Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on using those plastic pre-divided toddler plates for her children’s meals? They are both old enough to be using regular plates and cutlery.
I find it so weird the way she babies the kids. They are children, not newborns or young toddlers.
And give them next to nothing to eat.

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on using those plastic pre-divided toddler plates for her children’s meals? They are both old enough to be using regular plates and cutlery.
I find it so weird the way she babies the kids. They are children, not newborns or young toddlers.
And saying Mama & Dada 🙄 and why does she constantly middle name the kids? “Meelies” and “Lachlan Elias” (however the duck you spell that middle name).
She makes me cringe every. single. day

Reactions: 11
And saying Mama & Dada 🙄 and why does she constantly middle name the kids? “Meelies” and “Lachlan Elias” (however the duck you spell that middle name).
She makes me cringe every. single. day
Meldrum said they call the eldest daughter by her middle name Darcy/Darce because they regret her first name - maybe she’s the same. Especially with Isla as she very rarely actually calls her Isla!

Reactions: 2
Nobody apart from maybe your family are interested in watching your kid doing ballet.
Even your family can probably give it a miss.

Reactions: 6
She serves her kids absolute garbage for food.

Sausages for the 3rd night on the bounce. Served dry with bleeping corn on the cob (again) and little bits of over cooked fried potato. What is this?!!!!!!!!!!!! What’s wrong with sausage, mash & gravy? if you just give them sausages 3 nights in a row. Or sausage, veg and chips? Sausage casserole? Curried sausages with rice?

• Haha
Meldrum said they call the eldest daughter by her middle name Darcy/Darce because they regret her first name - maybe she’s the same. Especially with Isla as she very rarely actually calls her Isla!
Im sure she said before she wanted to call her Amelia but Rob didn't like it which is why its her middle name

This will be the first time ever that Sarah has fed her kids 3 meals a day all week (rather than school/nursery/wraparound care/cafes), but don’t understand the making different things. If you are short of time family meals with everyone having same is the way to go!

I'm classed as a critical worker, but I can work from home. I'm not risking my children being in contact with the virus in a childcare setting if they don't need to be. The safest place for them is home. This week has been tough. I've cried every day, as I feel like an awful parent given i cannot give them all my attention. It is necessary though and I am grateful for all the individuals who are working to fight this virus, I know I am not the only one who is working and juggling childcare.
It is likely in my workplace that we will all soon be deployed into other roles to help the vulnerable within the community.
I wonder what Sarah's current role actually entails.

Reactions: 1
She serves her kids absolute garbage for food.

Sausages for the 3rd night on the bounce. Served dry with bleeping corn on the cob (again) and little bits of over cooked fried potato. What is this?!!!!!!!!!!!! What’s wrong with sausage, mash & gravy? if you just give them sausages 3 nights in a row. Or sausage, veg and chips? Sausage casserole? Curried sausages with rice?
The lack of gravy / sauce really makes me gag. It all look so dry! Would need a gallon of water to get me through the meal.

The children’s food makes me sad. It’s a shame that they have such an uninteresting diet. I just don’t understand why they have baby plates. Surely a side plate or smaller dinner plate would be more suited for a child in year 1 and pre schooler.

Reactions: 5
Full disclosure - we just had Franks for lunch 🙈
They never have anything green? And surely one party ring is enough sugar on balance with the rest of what they have?!

Full disclosure - we just had Franks for lunch 🙈
They never have anything green? And surely one party ring is enough sugar on balance with the rest of what they have?!

They never have proper food at all. It’s always pre-packed convenience food like sausages/sausage rolls/ham etc
She never actually cooks a real proper meal using proper food stuffs. Her relationship with food & eating is completely and utterly warped and she’s pushing all her issues onto her kids by the “food” she gives them. Isla is well old enough to be allowed to eat freely from a fruit bowl - an apple or a banana or an orange. Not a tiny portion of grapes sliced up for a baby or slices of apple but let her actually eat normally!!!!!! Obviously Lachlan is younger and perhaps needs more supervision and will need some items chopped up smaller for him but he’s 3 isn’t he? He could easily sit and eat a banana or a soft pear or whatever.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.