Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinner, why not do one pasta an one pizza if you're gonna cook them both anyway with some peas and chips?

Reactions: 5
“Home made cheesy pasta” 😂 you mean you boiled some pasta and grated some cheese or opened a jar?

I doubt she made a roux and a proper cheese sauce.
Also...chuck a few veggies in with the pasta Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They never have proper food at all. It’s always pre-packed convenience food like sausages/sausage rolls/ham etc
She never actually cooks a real proper meal using proper food stuffs. Her relationship with food & eating is completely and utterly warped and she’s pushing all her issues onto her kids by the “food” she gives them. Isla is well old enough to be allowed to eat freely from a fruit bowl - an apple or a banana or an orange. Not a tiny portion of grapes sliced up for a baby or slices of apple but let her actually eat normally!!!!!! Obviously Lachlan is younger and perhaps needs more supervision and will need some items chopped up smaller for him but he’s 3 isn’t he? He could easily sit and eat a banana or a soft pear or whatever.
Whilst I agree with all this I have to say I cut grapes for all my kids (ages 7, 3 and 1). I know of someone’s child who choked on a whole grape when he was 6 so I do think grapes should be cut in half. However, giving them just 3 pieces of banana each is just a joke!! They could both easily eat a full one. Why’s she so obsessed with boomeranging every meal she serves?

Reactions: 3
Surely her dinner was just a deconstructed version of the kids lasagne? She would be better off eating what the kids/ husband have so they won’t grow up with the same negative food issues as her. Even just a small portion for herself would be better than following a strict diet plan 🧐

Reactions: 6
Whats the point of the swing set when theyre never home? Theyll use it during this quarantine period then itll just be left to rot.

Reactions: 4
Whats the point of the swing set when theyre never home? Theyll use it during this quarantine period then itll just be left to rot.
So she can use it to baby sit her kids? chuck them outside instead of school and nursery. She can sit and eat dust, after she's posted a pic on the gram of course. so we all no how little she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she can use it to baby sit her kids? chuck them outside instead of school and nursery. She can sit and eat dust, after she's posted a pic on the gram of course. so we all no how little she eats.
I was suprised when she said she thought Isla was to small for monkey bars, isnt she nearly 6?!

Her children do seem really babyish, I don't know whether that's because Sarah treats them that way or whether she treats them like that because they are really behind.

I also think Isla's speech is terrible. I can never understand a word she says.

Reactions: 7
Already 6 In a couple of weeks. Acts about 3 but is 6 in April.
Snap! My thought exactly. 6 is an age where monkey bars are totally appropriate! Also at 3 L can practise them whilst supported by an adult. Isn’t that what most of us do when our youngsters want to try something at the play ground?
Why on earth would she not choose a piece of play equipment that the children can enjoy as they grow?

Her children do seem really babyish, I don't know whether that's because Sarah treats them that way or whether she treats them like that because they are really behind.

I feel Isla needs her adinoids (think thats what they are called!) out she's so nasely when she speaks

Reactions: 4

I’ve never understood why she’s not addressed Isla’s awful speech and taken her to a SLT. She really should have caught up by this point. Not to mention the fact that she’s so nasal she could quite easily have some underlying issue affecting her speech.

I’ve never understood why she’s not addressed Isla’s awful speech and taken her to a SLT. She really should have caught up by this point. Not to mention the fact that she’s so nasal she could quite easily have some underlying issue affecting her speech.
Im sure she took her for a hearing test last year, is that just standard practice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.