Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see some variation on the lunchtime delights, today ham as well as sausages! Seriously Sarah strikes me as someone fairly well educated and must know why processed meat isn’t something you should have everyday?

Reactions: 8
Good to see some variation on the lunchtime delights, today ham as well as sausages! Seriously Sarah strikes me as someone fairly well educated and must know why processed meat isn’t something you should have everyday?
Its the two grapes and one strawberry that baffle me! You would give a 1 year old more than that!

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ- STOP SHOWING YOUR YOUNG CHILD IN HER SKIMPY SWIMSUIT ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why oh why has she posted a pic of sliced, burnt to an absolute crisp potatoes and plain probably dry salmon and thinks this is a good looking meal! It baffles me that she thinks this food looks good! Cannot get over the black potatoes. But don’t worry, she’s not eating the tit she gives her kids, she will have a lettuce leaf with a sprinkle of mince prepped for herself probably

Reactions: 9
No matter how much weight she loses, or abs she gets, she’ll still look like a man. She’s awkward, ungainly & butch in her overall manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Isla is getting some fancy 3 teared cake. L got this, seems little effort went into his.
Same as Rebecca Lamb then, first-born golden-child gets a fancy expensive, professional cake. Second-born after-thought child gets a crap zero-effort homemade thing. (If you haven’t seen Rebecca’s attempt at a cake for Woody then you are missing out, if it wasn’t desperately unfair on the poor little boy, it would be absolutely hilarious).

Just to add I have NOTHING against homemade, less than Pinterest worthy cakes. As long as they are made with love, and each child is treated the same. However both these mothers put zero effort into their homemade cakes.

Reactions: 7
She couldnt even let the kids decorate them eggs for the tesco ad. They were clearly done by her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she need to get "ready"?
I mean we all get dressed but imagine still getting dolled up every day purely for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She spent £25 on a balloon garland that needs self assembly...FFS that seems excessive and completely unnecessary in the current climate. Does she not realise a postal worker is risking their life to deliver her these non essential items?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She spent £25 on a balloon garland that needs self assembly...FFS that seems excessive and completely unnecessary in the current climate. Does she not realise a postal worker is risking their life to deliver her these non essential items?!
And called it understated!???? That's understated!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of that is done for Isla, Lachlan or Rob's benefit. It is all for photos for the grid.
I find it so sad, especially for her children.

Reactions: 14
None of that is done for Isla, Lachlan or Rob's benefit. It is all for photos for the grid.
I find it so sad, especially for her children.
Exactly, Isla doesn't seem like a girl who wants her nails painted or glitter tattoos.

Reactions: 5
£25 is a crazy amount to spend on balloons. Never mind its for a pretend birthday or that the current climate suggests not to spend on unnecessary items 🙄

She couldnt even let the kids decorate them eggs for the tesco ad. They were clearly done by her.
Yep! Everything placed in exactly the right place 🙈 really? For a 3 year old?!

It bothers me so much as well that she always eats different food to the kids, especially when they seem to be eating together a lot of the time. The children will notice and wonder why, how does she explain it?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.