Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she has got her own thread.
Yes, she works in the defence industry so for security reasons can't talk about it. The safety of her children isn't as important to her.
A desperate Mrs Meldrum wannabe. She tries to befriend every vlogger out there. Any photo opportunity for a bigger name YTuber and she is there.

Reactions: 3
Ah I didn't realise thats where she worked! She obviously loves the job though as it did seem work was way more important to her than her sick son!

Picking out a vegetarian sandwich in Tescos was more important to her than looking after her poorly son.
As soon as Granny was down she was off for a take away at her friends and getting her nails done.

Reactions: 2
And on her weekend vlog did she really invite her friend to stay and then piss off out with her work friends for the night...cheeky mare!!
Honestly, I have no time for the 'poor me deployment life is so hard'. That woman has more time away from her children than anyone I know.

Reactions: 4
And on her weekend vlog did she really invite her friend to stay and then piss off out with her work friends for the night...cheeky mare!!
Honestly, I have no time for the 'poor me deployment life is so hard'. That woman has more time away from her children than anyone I know.
I didn't watch, that's awful though! Obviously just wanted a babysitter!

Her flight from Scotland has been delayed. She is hastagging it #workwillbefuntomorrow. What about poor Isla who I assume will be back at school? Why come home so late when you have children to get to bed and ready for school and nursery in the morning. She is so selfish.

Reactions: 2
She moans 24/7 - she's never happy. Poor her with her husband on deployment, poor her with her house which she hates. She should be glad she has a husband who is comity home - what about the hundreds of families who had parents killed in Iraq for instance? She should be glad she has a house at all. Very ungrateful.

Reactions: 7
I had to unsub from her because she was always so miserable but kept saying “I’m always such a positive person!”
I kept thinking she should watch her vlogs back and see that she is not often positive at all.
I get that it’s hard with her husband away but she doesn’t half make a meal of it.
And she seems really high maintenance, always needing “visited” and complaining of lack of company as if her friends are responsible for her.
It seems that she’s still the same.

She sent the kids to school on 3 hours sleep?! Surely you would take the day off and let them stay at home?!

Reactions: 1
I had to unsub from her because she was always so miserable but kept saying “I’m always such a positive person!”
I kept thinking she should watch her vlogs back and see that she is not often positive at all.
I get that it’s hard with her husband away but she doesn’t half make a meal of it.
And she seems really high maintenance, always needing “visited” and complaining of lack of company as if her friends are responsible for her.
It seems that she’s still the same.

What I can’t understand is if she’s struggling so much why doesn’t she move closer to her family

What I can’t understand is if she’s struggling so much why doesn’t she move closer to her family[/QUOTE
What I can’t understand is if she’s struggling so much why doesn’t she move closer to her family
i really wish she would, watching her struggling and being miserable is horrible. And she would have babysitters ALL the time.

I think because her husband is based where she lives now. Although I'd have gone home for the 6 months personally. (I guess it messes the children education up though!)

Or just suck it up and get on with it. She gets plenty of help and support from her friends and family, even though they live quite far away. Honestly, she hasn't had a single weekend since he has been away where someone hasn't come to stay or helped in someway. Get over yourself love. Lots of people have to cope in far worse situations.

And instead of constantly moaning “oh I’ll be up til 3am editing this vlog!” just don’t do it!
It’s a hobby, it’s meant to be fun.
The need to be constantly busy and tell everyone how busy you are mystifies me. I just do what needs done and don’t feel the need to tell anyone. But I guess it’s a way of validating yourself and if you are busy you don’t think.

And instead of constantly moaning “oh I’ll be up til 3am editing this vlog!” just don’t do it!
It’s a hobby, it’s meant to be fun.
The need to be constantly busy and tell everyone how busy you are mystifies me. I just do what needs done and don’t feel the need to tell anyone. But I guess it’s a way of validating yourself and if you are busy you don’t think.
I honestly think with her children being so young and the youngest obviously being poorly/accident prone and the fact she's on her own she should give the YouTube a break for the time being.

She needs to remember there are a lot of people in a worse position than she is! Working in the military she should know there is. But no no, she has it tougher than everyone else. You would think that living in a compound there would be others in a similar position to she is - ie with their husband/partner overseas but maybe they can't be bothered with her constant moaning?

She needs to remember there are a lot of people in a worse position than she is! Working in the military she should know there is. But no no, she has it tougher than everyone else. You would think that living in a compound there would be others in a similar position to she is - ie with their husband/partner overseas but maybe they can't be bothered with her constant moaning?
There is! I used to babysit two children who's parents were in the Royal Marines who lived in the exact road she does now so it is a military area. She also moans there is no where else to move to but there is more military housing 10 mins down the road from her which is closer to Isla's school and the houses are alot nicer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.