Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAIRY AND GRAINS ARE NOT THE DEVIL. YOU CAN BE HEALTHY AND STILL EAT THEM. THis “lasagna” is horrifying. Not only does it look repulsive but it also just shows how deep her disordered relationship with food is. It isn’t a lasagna. It’s a veggie bake. If you want lasagna eat some damn lasagna.

Reactions: 59
Using things like sweet potato (and courgette, squash etc) in place of pasta or bread is common in the low carb/paleo/keto sphere so this isn't unusual to me. However she eats buckwheat pasta so there was no reason she couldn't have used gf lasagne sheets and made a delicious vegan lasagne the normal way. As others said that was a veggie or potato bake not a lasagne.

Reactions: 26
So, from my understanding is that if you have a weak immune system, then you don't know you're sick, because there's no reaction happening. For example, there's no excess mucus produced. Idk, it sounded right at the time hahaha. I'm talking mild sickness, like a cough.

I just hate this whole "I haven't been sick in 10 years" crap. Yes, you have.
Btw, this is in response to the Nats website that is selling some product to ensure you never get sick again
Ha nah, if your immune system is weak, you will for sure know when you get sick. The weaker the immune, the harder time your body has and your symptoms worsen. Every sickness has negative impact on your body and body's functioning and there's no way it will go unnoticed if you're too weak to fight it.

I wonder what those products are that guarantee you'd never get sick again LOL. I wish there was a PRODUCT that could do that :ROFLMAO: . It's a bit more complex equation than that. Why do people buy into that stuff so easily.

DAIRY AND GRAINS ARE NOT THE DEVIL. YOU CAN BE HEALTHY AND STILL EAT THEM. THis “lasagna” is horrifying. Not only does it look repulsive but it also just shows how deep her disordered relationship with food is. It isn’t a lasagna. It’s a veggie bake. If you want lasagna eat some damn lasagna.
Right! Why not say then that she was inspired by lasagna and wanted to make a layered sweet potato bake. I understand there are people who can't have certain food or grains, but calling zucchini spirals spaghetti, or sweet potato slices a lasagna, is utter stupidity.

Reactions: 14
Ok, just to add
YALL HAHAHHA. Go back and watch her Baby Name video at around 3:36. She says she's had the name Fox as a baby name for TWO YEARS, and they had discussed that name around 3 months into dating hahahahaha. I can't, wtf? You didn't had a dream that weekend???? The ONLY part of the name was "ocean" that she chose, but like... Idk, her post made it seem like she chose the full name, not just his middle name?

Idk about you lot, but I don't consider a middle name to be a huge deal
OMG i can’t even with this. I knew the whole IG post was total tit talk but this just solidified it. Sarah copied the name/style of name from instagram and had to make up some elaborate story as to why she had it first, and now has clearly forgotten that story. It’s actually embarrassing. I don’t believe for a second she even had thought of boys names prior to being pregnant as a boy didnt fit her life goalz and princess aesthetic.

I also don’t think her “lasagne” serving was “half eaten”. She doesn’t eat more than that, she just said that to justify why it looked like a dog’s breakfast and to play into her lie she has a HuGe appetite. She is a pathological liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah putting cumin and paprika in bolognese lives rent free in my mind.

What does she have against Italians lol?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109
I just came on here to comment about the monstrosity that she called a lasagne and I see you lot have already gone to town on it 😂 and also if you’re going to be dramatic about how a baby name ‘came to you in a dream..🙄’ at least stick to the same story. She does my nut in, Kurt must surely roll his eyes every time she makes a ‘healthy alternative’.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How long until I am blocked?!
I firmly believe she sees it as improving traditional food. Traditional food is probably bad in her mind and doesn't have enough antayyyoxidants and nootrients.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’ll either make a huge fuss about going and getting a real tree (which some people Do but I wouldn’t say is the norm in Australia) or she’ll get a WHITE tree to match her WHITE house.
She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)

Reactions: 2
A21701FD-1F7F-41AF-9621-91179418400D.jpeg

F16B6510-2AE8-48AC-AB8F-024B5C5199DA.jpeg

1CCD39E0-BF4C-472D-9E6B-E3C794BA2AAE.jpeg
5D2F33C2-617A-4B75-BD41-18ADC3DE1FB5.jpeg

Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?

I literally thought the same thing 🤔

Reactions: 8
The chai tea mix from Tropeaka... if she was a real "foodie" she would make chai from scratch. It's not hard to do, tastes delicious, and the process almost feels therapeutic. I'd prefer to watch that on insta stories rather than the weird Tropeaka ad where she does that annoying lip smacking to taste the mix. EDIT: If she were to make it herself, I would also want her to acknowledge where chai comes from and not act like it is her recipe. Cultural appropriate in food is a big problem in itself.

That lasagna just left me craving real lasagne. Those ingredients would better make like a chili and we all know there is cumin in there already. Add some black beans for protein, maybe some avocado on top... Much better! I'd eat that.

Reactions: 27
Guys stop giving her actually good recipe ideas!!

We know she's totally capable of stealing ideas and claiming them as her own, she's so CrEaTiVe she's just bursting with ideas that come to her in mysterious "dreams" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So one thing that I remember so clearly from my naturopath, was that she said if you never get sick then something is wrong. It's normal to get sick every now and again, even for brief or long periods. But if you've never even had so much as the sniffles in years, then it's a sign your immune system is under functioning and unable to alert you to an illness, or that you lack total ability to recognise illness. I'd love someone more knowledgeable to weight in
Yeah look I’m a doctor and that’s the furthest thing from the truth. If your immune system was under functioning you would be sicker, not more well. There’s no point getting all technical and going into all of the pathophysiology, however the best example to demonstrate this is when cancer patients die of a common cold when we’ve completely ablated their immune system with chemo.
Naturopaths have a role to play and for some people are great in certain situations but they really need to stay in their lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Guys stop giving her actually good recipe ideas!!

We know she's totally capable of stealing ideas and claiming them as her own, she's so CrEaTiVe she's just bursting with ideas that come to her in mysterious "dreams" 🙄
I wonder if there will be a section in the app called tattle recipes 😅
The bot accounts kill me. It’s so obvious she’s buying followers

• Haha
Reactions: 41
we need to put tit recipes in here but pretend like we think they are really good and then she'll copy them and shitify them even more

• Haha
Reactions: 27

This article mentions so many things that relate to Sarah. This girl would also never sleep in and be up at the crack of dawn to hit the gym and also contemplate traveling where she might not have access to a gym or healthy food options. She would burn herself out and realize how tired her body is and she also felt miserable. It took her a lot of effort and seeing a psychologist to change her behaviour of this strict conditioned lifestyle just like Sarah lives.
Sarah talks about burn out all the time and I believe her eating disorder is definitely in the way of a happy balanced life. The sad thing is I don't see her ever recovering because this has become her brand, the main point for people coming to her platform and therefor her income. Her followers/stands want her to look, act and be this healthy fit girl they can aspire to be. They want her to make "healthier" options of beloved desserts and calorie dense meals. There will be a lot buying that app for exactly these recipes so they can eat and possibly look like her. And most important, I don't think anyone close in Sarah's circle sees her orthorexia or at least would ever question her. Kurt and her family are her enablers, I mean she even made Kurt sick (look at him). Her eating disorder clearly gotten into his eating habits as she would shame him and control his own food intake. They live together and now have a child and she is in charge of all their diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.