Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 332493
View attachment 332494
View attachment 332495View attachment 332496
Sarahโ€™s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while sheโ€™s stuck at the same point for a while.
You should 100% report that, especially with the screenshots

Yeah look Iโ€™m a doctor and thatโ€™s the furthest thing from the truth. If your immune system was under functioning you would be sicker, not more well. Thereโ€™s no point getting all technical and going into all of the pathophysiology, however the best example to demonstrate this is when cancer patients die of a common cold when weโ€™ve completely ablated their immune system with chemo.
Naturopaths have a role to play and for some people are great in certain situations but they really need to stay in their lane.
Ah well, there you go. I think my Nat was trying to prove a point that people lie about never getting sick, especially when they say they haven't been sick in decades

Reactions: 9
She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)
I mean specifically a real tree as opposed to a fake one, my experience growing up in aus is most have a plastic tree however iโ€™ve noticed getting a real tree has picked up in recent years. Getting a tree/vlogging it etc would make good Christmas content filler for sez.

Reactions: 4
I bet this is what it is like to live in Sarahโ€™s mind with all her disordered thinking around food
053AB993-F3EC-4A70-AC9C-AE035E4B1EEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just showed my partner who was a chef in a previous life (but still an amazing cook) and it hurt his soul to see that lasagna treated like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ and looked like he was going to vomit at the cumin and paprika bolognese lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could she not wait until she got home to do her Insta stories? I find it weird she whips out her camera at the park when thereโ€™s other kids around, not to mention she should be spending time with her child instead of her screen. head

Reactions: 42
So she's taken her ring to be resized, but she still has to wear the plain gold band on her finger... I thought she only wore that to keep the e-ring in place ๐Ÿค”

What's with her always wearing jumpers btw? It's summer... can someone else from Sydney report, is it still cold there? I'm in QLD & currently have the aircon set at 21ยฐc & its still hot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iโ€™m so confused how she can make that festy lasagna - GF, DF and all the rest of it

yet on the other hand freely eat prosciutto ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG SARAH PRINT YOUR PHOTOS ONLINE FROM KMART ITS SO EASY, AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW, STOP TRYING TO GET SPONSORED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
hate to agree with her on this one but it always takes longer to drive from one side of Sydney to the other. Especially northern beaches.
I live in Sydney so I know all too well about the traffic :) but fortunately sis works to her own schedule and can choose to not go in peak hour. She always exaggerates.

Reactions: 7
I live in Sydney so I know all too well about the traffic :) but fortunately sis works to her own schedule and can choose to not go in peak hour. She always exaggerates.
Yeah I actually live very close to where she went today and make the regular drive down to visit my sis who loves right around Sarah... defs take under 2 hours, can make it in an hour outside of peak hours.

Are we surprised though, such a drama queen/ compulsive exaggerator

Reactions: 12
Yeah I actually live very close to where she went today and make the regular drive down to visit my sis who loves right around Sarah... defs take under 2 hours, can make it in an hour outside of peak hours.

Are we surprised though, such a drama queen/ compulsive exaggerator
Yeah my comment was more in jest and just poking at her exaggeration! But I agree itโ€™s an hour 30 right now with no traffic if you get a clear run itโ€™s well under 2. Sheโ€™s also probably trying to excuse her lazy behaviour.

Why would she put the band on a couple slides later? I get not wearing a ring would feel naked but she doesnโ€™t wear it to the gym/working out/ around the house so not really understanding why sheโ€™s pop it on a few stories later

E6F1720E-6EF7-4F8A-8283-4521355C9732.png
2A808358-A000-46D3-8A66-BC22781029B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In coming rant.

Why does she have to make everything in her life such a BIG drama. Just go to Kmart and print some pictures out FFS. Everything just has to be exaggerated and BIG. Including her lips, her teeth and her ego.

In fact, I donโ€™t even want to shame anyone for how they look, but how can she preach a natural, holistic and raw life style but isnโ€™t transparent or open about her cosmetic procedures and every other fake aspect in her life.

And to add to that, the whole lasagna situation is a big slap in the face to proper chefs and Italians (half of my family being Italian!!) How can she strip away the foundation of a lasagna and seriously label it one...I just donโ€™t know. Sheโ€™s seriously delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.