Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isla can be an engineer like Rob but Lachlan can't join the navy like him? Is she hoping L will follow in her footsteps and count paperclips?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she says that both of her kids find things “challenging” speaks volumes. It’s the way they are being parented - Sarah is the problem here.

Reactions: 14
Next thread title: Sarah Thismamalife #25 - It’s me! Hi. I’m the problem. It’s me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
L was born in Scotland so she absolutely considers him Scottish. It’s bizarre. She’s so so against them being English or supporting England!
Imagine resenting an entire country because your husband is in the Navy and won’t move to Scotland

Reactions: 13
In a way, I would like them to move to Scotland to see whether she is any happier. It’s very different staying at somebody’s house for a week or going “home” for Christmas, than it is living there, doing the school run, food shopping etc.
She would move in, transform the house 🤭 and be sulking, wanting to move to the Middle East.

Happiness comes from within. She will never be happy, and will always be chasing something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have those children even been to the Netherlands? 😂
No!!!!!! Sarah hasn’t been since she left there as a teenager!!!!!! She’s a lunatic. She’s got a huge chip on her shoulder about living in England, I assume it’s resentment towards Rob manifesting in there and coming out in this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she moved to Scotland or the Middle East she would get FOMO everytime a hun posted being at some event or brunch in London.

If Sinbad got a civi job she would still moan everytime he was late home or had to go away for work. Counting staples for the MOD seems to be very laid back in allowing her to pick and choose her hours and days off but most companies aren't like that. The grass isn't always greener.

So theyve had a full day at school, then after school club and then football /karate, Sarah that is too much!! Let them be kids!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.