Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't get it. And like has anyone ever actually seen anyone wearing Sarah's day active wear? I think over the last 3-4 years (however long she's been doing activewear), I've seen maybe a couple of jumpers and a couple of leggings? She acts like she's bigger than lulu or gymshark or something haha
I’ve seen a couple of people - not many. I mostly see Lulu or Nike where I am tho

Reactions: 4
Thread title idea:

Sarahs Groundhog Day - Full of self-promotion, accountability not a notion, did you know my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean?

Since we seem to be hearing all of this on the daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
WOW! They just don’t get it do they.
the world is sick and it pains me to know our future lies with these ignorant young children

CA0E9161-F9E4-4F05-AECA-C18CFF30FD2A.jpeg
B53CD5D3-B7A2-4B51-9BE8-6CBB1F7DF4B8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can I ask what you brought? Genuinely interested in people's experiences
I got a pair of gingham pants because I couldn’t find them anywhere else (places like Uniqlo and ASOS started selling them right after I got them from white fox), and funnily enough, I actually saw them on Sarah and they looked good. I am a similar height to Sarah, if not taller, and not super slim or toned, but a little bit bigger than her. I bought them in small which I’m pretty sure was the size she wore, and they went past my feet in length and they were baggy around my calves and ankles (yet fit her perfectly). The material was SHOCKING as well, it was like... thin swimsuit like material? Yuck. I returned them and wrote an angry note on the form about their refund policy as it wasn’t a ‘change of mind’ in my eyes.

Edited to add photo and to say it really makes me think half the time they alter their clothes for their models so they aren’t true representations of the garment or have them specifically made to size (especially after seeing all the custom one off Fox outfits)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thread title idea:

Sarahs Groundhog Day - Full of self-promotion, accountability not a notion, did you know my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean?

Since we seem to be hearing all of this on the daily

I love this one!!

Reactions: 15
Regarding her teeth they also look bigger because she lost all her “baby fat” in the face. Hey cheeks have sort of sunk.

Reactions: 10
Sarah's Day #11- "Rising above" the cultural appropriation chatter by stabbing her BIPOC followers in the back with a dagger
This one has 45 votes- but it's been up the longest, so maybe that's why it has more than the others.
This has 27 votes and 8 likes on a re-post of it above. :)

Sarahs Day 11 - PrInCeSs of hypocrisy, "Rise above bullies" yet petty enough to make a campaign that's a complete mockery.
This has 15 votes.

Sarah's Shallow Day 11 - Rising above accountability

Sarah's Dense Day 11 - Teeth so bright she can't see the haters
These have 14 votes but I can't tell which one of the two people are voting for.

Sarah's Day - Body Checks, Zero Respect, Racist Flex
This also has 14 votes.

Sarah's Day - Rise Against the cultural appropriation in your rip-off PE Nation
This has 11 votes.

So, they're all good options for thread titles. Which one do we go for?
I personally would choose one of the 2 bolded ones, but whatever you guys like best. :)

Reactions: 1
Sarah's Day #11- Scuzzy's Groundhog Day - Full of self-promotion, accountability not a notion, did you know my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean?

this one straight up (edited slightly for Tattle specs) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This one has 45 votes- but it's been up the longest, so maybe that's why it has more than the others.

This has 27 votes and 8 likes on a re-post of it above. :)

This has 15 votes.

These have 14 votes but I can't tell which one of the two people are voting for.

This also has 14 votes.

This has 11 votes.

So, they're all good options for thread titles. Which one do we go for?
I personally would choose one of the 2 bolded ones, but whatever you guys like best. :)
I like the bolded ones too, probably the first bolded option if I had to choose.

Reactions: 6
so in regards to recent stories, is she trying to train Fox to like tv by making him watch it when he eats his meals? 😬 I also thought he only had a dummy when he sleeps.... and I’m not trying to shame or anything, but why is he still having bottles of formula? I have two kids and to my belief they only need it until the age of 1? I could be wrong but that’s what my child health nurse told me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think watching TV whilst eating will instil mindfulness and healthy eating habits. Also it’s a missed opportunity in their case of having a conversation with him when he is sitting still to help developing his speech. Children with speech delays are often screen kids which you see a lot in lower socioeconomic families. I work in education I know this.

The bottle is likely used to settle him at bedtime. Sarah has shown he gets one when he goes to bed at nap and night time. Very tricky habit to break. Terrible for his teeth. In my eyes this is lazy parenting. Same goes for the pacifier. There are other ways to sooth your child and teach him how to self settle. But she won’t educate herself we know this.
She could give him regular or plant based milk in a cup before bed time. The formula won’t really add more nutritional value as he gets all his nutrients through his diet, so no after one kids don’t need it.

Reactions: 18
I had to shorten the title as it exceeded the character limit. Here we go::

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.