Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she actually made a meme to mock her own son and the haircut that she gave him! She’s actually laughing and encouraging others to laugh at him for his appearance on the internet! Where things stay forever! She got so upset that Lachlan might read our tattle posts when he’s older but what about if he sees his own mothers posts mocking him!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah he's going to love that circulating when he's a teenager.

All their friends will read this when they get to secondary school and they are gonna have to explain their fucked up mother.

They will be bullied because of this.

Reactions: 1
‘Cutiepatootie’ 🤮 who in their right mind uses words like this, especially for clothing?! Don’t get me started on her use of ‘bad boy or bad boi’ as her way to describe things too. Makes me squirm. You’re not hip or cool or whatever you think you are, Sarah. Far from it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much food does she need? They all eat childrens portions but she seems to be going to pick up a click and collect weekly. We have 3 adults in our house and we can go a fortnight before having to get another shop.

Reactions: 5
How much food does she need? They all eat childrens portions but she seems to be going to pick up a click and collect weekly. We have 3 adults in our house and we can go a fortnight before having to get another shop.
She’s the kind of person who’s food shop costs £50 at a time and so she’s probably only buying a few days worth of food. Rather than doing a solid £150 shop and actually properly stocking the house up.

Reactions: 4
Her eating has definitely become disordered again! She eats completely different meals to her children. Her portions for dinner are tiny. It annoys me that she’ll pretend that the way she is eating/ exercising is normal and not disordered! She has been following an exercise/ diet plan. Any form of diet or exercise plan in a previous anorexic is a sign of disordered eating!

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how the bottom drawer of the fridge was full of veg that she must only feed herself and not her kids? I’ve never seen them eat broccoli, peppers or lettuce- and they were most definitely in the fridge.
What a complete cow. Feed your kids some goddam greens! Even if they don’t eat them, still offer it to them 😡

Reactions: 9
Hold on a second...is she actually telling us that she managed to get a click and collect at Tesco (her local Tesco don’t offer this and she has to drive past another Tesco to get to the nearest click and collect Tesco!) and then she put herself and her children at risk by going inside the store AFTER taking up a highly contested click and collect slot to buy crap for BRAND WORK?? For a flipping insta #AD?

She is unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
by the time he's a teenager he'll be trying to move out, she has treat him with nothing but cruelness and favouritism for 'meels' since he was a newborn baby, hopefully he'll have his own place as early as he can, not sure what the earliest age you can get into the uni halls of residence is - other than that can't see him escaping.

Reactions: 2
I just can’t see why she doesn’t see she has issues with over sharing and filling her time with useless crap. Like seriously who stays awake until 1am taping up wires & taking photos of washing hangers ?! The wire stuff is the kind of thing that can wait to the weekend ?! She fixates on the most trivial things & prioritises random tit.. like if you are staying awake doing stuff at night why not stuff to help you the next day since you are so so busy..pre prep your snack plates ?!

Reactions: 8
She is an ‘anti-influencer’.... as in whatever she does is the complete opposite of what SHOULD be done! Her moral compass is seriously off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she paid £10 for that peg thing. They’re £1 at most !

Reactions: 5
It’s her ‘social media’ day today not her actual work day, let’s hope poor Lachlan is at home today.

absolutely hilarious how since he’s started back at nursery there’s been not a single mention of it, the nasty lunch plate pictures have stopped and she’s barely shown isla either, I think that says it all. She knows she's wrong in what she is doing, obvs too embarrassed to say anything!

if She was an actual key worker on the frontline with no other choice, these people are getting applauded for their efforts-during our national crisis and rightly so. Putting themselves and their families at risk for the good of others.

Not Sarah, she’s sending her children back so she can exercise, go on Instagram and take photos of herself in crop tops oh and work in peace (let’s not forget she only works part time) whilst everybody else in the country is having to manage.

Reactions: 2
So, I’ve sent the children outside so I can have a quiet cup of tea and a scroll before I embark on dinner. She seems quiet today, I first started following her because i identified with some of the similarities we share but recently those seem few and far between.

Reactions: 1
Oh good lord she’s cutting Isla’s hair! Why on earth did she wait until lockdown.

She needed way more than 1/2 an inch taken off!

Reactions: 4
Oh good lord she’s cutting Isla’s hair! Why on earth did she wait until lockdown.

She needed way more than 1/2 an inch taken off!
yup. Taking half an inch off is pointless. It’s still all wispy and rat tails at the ends. She should have cut it to just below shoulder blade length to get rid of all the thin, straggly baby hair and let it grow out from there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.