Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait...is she saying that she actually stored food items down the side of the washing machine?

Is this normal? Am I weird? This seem ludicrous to me but do people actually do this or is she just hiding the junk food?
3195F3B4-490E-4BD2-83EE-1F4FAE07093F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wait...is she saying that she actually stored food items down the side of the washing machine?

Is this normal? Am I weird? This seem ludicrous to me but do people actually do this or is she just hiding the junk food? View attachment 133290
It’s not normal - I’ve never known anyone to store food in such a place! Surely you can’t even reach it! I know she has a small kitchen (amongst all the other stuff she complains about with that house) but that’s weird.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell ais she doing that to the kitchen cupboards!? If she damages them won't she have to replace them when they hand the house back!?

Ive never heard of that, seems impossible though 🙈
It’s really common but you’d usually get a professional in to do it because as she has discovered, it’s pretty tricky to do if you haven’t a clue what you are doing!!!!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s bleeping nuts. Only a few weeks ago she was they were house hunting and looking to move when rob gets back.

Now she’s painting her mod house re wrapping cupboards and changing door handles, which she has to put back to how it was when she moves.

I think someone’s telling porkys about moving, she was clearly just saying that so she could flaunt her rightmove budget online for her imaginary house & also she obviously knows everyone’s dumbfounded she hasn’t got her own house when all she does is moan about her living quarters and she has the means and money to move.

She’s clearly far too tight to move, she’s rather her children be crammed in that little bedroom and spend all her money on herself.

imagine going to all this effort and expense for Instagram. And pictures. She’s a bleeping idiot it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing all this to the house when it was only a few weeks ago she had to wait for the MOD to change the strip light in the kitchen?
Do the MOD not allow people to change lights but they can wrap the cupboards and change the flooring?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sorry for Sarah, she had anorexia and I don’t think she’s really free from mental health struggles. She really doesn’t help herself though. Make life easy for yourself. Life is hard for everyone right now but she must be having a harder time than most. She’s got her day job to juggle on her own with two kids and her husband is deployed, that isn’t an easy situation to deal with so I do feel for her but she realllly doesn’t help herself. You don’t need to paint your kitchen and be adding vinyl wrap to your cupboards. Why is that a priority? Cook one meal, for the three of you. It can even be healthy - salmon with cous cous, chicken stew... all of this midnight house decorating and meal prepping...It’s so frustrating to watch. She has a very type A personality... I feel sorry for her more than anything that she has these obsessive compulsions and can’t just survive and live and enjoy the small wins like having your kids in bed by 8pm and sitting down to watch Netflix with a glass of wine at the end of the day. It’s really sad ☹

Reactions: 11
I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt and say the crisps maybe fell or got stuck down there somehow? But he is definitely in nursery and the fact she wont openly say it shows shes ashamed

Reactions: 1
I actually think what's she's done to the kitchen is nice! It certainly brightens the place up. We all enjoy living in nice spaces so why should Sarah be any different!
I actually think she's lonely that's why she's doing the kitchen. It must be difficult with no adult conversation day to day. She's making the best of a bad situation.

I actually think what's she's done to the kitchen is nice! It certainly brightens the place up. We all enjoy living in nice spaces so why should Sarah be any different!
I actually think she's lonely that's why she's doing the kitchen. It must be difficult with no adult conversation day to day. She's making the best of a bad situation.
Bad situation ? What like the rest of the world? All she does is complain about how busy she is how stressed she is and how much “cookin” and feeding she has to do yet she finds the time to do a kitchen make over and take videos of herself 40 times a day ?

Reactions: 12
Bad situation ? What like the rest of the world? All she does is complain about how busy she is how stressed she is and how much “cookin” and feeding she has to do yet she finds the time to do a kitchen make over and take videos of herself 40 times a day ?
I agree! I don't know how she finds the time!

She constantly whinges about having “soooooooo much to do” and that she’s up until the early hours doing “sooooooooo much work/emails/editing” but in reality all she ever seems to do is faff around doing completely unnecessary things that aren’t important and definitely do not need to be done late at night.

It’s like she can’t just sit down and relax. When does she ever just chill out on her own with a wine and the tv? Never. It’s another one of her weird little quirks. It’s like she’s terrified of being alone with her own thoughts so is constantly busying herself to try to avoid herself? If that makes sense?

Reactions: 4
She constantly whinges about having “soooooooo much to do” and that she’s up until the early hours doing “sooooooooo much work/emails/editing” but in reality all she ever seems to do is faff around doing completely unnecessary things that aren’t important and definitely do not need to be done late at night.

It’s like she can’t just sit down and relax. When does she ever just chill out on her own with a wine and the tv? Never. It’s another one of her weird little quirks. It’s like she’s terrified of being alone with her own thoughts so is constantly busying herself to try to avoid herself? If that makes sense?
I agree. Who would sort out storage at the top of their fridge so late at night. I think she really dislikes her own company. She never seems to just relax like you say.

There’s nothing wrong with being the sort of person who can’t sit still, always has to be doing something... But what is frustrating is the ‘woe is me, I’m so busy’ moaning thing she does. A lot or instagrammers and YouTubers do it. Just do less extra stuff and you will have more time for your day job and your kids which really should be the priority.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t get my head around the efforts she is going to in her quarter. Most military families just take it as part of life that things aren’t Usually how we would wish them in our own homes. However, she clearly is super motivated to make the changes which I hope will make her happy.

Perhaps I’m just lazy! I always hated having to do the super clean before handing the quarter back so always was prepared to pay for the walk away service. So there is no way I’d paint something to only have to re paint it to March out!

No, you're not being lazy. Just practical but then I don't suppose you live your life for the photo opportunities or likes and comments on instragram.

Reactions: 1
No, you're not being lazy. Just practical but then I don't suppose you live your life for the photo opportunities or likes and comments on instragram.
It must be exhausting living for the ‘gram! If I do take any photos for my insta at home I make sure it’s from an angle where I don’t share our family spaces. Never in a million years would I snap my children’s bedrooms and post on the internet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.