Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll out the cute but horribly tinted or filtered photo of the baby to remind her followers it’s not just all about flogging stuff. 🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised they aren’t in Scotland yet.

Reactions: 5
Just out of interest does anyone know why they never seem to have family visit them?

Just out of interest does anyone know why they never seem to have family visit them?
Probably because Sarah wouldn’t cope. She can barely manage a husband and two kids, feeding them and providing basic day to day functioning. People actually staying in her house would be too much for her. She’d actually have to meal plan, cook, or at least provide proper food, and it would mean mess and people. Her family and his probably know it and can’t be bothered to deal with her not coping. I think her family pander to her because that’s easier. His family probably have given up. Sad really. I love having people in my home, seeing them, feeding them good food, making the place nice for them, even the clean up is ok because you know it’s been a nice time. But then my home is lived in, not insta perfect and beige and I don’t care if it gets messy. I’m also not food portion obsessed and I can cook.

Reactions: 6
They never have anyone to visit them, ever. It’s really weird. I assume in the old house she didn’t have people over or to stay because she was clearly embarrassed by that house (not that there was any reason for that but there you go) but it baffles me why they didn’t invite her parents to the new house year.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she hasn't even documented the local Instahuns coming over. You would have assumed she would be desperate to show off her stencilled paving slabs or Dexter's lab kitchen.

Maybe she is waiting for the house to be completed but seeing as she is already re-doing rooms she rushed to get finished I don't know when that will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes actually taken him out of nursery and doing something to help him adjust to school in september!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
His parents hardly know those grandchildren. They get sporadic fleeting visits if they’re lucky. I also find it very strange that her parents never visit.

Reactions: 9
His parents hardly know those grandchildren. They get sporadic fleeting visits if they’re lucky. I also find it very strange that her parents never visit.
They get a ten minute toilet break visit at 2:00am if they're lucky!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.