Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey created a new thread as we needed a new one.

It's not funny or smart so apologies for that! Maybe someone else can come up with a great name for the next one.

Reactions: 1
Did You See the latest Insta stories. Look at Robs huge portion!??? Seriously my husband would be.... What's that a starter! Her mum's was like a 6 years old portion

Reactions: 2
She harps on about not having her family close by.....then they come visit and she leaves then to go off to ballet??

• Sad
I don't know how to reply to a comment from the last thread but I didn't mean an actual bike, I meant like a balance bike or a scoot along toy.

Her food habits are gonna rub of on the children. That spaghetti portion was tiny!

I still can’t get my head around having the day off today to swan around the shops while your little boy is stuck in nursery all day! If she was doing actual work I get it, but she’s shopping and doing housework - you know, what most parents get done when their kids are with them! She’ll say she has you tube stuff to do too I’m sure 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s a silly moose and what was that bull crap she was spewing about Lachlan can’t eeally start clubs until he’s 3. Pinocchio wants his nose back love. She lies so much she believes herself!!! No Sarah, you just don’t want to take him because he’s not Isla. Poor Lachlan. I totally see why he acts the way he does.

And for goodness sake take precious Isla to an ear nose and throat doctor. Good grief. Cringing hell.

Too busy swanning round buying lunch out and teas out instead of doing actual parenting.

Reactions: 4
She’s a silly moose and what was that bull crap she was spewing about Lachlan can’t eeally start clubs until he’s 3. Pinocchio wants his nose back love. She lies so much she believes herself!!! No Sarah, you just don’t want to take him because he’s not Isla. Poor Lachlan. I totally see why he acts the way he does.
Yeah it’s absolute rubbish! Of course he can start groups and clubs now! I know it can be difficult having children of different ages and fitting it around nursery/school/work etc. But maybe if she took him somewhere on a Thursday.......🤔

Yeah and if Isla didn’t do 3 or whatever she does it might free up her time abit. She massively imposes on her family and their right to privacy. Every night she insta stories her husband and he looks pretty oh duck off about it. I mean can you imagine showing thousands of strangers that your home and making tea and showing the husband laid out on the sofa every night. Does she think this is content people care to see? Get a grip you boring idiot.

Get a grip.
Spend more time with your son.

Reactions: 5
She harps on about not having her family close by.....then they come visit and she leaves then to go off to ballet??
When my In laws come we sometimes do our own things so they get to spend some time with the children without us around as they dont get to see them very often and like that alone time.

Thursdays is THE day that Gymtots run a session in her town. It’d be perfect for Lachlan but I guess it would get in the way of all her hair appointments and shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

She does my head in!!!! I can’t stand her ‘this is what Navy life is like’ because it isn’t! She makes it up as she goes and exactly what was said above, she lies so much, she’s started to believe it

Another reason to despise this god awful woman.
She’s so far up Mrs Meldrums behind she can see what she’s had for lunch. If you want to be bum chums withs racist you go right ahead lady another black mark against your character.

Funnny tho cos meld always used to ignore her and seems to put up with her, sarah why would you embarrass yourself to be friends with someone who was half arsed with you - desperate.

Sarah would go to the opening of an envelope if it meant leaving her children. Never known a mother go out for teas or drinks every other evening.

I cannot believe she get paid for promoting ‘this mama life’ all i see is someone running from motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Desperately hangs off the coat tails of every vlogger she meets. I get the impression she is the one that the Hampshire set of vloggers put up with because she is Jess Avery's friend. All over the likes of Hannah Maggs and Gi Fleather at Lucie from Lucie and the bumps wedding last year and Mrs Meldrum couldn't even be arsed to stop ironing when Sarah went to visit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have only recently started following her but as a Navy wife I personally do not find her terribly relatable. There is no escaping the fact deployments are tough and it can be difficult at times trying to make the most of family life alongside the commitment required by the military.

However, I do admire the way she has made her standard military quarter look.

Last edited:
She only does half day Friday too so Lachlan is in nursery an extra day and half more than he needs just so she can get her nails done . Oh not forgetting the dates and time she has with Isla for 2 hours everyday until they pick that poor boy up.

You are a disgraceful human being Sarah willox

She only does half day Friday too so Lachlan is in nursery an extra day and half more than he needs just so she can get her nails done . Oh not forgetting the dates and time she has with Isla for 2 hours everyday until they pick that poor boy up.

You are a disgraceful human being Sarah willox
Exactly. It wouldn't hurt her to pick Lachlan up on Friday lunch time and spend the afternoon with him.
I've worked in nurserys in the past and parents like her wind all the staff up. There is no point in having a child if he is in nursery 730 till 6 every day!

Reactions: 6
I have only recently started following her but as a Navy wife I personally do not find her terribly relatable. There is no escaping the fact deployments are tough and it can be difficult at times trying to make the most of family life alongside the commitment required by the military.

However, I do admire the way she has made her standard military quarter look.
I’m a Navy Wife and I don’t even admire her MQ. It’s below average, a bit like her, in comparison to everyone doing up their MQ now.

AND, if I got to see my husband mid deployment, like she did in Dubai and I recorded every second of it, I think my husband would ship me off back home 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
And if you forgot your laptop would your husband run off to borrow one from his box so you could vlog the week on your one week together in 6 months?

I like her husband, he seems a loving and caring husband and father but he needs to grow a pair and stand up to his wife.

Reactions: 6
My son had similar issues to Lachlan as a baby and it caused me to have PND and I did start to feel that it made a difference to the relationship I had with him compared to my daughter. So do you know what I did? Made more time for him, built our relationship and worked hard at it.

Her preference to “meels” is hard to watch as an outsider who has been in a similar situation.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.