Sarah_sw_recipes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this one? Huge claire and Amanda style portions (although she looks to have calmed down a tad on that front), yo yoing now for god knows how long, and pushes poo tea and spices. It's a firm no from me.

(Are we allowed to post a thread ourselves btw? Apologies if I've not Tattled correctly!)

Yes, I really like Sarah but she's really not getting anywhere with SW. I think she'd lose more with calorie counting. She's in that continuous spinning wheel of losing and putting on. It's a shame because she's a lovely girl, always replies to comments and gives advice when asked

Reactions: 1
She’s the same size and weight she was four years ago. She’s needs to stop on the diet wagon making money when clearly doesn’t follow anything properly

Reactions: 2
Yes, I really like Sarah but she's really not getting anywhere with SW. I think she'd lose more with calorie counting. She's in that continuous spinning wheel of losing and putting on. It's a shame because she's a lovely girl, always replies to comments and gives advice when asked
That isnt my experience of her at all - she was very rude when all the ASA stuff was forcing them all to be honest, and she pretty much refused to label things as ad or gifted. And then of course blocked those of us telling her (very politely I might add). She's just the same as the rest, and detox tea is a huuuuge no for me. Even Slimming Millie eventually got the message about how damaging her pushing of poo/detox tea was to the slimming community, and stopped, and Sarah's only stopped recently coz fruiteatox have shut down.

That isnt my experience of her at all - she was very rude when all the ASA stuff was forcing them all to be honest, and she pretty much refused to label things as ad or gifted. And then of course blocked those of us telling her (very politely I might add). She's just the same as the rest, and detox tea is a huuuuge no for me. Even Slimming Millie eventually got the message about how damaging her pushing of poo/detox tea was to the slimming community, and stopped, and Sarah's only stopped recently coz fruiteatox have shut down.
Not Sarah related but all the ones who were promoting skinny tea/coffee are now promoting protein world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shes been losing and then putting back on the same stone for so long you’d think she’d have realised sw isn’t for her 🙄

• Heart
She has tons of followers somehow but never looses any weight. All of these big slimmingworld accounts seem the same. Like Danielle I find it odd how people see them as inspiration when they all just seem to put weight on 🙄

Another idiot who thinks she’s not loosing weight because she’s been exercising 🤦🏻‍♀️ She eats loads of processed, salt laden meats and massive portions. Maybe a bit more to do with that than a few hours in the gym!

My word if I have to see another disgusting sweaty selfie on my timeline I’m going to scream! I never understand why people feel the need to show themselves soaking wet with sweat after going to the gym! I swear they only go to hark on about it rather than actually going to try and lose weight!

I think she's finally accepted that she cant eat what she does and lose, so is now moving more. Hopefully she sees some movement on the scale, and enjoys the energy exercising will give her.

But they didn’t snack so it’s okay 👌🏼
Honestly she’s still massive. She’s lost hardly any weight and then to gain 19 lbs in one week is ridiculous. She must have not stopped eating

The comments under the picture made me laugh! Everyone telling her she loses easily and it’ll be gone in no time 🙄 she’s forever gaining or maintaining haha people will say anything to these bigger accounts on Instagram to get a like or comment back! Knobs

Ive just been on my jollies. Eaten everything but the kitchen sink. Drank alcohol starting at 10 am ( yes, I know bleeping disgusting but I work hard, play hard blah blah!) Got home, put on 4lbs. I did walk absolutely everywhere though and had 2 kids to bleeping run around after. Jesus christ though 19lbs, really? Wtf has she done to get that gain. Beggars belief. I actually like Sarah though but seriously girl? 🙄