Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 305087What and earth is this thigh gap pose?
She’s trying to show off her abs, thigh gap, tan, don’t make wrinkles visible and show those teeth all while covering the Sunnee logo on her phone case. Bore off!
What in the MDMA is this photo? I wonder how many takes it took to capture this contrived moment?
With news of a covid vaccine coming closer to fruition, I wonder if they will all be vaccinated!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂
Both titles are still tied! If I count the original post where the titles were suggested and/or the newer reiterations, they come up exactly even. It's never happened before. :LOL:
Someone make the call and I'll start the new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂
Both titles are still tied! If I count the original post where the titles were suggested and/or the newer reiterations, they come up exactly even. It's never happened before. :LOL:
Someone make the call and I'll start the new thread!
This one: Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Sarah’s face is Injected, she's possibly Covid-Infected

Reactions: 11
This one: Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Sarah’s face is Injected, she's possibly Covid-Infected
Yep, it's ahead by a couple of votes anyway so I went with it. Thanks to everyone for your votes and suggestions.
New thread here:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.