Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn’t Lachlan at the table talking and sharing his day with them? Even if he isn’t eating he can still sit and share the moment and conversation, surely!

Why wasn’t Lachlan at the table talking and sharing his day with them? Even if he isn’t eating he can still sit and share the moment and conversation, surely!
May not have wanted to sit? My almost three yearold boy has to be convinced to stay at the table 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
A cup of tea, feet, courgettey, a Costa drive through menu - riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

They exclude and ignore Lachlan at any given opportunity and spend the least amount of time with him that they can get away with. They don’t have him at the table because, sadly, they don’t want him there. ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What is she on? Posting that bleeping bizzare photo of her in her ugg boots before ballet?! Yes Sarah - you DO look like a bleeping weirdo. But if you think it’s an odd photo then why upload it? Oh yeah - because you are DESPERATE for attention.

What a looser.

Reactions: 13
What is she on? Posting that bleeping bizzare photo of her in her ugg boots before ballet?! Yes Sarah - you DO look like a bleeping weirdo. But if you think it’s an odd photo then why upload it? Oh yeah - because you are DESPERATE for attention.

What a looser.
Came here to say the same ‘can’t believe I’m posting this’ why hun? YOU stood and posed, took the pic then whacked it up and wrote your caption - what has shocked you here??? She’s so bleeping desperate for attention and trying to show her thigh gap that’s why she did it. Even though we know she stands like a duck to get it. Sarah we’ve all seen you poured into those pleather trousers, you’re fooling no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s obsessed with posting photos of herself in THE tightest clothing, she’s posted onto her story a photo of her in tight workout gear.. put it away Sarah, I don’t need to see your camel toe 🤢

Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with posting photos of herself in THE tightest clothing, she’s posted onto her story a photo of her in tight workout gear.. put it away Sarah, I don’t need to see your camel toe 🤢
She has to have that thigh gap too! Im quite happy with no thigh gap, means im closer yo being a mermaid 😂

Reactions: 1
She has to have that thigh gap too! Im quite happy with no thigh gap, means im closer yo being a mermaid 😂
Imagine having a mother who posted photos like this of herself every day to thousands of strangers?! Wrong on so many levels.

• Haha
Yeah I'm sure the kids are loving their new room decor 🙄 "Mum - oops, I mean mama, please can we have a beige and white bedroom?" - said no kid ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
She talks bullshit, if she was that worried about the kids and their lungs she would of done something by now

It's actually made me want to know the quality of the air in this sh*t MQ we're in. The vents let out so much heat and the wall pipes/radiators turn the walls black (yes I've scrubbed) 🙈 Two years ago wasps built themselves a nest inside our walls and came in through the vents while we were out 😂 carillon said someone would come out in three days 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s vile.

If your house is so awful Sarah, and you genuinely believe it’s causing their health to suffer then MOVE THE duck OUT.
Seriously. Just move out. Privately rent or stop dicking around and just buy a bloody house.

Just do something about it and shut the duck up.

Reactions: 11
If Islas ballet class is later and longer, drop her off go and pick up L and come back! Honestly why is she just sat around in her car?!

Reactions: 6
If Islas ballet class is later and longer, drop her off go and pick up L and come back! Honestly why is she just sat around in her car?!

To avoid spending any time with Lachlan. She would literally do ANYTHING to avoid that boy. She’s an absolute hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.