Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny shes selling the gifted barbie outfit that Isla apprently loved 😂
Exactly what I thought when I saw that! I’ve just checked and she was only gifted it 6 months ago! Probably just forced her kid to wear it for the #ad and it was never worn again….

Reactions: 6
Apparently most of the money is being donated… I’ll believe it when I see the evidence of donation haha Sarah

Reactions: 8
How funny shes selling the gifted barbie outfit that Isla apprently loved 😂
That outfit was vile. Someone must have snapped it up pretty quickly though as I didn't see it on her stories. Some sap clearly snapped it up.

Reactions: 2
She charged for putting stuff up about the British Legion charity. Basically telling people to donate to a charity at the same time as accepting her marketing fee so not at all supported she is trying to sell on her gifted clothes. All of those children's clothes should have just been popped in a carrier bag and donated to a charity shop and I don't believe for one second Isla said she wanted to sell her clothes for charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
60BEB662-29BA-43DF-BBF1-8606616B7A9A.jpeg

I can think of a lot of other better reasons to take time off work- they all involve looking after and spending time with your own kids tho so Sarah wouldn’t be interested…
She didn’t take a single day off to spend with Lachlan before he started school did she? What about taking a day off work to look after her kids when the schools were shut due to covid? How about taking a day off so you don’t have to shove your kids straight back into school after driving down from Scotland all night? Or even taking a day off so you don’t have to “work from home” when you go up to Scotland & stay with your parents, so you can not just palm the kids off onto the grandparents?
it’s obvious where her priorities lie…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Isla and Lachlan have inset day next Monday, bet she doesn’t take the day off for them.. her actual children..

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1606373
I can think of a lot of other better reasons to take time off work- they all involve looking after and spending time with your own kids tho so Sarah wouldn’t be interested…
She didn’t take a single day off to spend with Lachlan before he started school did she? What about taking a day off work to look after her kids when the schools were shut due to covid? How about taking a day off so you don’t have to shove your kids straight back into school after driving down from Scotland all night? Or even taking a day off so you don’t have to “work from home” when you go up to Scotland & stay with your parents, so you can not just palm the kids off onto the grandparents?
it’s obvious where her priorities lie…
Sinbad is in for it tonight. She will be all over the place with the booze and angry and emotional that they don’t have a third yet. This will have really fired up her envy and manic behaviour.

Also agree: for most us who work even part-time with children, annual leave is very precious and something you keep to spend time with children or attend their events if you can’t get the time off. Not boozing with other people and their kids!

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry who the duck takes a day off work - when she only works half the week anyway - to sit around drinking WINE in the middle of a Monday afternoon?!!!!

Reactions: 13
She has serious FOMO when it comes to missing stuff with friends or extended family but none when it comes to her kids.

Not a single day to do something special with Lachlan before he started school. Wouldn't even take a whole day off when he had settling in sessions in reception or the teacher's home visit.

Lost this thread, sorry if it’s been mentioned but HOW is she having the audacity to sell things that when postage is included it’s the same price as if bought new from Next itself????

Reactions: 18
Which "mama" drinks wine in the afternoon then takes their kids swimming. Please tell me she didn't drive! Seriously sarah your heads a bleeping mess. Why wouldn't you get someone else to do the swimming run or maybe have just not had wine? On a Monday afternoon.
Therapy is usually more effective than alcohol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I cant beleive she took that weird picture with Lachlan!
I can’t believe that another adult enabled her in this madness and took that photo and encouraged her to share it with the world 🤣 it might almost have been cute if she and L were having a real giggle pretending he was a baby but the way she is pretending to look lovingly and he’s been told to look back at her is just plain weird!!

Reactions: 5
Which "mama" drinks wine in the afternoon then takes their kids swimming. Please tell me she didn't drive! Seriously sarah your heads a bleeping mess. Why wouldn't you get someone else to do the swimming run or maybe have just not had wine? On a Monday afternoon.
Therapy is usually more effective than alcohol
Drinking all afternoon over lunch then she’s DRIVING her kids around the place….. is she thick?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
"haven't quite lose the knack of babyhood" sorry but did she ever had it? I don't recall her ever looking at Lachlan the way she looked at her friend's baby.

OMG - speechless. 🙈. WtF. Drink driving to swimming? And that frankly weird photo with Lachlan - so disturbing. And the main photo on the grid is her holding some other person’s baby and clearly pretending it’s her own. Yikes!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She has serious FOMO when it comes to missing stuff with friends or extended family but none when it comes to her kids.

Not a single day to do something special with Lachlan before he started school. Wouldn't even take a whole day off when he had settling in sessions in reception or the teacher's home visit.
She even sent him back to school straight from hospital when he still had an IV attached. Sarah, that would have been a good time to take time off!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.