Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the only reason shes on the verge of tears constantly lately is that Mummy dear isn't running to her rescue, she has no childcare to dump the children in and she knows robs off on deployment soon. She isn't bothered about whats going on around her, she only cares that it's stopping her having people to palm the kids off onto.
Thats it, shes never had these kids alone for weeks on end. Theyre either at nursery/school, with friends or her parents ect. Shes now facing who knows how long with just the two of them at home with no where to go.

Reactions: 3
She doesnt realise how lucky she is to spend all this time with her children.

Reactions: 4
Wow, is she a key worker?! Doesn’t she work for a private company who has contracts with the MOD/Navy or something? I mean for god sake, just because you’re a key worker doesn’t mean your kids automatically go to school/nursery FFS! My husband and I are both key workers, but as we can work at home we have not even entertained the thought of sending our children to school. She is clearly set up to work from home, so just needs to crack on, work from home and juggle the home schooling like millions of other parents are now going through.

Reactions: 6
She’s really annoying me with her over emotional posts. Particularly when she’s got no worries. Her & Rob have secure jobs and aren’t going to be laid off or unpaid. They live in very cheap military sponsored housing, so no worries about not being able to pay the rent or bills. She can work from home and has been provided with all the equipment to do so.

she needs to stop with all the nonsense “oh I’m so scared/I’m crying” - get a grip and get on with it love, you are in a far more affluent position than most.

Reactions: 8
I saw her linked in befor she pulled it , she’s a PA. if she’s supporting key MOD personnel or projects then she may be entitled but there’s a difference between that and actually deciding to send them, if she has a choice she should be keeping them away

She’s really annoying me with her over emotional posts. Particularly when she’s got no worries. Her & Rob have secure jobs and aren’t going to be laid off or unpaid. They live in very cheap military sponsored housing, so no worries about not being able to pay the rent or bills. She can work from home and has been provided with all the equipment to do so.

she needs to stop with all the nonsense “oh I’m so scared/I’m crying” - get a grip and get on with it love, you are in a far more affluent position than most.
It’s the thought of spending time with her kids and not going to costa and getting her beauty treatments that’s terrifying her!

Title suggestion: No Costa or Botox for Sarah, kids at home with no Granny carer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Title suggestion - Heaven forfend, Sarah’s social distancing from her kids must end

Key worker but she’s still got time for workouts and posting more tit on insta!! 15 stories since 9am and it’s only 5past 10!!!

Sounds like her job is SO important to the covid-19 response that she needs to send her kids back to school and nursery next week!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
EFCA3E06-43DC-4A7F-AF23-28094427A1ED.jpeg

Her LinkedIn profile 😂 good job she can adapt to different working circumstances with ease!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Numerous uses of the word numerous there 🤭
All that experience yet looking after 2 children that she loves is difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her company should be doing a U turn on this key worker business now. Only front line staff need to be in. Sarah is not. Yes, it will be hard trying to work with two kids at home but suck it up and get on with it like a lot of us have to. She can work from home so she should be doing it. Schools / nurseries should not be accepting her children.

(incorporating the white chicks because it was amazing) thread suggestion: Looking like a white chick, needs to find somewhere to dump the kids quick.

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on using those plastic pre-divided toddler plates for her children’s meals? They are both old enough to be using regular plates and cutlery.
I find it so weird the way she babies the kids. They are children, not newborns or young toddlers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.