Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can it be a long day at work, if she came home early?!!!!
I’m going to guess that when she has to attend her office it feels like a long day as she’s actually at a desk instead of shopping/cleaning/doing HIIT workouts when she’s “working” from home

Reactions: 4
The hypocrisy of ‘The Navy doing us Proud’ was too much!! You’re a dick Sarah, glory hunting as per usual!

Reactions: 14
Saw in the papers that Princess Anne was in Portsmouth today meeting the military who helped with the queens funeral. Sinbad wasn’t there - bet Sarah was fuming as she so proud to be part of the navy family 🙄 🤣

Reactions: 6
See she has gone for pale pink and some browny / terracotta colour for Isla's bedroom. Just what every 8 year old wants said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See she has gone for pale pink and some browny / terracotta colour for Isla's bedroom. Just what every 8 year old wants said no one ever.
Especially an 8 year old that Sarah has openly admitted asked for a football themed “boyish” bedroom and Sarah has point blank said she would argue about it.

Sarah, a fully grown woman in her 30s, married with two kids, would happily start an argument with her young child because the bedroom that she sleeps in and she plays in and is her own space won’t look “instagrammable” enough if she doesn't overrule her and dictate.

I struggle to tell with this one if she’s just incredibly thick or if she just doesn’t care. One day she tells everyone “Isla loves football and she hates dressing up and she hates pink” and the next she’s linking frilly dresses she’s ordered her and you just think why?!

Reactions: 13
Omg yeah I bet Isla picked those colours, so bland but yet with a hint of pink of course!! Loser

Reactions: 3
I find it hard to beleive Isla wanted the pink bodywarmer.

Also there is no way Id allow my child to do lego set while were out to eat. What if you lose a peice? Drop it on the floor and a waiter then kicks it ect? How do you get it home without breaking it?

Reactions: 6
Loves a bookshop but has a house full of shelves and cabinets and not a single book ever displayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loves a bookshop but has a house full of shelves and cabinets and not a single book ever displayed.
I’ve never heard her once mention that she likes reading or ever seen her with a book. She never gives herself the time to sit and read - she’s always running around like a mad bastard trying to avoid her kids and escape from herself by doing DIY or exercise or whatever.

Reactions: 11
Suddenly a lot of these instscammers are pretending they love books, reading, bookshops. Not an original thought in any of their empty heads.
Its the new wild swimming for this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she selling all them clothes.... By the time people have bought and paid postage and packing..... They may as well of just gone to the shop🙄

Reactions: 12
Why is she selling all them clothes.... By the time people have bought and paid postage and packing..... They may as well of just gone to the shop🙄
I was thinking the same, very expensive for 2nd hand clothes.

Reactions: 3
Why does she still have aged 5 clothes doesn't she do regular clear outs? If Isla is desperate for a clear I think that's telling you something and the only reason she letting her pick her clothes lately is because her taste is in style just now..90s style! Once it's not she will be back forcing her into what she wants!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.