Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Isla still has a plastic plate! My daughter is the same age, and switched to proper ones years ago, the amount she eats wouldn’t even fit on a plastic plate! Even my 4-year old uses a proper one (and proper cutlery) because she doesn’t want to be a baby. The only time the plastic stuff comes out is in the garden.

Reactions: 11
Does she always have to post stories at midnight just to prove how busy-busy she is, poor solo-parenting Sarah is forced to say up until the wee hours doing stuff because she’s just sooo busy during the day. 🙄

Reactions: 6
So so busy but always time to be done up like a dogs dinner while the rest of us Chuck our hair back and crack on with the jobs that need doing and don’t waste hours a day eye bleeping ourselves on instagram stories 🙃 …. And breathe 😂

Reactions: 9
TEN POUNDS FOR A WHITE POLO
£10.25 for our school polos and £11.50 for the jumpers, I can’t ever recall seeing either of Sarah’s children in any of them though! Only ever greying, very ill fitting plain polos.

Reactions: 5
Hold on, the black trainer in the white wash was school polo's? She then bought more in multipacks didn't she? Did I see a boomerang of that?
So not £10, and those tshirts she's shown are greyed without the marker, no saving them no matter now many Google searches she does!

Reactions: 7
£10.25 for our school polos and £11.50 for the jumpers, I can’t ever recall seeing either of Sarah’s children in any of them though! Only ever greying, very ill fitting plain polos.
Do they have to wear the school ones or are you allowed just plain ones? We have both too but I didn’t even consider the expensive ones 🤣

Reactions: 1
Do they have to wear the school ones or are you allowed just plain ones? We have both too but I didn’t even consider the expensive ones 🤣
No you don’t have to wear them. Most people I know only get the kids a couple at most. Mainly school picture day that kinda thing. My kids have one logo jumper and one logo T-shirt

Reactions: 3
Hold on, the black trainer in the white wash was school polo's? She then bought more in multipacks didn't she? Did I see a boomerang of that?
So not £10, and those tshirts she's shown are greyed without the marker, no saving them no matter now many Google searches she does!
I was gonna say she definitely brought a load of new ones last week!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.