Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting when instagramers feel the need to apologise for being quiet. She has just been having a little moan (I know, so unlike her) because she is so busy with YT work and has taken on too much work blah blah blah that she hasn't been on stories much. You're alright love, no one goes into a panic if we haven't seen what you had for lunch today or the pile of washing you are about to fold. Cheers for the update about nits at Isla's school though.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch this channel? Turns out she comes from the same town as me and from watching a couple of vlogs I knew exactly what schools her children go to yet she's very good at hiding where she works which I find odd!

That's so dangerous! :(

Reactions: 1
Just saw her insta stories, why does she not pick the little one up after picking Isla up? Why wait a few hours? He is only in nursery so can leave at any time.
She says she gets a few hours alone time with Isla but she never does with the little one because even on her day off she sends him to nursery!

Reactions: 2
She really hates it when people dislike her videos doesn’t she? On stories she’s posted about people disliking the ad video for the British legion but she’s mentioned dislikes a few times before.

I feel like she really struggles with the kids! I don’t see why she can’t be back home to be near family she heavily relies on them. Which is nothing to be ashamed off. But if your so unhappy find a new job and relocate to be near family life is too short

She has always had a bit of a strained relationship with her children. It's as if they get in the way of her life a bit which is why she has to constantly fill her life with distractions. Would it kill her to just have a chilled weekend with the children without desperately begging friends to rescue her from them.

Reactions: 7
She has always had a bit of a strained relationship with her children. It's as if they get in the way of her life a bit which is why she has to constantly fill her life with distractions. Would it kill her to just have a chilled weekend with the children without desperately begging friends to rescue her from them.
She needs to quit vlogging it’s becoming uncomfortable viewing

I
I imagine she's the sort who wanted alot of girly girls. Obviously little one doesn't fit into that being a boy and Isla seems quite tomboyish with football and her superhero onesie ect. I can't imagine Isla is thrilled about doing Ballet every week!

And she gets super narky with Isla (or Meels - horrible nickname for the child) if she doesn't do something right. 'Someone didn’t want to join in' 'someone wasn't listening in her swimming lesson today'. She is going to be one of those pushy mum types, pushimg her hobbies and interests on Isla. I doubt Ticky (again why would you do that to the poor kid) will be allowed to have a hobby. Just keep him strapped in that pushchair.

And she gets super narky with Isla (or Meels - horrible nickname for the child) if she doesn't do something right. 'Someone didn’t want to join in' 'someone wasn't listening in her swimming lesson today'. She is going to be one of those pushy mum types, pushimg her hobbies and interests on Isla. I doubt Ticky (again why would you do that to the poor kid) will be allowed to have a hobby. Just keep him strapped in that pushchair.
I don't even get how she came to use those nicknames! They're nothing like the kids names!

She really hates it when people dislike her videos doesn’t she? On stories she’s posted about people disliking the ad video for the British legion but she’s mentioned dislikes a few times before.
Someone had called her out on that video about it being an #Ad for the British Legion and asking her if she has been paid by a charity. Be interesting to see if she responses.

Someone had called her out on that video about it being an #Ad for the British Legion and asking her if she has been paid by a charity. Be interesting to see if she responses.
I wondered if she had been paid as well, wonder if she will reply...

In this week’s vlog she took her kids to a friend’s house, put them to bed in the friend’s house, had a takeaway (does she ever cook? She seens to live on takeaways or eats out), then lifts them out of their sleep to transport them back to their own house. She said she couldn’t get a babysitter - she works all week so only gets to spend quality time with her kids at the weekend, why does she have to go out every bloody weekend?? Can’t she just spend one night in her own house instead of dragging her kids out or leaving them with a babysitter? No wonder her little boy is always so angry & miserable! ?

Reactions: 5
I can't bring myself to watch her anymore but she does seriously have issues when it comes to spending time with her own children, will palm them off on anyone or begs people to spend time with her so she doesn't have to be left with them on her own. Very odd woman.

I can't bring myself to watch her anymore but she does seriously have issues when it comes to spending time with her own children, will palm them off on anyone or begs people to spend time with her so she doesn't have to be left with them on her own. Very odd woman.

She can’t cope! She needs to move back home and have her family around her. There is no shame In it. For the sake of her sanity and the kids happiness

I find her vlogs really uncomfortable viewing, she seems so unhappy that it feels intrusive to watch.

I worry for the little one. He constantly had bumps/bruises on his head. I know he is a toddler and is clumsy ect but his seems extreme.
He has also had eye problems and I'm sure he was also in hospital recently with something to do with his brain.

On the face of it she is nice, loves her kids and in that sense I can't fault her, but sometimes she seems a bit ... false? Sometimes the mask slips when she gets all arsey with her kids, I think she's probably a bit of a control freak and bunny boiler behind closed doors. I admire the fact that she works though and has said she doesn't want to give up her job, I respect her for that. I also agree about her little boy, he seems really, really hard work even for a two year old. I think unfortunately her little girl cops it when she gets frustrated with the younger one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.