Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Isla’s birthday Balloons still up?

Also, sugary processed biscuits at 8pm? Is she for real.
Get ready for the “they just won’t sleep” hand holding in bed photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hold on a second...is she actually telling us that she managed to get a click and collect at Tesco (her local Tesco don’t offer this and she has to drive past another Tesco to get to the nearest click and collect Tesco!) and then she put herself and her children at risk by going inside the store AFTER taking up a highly contested click and collect slot to buy crap for BRAND WORK?? For a flipping insta #AD?

She is unbelievable.
thought this too. she could have just given the slot away and gone to store if she was planning on going anyways!

I just can’t get my head around the efforts she is going to in her quarter. Most military families just take it as part of life that things aren’t Usually how we would wish them in our own homes. However, she clearly is super motivated to make the changes which I hope will make her happy.

Perhaps I’m just lazy! I always hated having to do the super clean before handing the quarter back so always was prepared to pay for the walk away service. So there is no way I’d paint something to only have to re paint it to March out!
She’s just doing it for the ‘gram. With her high maintenance hair extensions, hauls etc it kills her that she’s in MOD housing which doesn’t live up to what she thinks she deserves And wants to parade on Instagram. Hence the posting of 1/2 million pound right move properties. She needs to buy her own property and stop whinging.

Reactions: 4
The floor length dress and the movie night set up staged photo on her grid is sooo cringeworthy 🙈 What must her kids think of this nonsense?

Reactions: 6
Why has she got her leg up on the bed like that?! A movie night with the kids - so why is she dressed up, with a glass of wine and posing like that?!!

so bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For god sake she needs to get off her phone and stop telling people about her mundane Saturday morning and interact with her little boy. He got so exasperated trying to talk her this morning whilst she rattled off all the boring shiz she’s being doing. Honestly, don’t get annoyed at him whilst he’s trying to speak to you. It sets such a bad example to not engage in a child when they’re trying to speak. If she was talking to an actual person then he could wait but honestly. Her priorities are so off! Really annoyed me this morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For god sake she needs to get off her phone and stop telling people about her mundane Saturday morning and interact with her little boy. He got so exasperated trying to talk her this morning whilst she rattled off all the boring shiz she’s being doing. Honestly, don’t get annoyed at him whilst he’s trying to speak to you. It sets such a bad example to not engage in a child when they’re trying to speak. If she was talking to an actual person then he could wait but honestly. Her priorities are so off! Really annoyed me this morning.
Exactly this. She is waffling totally irrelevant shite to complete strangers, 99% of whom wouldn’t notice if she never posted another thing. But her little boy will notice everything she says and does and retain most of it forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly this. She is waffling totally irrelevant shite to complete strangers, 99% of whom wouldn’t notice if she never posted another thing. But her little boy will notice everything she says and does and retain most of it forever.
Absolutely spot on.
Her son will absolutely have these kind of interactions engrained in his early memories of his mum,just heartbreaking for him.

Absolutely spot on.
Her son will absolutely have these kind of interactions engrained in his early memories of his mum,just heartbreaking for him.
He’ll just stop bothering to speak to her. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw that too it was desperate .. oh look at me I managed to do a work out and pose about in a crop top but I can’t be arsed giving me child the time of day when he’s letting me know he is hungry .. also did he ask for toblerone ?! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she ignored her son to film her cat licking its arse. And when L gets frustrated at her for not engaging with him she sounds so pissed off. Priorities messed up as always

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Seriously rolling my eyes so hard at her latest grid post.

It’s always about Isla, isn’t it.

isla is struggling.
Isla is missing Daddy the most.
Isla is already going through “such a lot” at her age... (the duck?)
Isla needs extra cuddles.........

bleeping hell

Poor Lachlan. They don’t deserve that beautiful little lad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Seriously rolling my eyes so hard at her latest grid post.

It’s always about Isla, isn’t it.

isla is struggling.
Isla is missing Daddy the most.
Isla is already going through “such a lot” at her age... (the duck?)
Isla needs extra cuddles.........

bleeping hell

Poor Lachlan. They don’t deserve that beautiful little lad
You would think it would be easier for Isla being at home with sarah 24/7.

Reactions: 2
The way she says "oh my days" when L is trying to get her attention is awful! Put your bloody phone down & engage with him! I look at my phone at times when I'm with my son but if he asks for me I'm there. She infuriates me so much, does anyone really give 2 shits about what she's been doing all morning?!

Reactions: 7
Never, ever a mention of how Lachlan is also suffering with missing rob. Sarah is following the right path to screw him up for life. And can you imagine the ‘poor me’ tears that will come!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.