Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a little boy who is 6 weeks younger than lachlan. I totally am aware that I do baby him a bit, but god hes out of a cot and in a toddler bed and there isn't a chance on earth I could get him to sit in a buggy now. Hes been walking round town with us and going for long walks through the park for months now. When I first started leaving the buggy at home he would run riot round shops but I followed my mums advice, no matter when I bite the bullet and let him out the buggy he would always do that til hes used to the freedom. Same with the bed. I worried he would get up every night and go walkabout or come into our bed but he hasn't done it once.

I think Sarah is prob afraid to take that leap esp with rob on deployment but its never going to get easier

Reactions: 4
Poor Lachlan. Tonight’s stories. There’s no engagement with him. It’s all about her daughter. I really feel sad for that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she insists on posting pictures of herself in unflattering ballet wear, and even more unflattering poses 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she insists on posting pictures of herself in unflattering ballet wear, and even more unflattering poses 🤔
Literally coming on to say the exact same thing. And she posts the same sodding thing every week! Just go to ballet Sarah - no need to post it every time!!

Reactions: 7
I find the whole ballet thing weird. I was en pointe until I was 19 and then quit. However, when I eventually went back (15 year later) it was only a few weeks before my teacher deemed me ready to go back into pointe shoes. Is Sarah just really crap (nothing wrong with that!)?! But if so - why make out she's some kind of prima?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find the whole ballet thing weird. I was en pointe until I was 19 and then quit. However, when I eventually went back (15 year later) it was only a few weeks before my teacher deemed me ready to go back into pointe shoes. Is Sarah just really crap (nothing wrong with that!)?! But if so - why make out she's some kind of prima?!
It’s probably more a ballet for fun thing she’s doing - stretching and stuff I’d imagine rather than getting into pointe shoes and taking it more seriously.
i don’t really understand why she takes a mirror selfie every week of her in her leotard & tights. It’s a bit weird. I wouldn’t be seen dead in that gear - not being rude but unless you have the body of a professional dancer, a skin tight leotard & tights it’s just not a flattering look!!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s probably more a ballet for fun thing she’s doing - stretching and stuff I’d imagine rather than getting into pointe shoes and taking it more seriously.
i don’t really understand why she takes a mirror selfie every week of her in her leotard & tights. It’s a bit weird. I wouldn’t be seen dead in that gear - not being rude but unless you have the body of a professional dancer, a skin tight leotard & tights it’s just not a flattering look!!!!
She stands in the most awkward and self-conscious looking positions in her leotard to maximise the thigh gap. 🤭

Reactions: 3
She even hired a buggy for L at peppa pig world! That place isnt that big, she could of done a back pack with reigns on.

• Haha
She even hired a buggy for L at peppa pig world! That place isnt that big, she could of done a back pack with reigns on.
But if she did that, she would actually have to entertain him, watch him and generally parent him.
She straps him in a buggy and then she can effectively ignore him - and spend all her time with her phone out, filming Isla and grinning at herself down the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why her children aren’t allowed to watch peppa? (As per comments on most recent post)

Does anyone know why her children aren’t allowed to watch peppa? (As per comments on most recent post)
Probably because peppa has a bit of an attitude or because there is so much merchendise out for it and she doesnt want to fork out for it all.
Id much rather a child of L's age watch peppa than power rangers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh guys - she “ looks weird” again tonight.... but it’s ok, it’s her phone that’s doing it...... 🙄

She keeps saying this sort of thing but she always looks exactly the same 🤷‍♀️
I know.

I knew a girl in secondary school who constantly used to start every single sentence with “ive probably got food or something on my face, havent I?” - it was some weird nervous thing, she used to say it all the time. Very annoying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.