Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she needs the next size up and the leggings wouldn't roll 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, sorry Sarah but you might be a 12. No shame in that, it’s perfectly healthy and all your clothes look like they need at least one size up and they would look better and also not be so short.

Reactions: 6
I was really concerned she was legit struggling and suddenly she’s wasting her time waffling about leggings she bought in the WRONG SIZE instead of actually spending the time planning meals or any of the other stuff she was bleating about and I feel stupid for feeling sorry for her now 😡

Reactions: 12
Even this try on and chat is a waste of time...how much time do they spend on homework??? I sat 1 hour tonight doing P1 homework then dishes tidy bag ready for tomorrow snack made then bedtime routine and story...even with all that and after a full day's work I managed a shopping list while my wee one watched a bit of TV...thats adulting Sarah join the club u have a membership!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
My issues with Sarah are that L apparently is having issues at school but is left at after school club til what looks like the very last minute and then dragged round the shops for food for his tea - whilst his mother has been using the time fannying around on Instagram. Not on.

Also agree there is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets etc. My point more about the home cooked meals is why should the children have to eat stuff like this constantly whilst Sarah and Rob have a nice Gusto box because they can’t be arsed to go to the shops and cook properly for the kids?
But the big elephant in the room is why are they all of sudden in after school club until the last minute before it closes and its dark outside? When L was in nursery, she would pick isla up from school then go home for a few hours then pick L up later… so why now all of a sudden do they need to be in after school club until late? The navy finish work at 4, Rob could easily be home before 5, she can’t work past 5, so in the 45mins - 1 hour they are both home, one can’t pick the kids up and the other sorts dinner for the kids/does the food shop? Or do what every other working parent does… pick their kids up as soon as they finish work.

bleeping blows my mind how two adults in their late 30s still can’t manage life and basic life admin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But the big elephant in the room is why are they all of sudden in after school club until the last minute before it closes and its dark outside? When L was in nursery, she would pick isla up from school then go home for a few hours then pick L up later… so why now all of a sudden do they need to be in after school club until late? The navy finish work at 4, Rob could easily be home before 5, she can’t work past 5, so in the 45mins - 1 hour they are both home, one can’t pick the kids up and the other sorts dinner for the kids/does the food shop? Or do what every other working parent does… pick their kids up as soon as they finish work.

bleeping blows my mind how two adults in their late 30s still can’t manage life and basic life admin.
That’s a good point!! Princess Isla and all the after school Costa dates!!

She’ll be on stories tonight talking about how they couldn’t afford both nursery and after school club while missing the point that she didn’t need it before so why now?

Reactions: 6
That’s a good point!! Princess Isla and all the after school Costa dates!!

She’ll be on stories tonight talking about how they couldn’t afford both nursery and after school club while missing the point that she didn’t need it before so why now?
Agreed. And how would it work when Sarah is on mat leave? Presumably she wouldn’t be leaving the older two in breakfast and after school clubs? Sounds like her worst nightmare with a baby thrown in for good measure. Disaster 🙈

Reactions: 4
She just needs to buy a normal priced pair in the right size and she’d be fine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her taste in clothes leaves a lot to be desired.
That coat is VILE and looks ridiculous on her. The wide leg jeans are about 3 inches too short for her and that sequin top is completely the wrong style for her. She always seems to just get it spectacularly wrong!
1FDDDCE4-FE92-42D3-90B3-17FD2A064B60.jpeg

ECD62FC3-52CE-4783-91C1-8E465C4DF809.jpeg

81529F4C-C929-42EC-B734-318E7B26DA7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Lucie brought either the same top or similar and on her pettie frame I can imagine it looking really nice but it is too short in the arms for Sarah.

The jeans make you look like she is expecting a flood.

Reactions: 4
What does she look like, honestly the inside out coat, the greasy scraped back hair, the ill fitting trousers and just the top bit of one of kate middletons ball gowns 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does this horrendous women make out she’s the busiest mum on planet earth? Hello lovey you wouldn’t be rushing all the time if you didn’t have them in a childcare facility till 6pm every evening even though you work flexi arse Sarah part time and then enroll them in every club going cos you don’t want them in your house cos you can’t control them. It’s so bleeping bizzare. Those kids are NEVER at home.

Also as a previous poster outlined why did isla always get picked up early but now Lachlan’s at school it’s late pick ups 😅 so many red flags for that family and how they can’t cope with Lachlan and their odd ball behaviours - such a lack of parenting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.