Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ideas for a catchy 3rd thread title?

Mine was Constant Costa’s, deployment woes, her love for Lachlan never shows!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I get that all kids love blowing out candles and older ones will try to take over, but as the mum surely you tell the older one to wait and let the child whose birthday it is go first, then you light the candles again and let the others have a go if needs be? Isla is just coming across as spoilt and brattish, I don’t find her at all appealing and her mum is encouraging obnoxious behaviour

That’s how it works in our family. Birthday person gets to blow out the candles then the other kids who are desperate to do it get a shot the 2nd time.
I just feel so sorry for Lachlan, he just gets left out and it’s never about him. Even at the park yesterday it was all about Isla.

Reactions: 6
She doesnt help herself. Insta stories saying hello to isla and asking about her day but nothing for Lachlan :(

Reactions: 3
She doesnt help herself. Insta stories saying hello to isla and asking about her day but nothing for Lachlan :(
Its just so weird how they look at the phone to talk to each other rather than looking directly at each other. Even when Sarah looked at Isla, Isla just kept talking into the phone.

Also, Sarah had no idea what Isla was talking about even though they have to run on that running track everyday! How can that be the first time she’s hearing about it?

Reactions: 2
Its just so weird how they look at the phone to talk to each other rather than looking directly at each other. Even when Sarah looked at Isla, Isla just kept talking into the phone.

Also, Sarah had no idea what Isla was talking about even though they have to run on that running track everyday! How can that be the first time she’s hearing about it?
But i have noticed Isla seems to be getting more and more annoyed about talking to the camera. I wonder how long before she refuses altogether?

Reactions: 1
But i have noticed Isla seems to be getting more and more annoyed about talking to the camera. I wonder how long before she refuses altogether?
I was really interested to read your take. I feel the opposite - that Isla is becoming quite precocious and plays up for the camera.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.