Sarahandbob241

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get major red flags from him?? I feel like he flies off the handle at anything she says.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get major red flags from him?? I feel like he flies off the handle at anything she says.
I like them, they seem comfortable together , they change their content enough so its not boring i like the live events

Reactions: 3
I quite like them so far. Only just started watching them. He seems ok to me. But I will wait and see what I think in a few weeks maybe

I really like them, they're obviously a well balanced couple and she knows how to press his buttons

Reactions: 1
I really love these two, I feel like their dynamic and winding each other up can seem a bit weird but loads of couples have fun this way & don’t take themselves too seriously

Ohhh I still like them. Just spent a good 20 mins having a nosey

I watched the live and found them funny
I think they are a really well matched couple
I know we never know what exactly goes on behind closed doors
But no, I don’t get red flags from him
I think he takes her pranks pretty well
And I don’t know if any if it is staged or off the cuff but they come across as really natural and fun
Better than some on there

100 per cent they just do there thing and funny too

Shes the cutest laugh the latest little jokes they do are silly but make it more funny i think they arecquite natural at it

Nobody follow? Would love dufferent perspectives in here they just moved into a well nice house they must be getting good deals in adverts

Not watched these in so long I didn’t even know they had a baby
She’s very cute but seems like she’s become their whole content now
Time for me to unfollow. I did like them and found them funny but it’s a bit boring and babies shouldn’t be content and I really didn’t like the prank where Bob threw a fake baby but made out it was their one