger!

What if I change mine to this? It fits the limit

Reactions: 3
Sarahs Day #16 Be nice to me and don't criticize, while I spread lies and photoshop my thighs

I vote for this one :)

Reactions: 12
New thread. Explained the thread title in the intro. Head on over you guys! :)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.