Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's true what they say...

Your son is your son til he takes a wife but your daughter is your daughter for life.
Oh god this fills me with dread!! I have a daughter and a son, i hope they both include me in their lives as they get older šŸ˜­

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d suggested a few pages back ā€œPoses like a man but neglects poor Lachlanā€ as a possible thread title if weā€™re still looking for ideas

Iā€™d suggested a few pages back ā€œPoses like a man but neglects poor Lachlanā€ as a possible thread title if weā€™re still looking for ideas

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve never seen people eat out so much! I canā€™t begin to imagine how much they spent on cafes and restaurants, it makes me nervous. Can none of them cook?
The kids will get one day to chill at home, unless they got out to a cafe.

Reactions: 1
Why canā€™t they just sit and eat without her shoving her phone in there faces! Does she not have table manners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.