Sarah This Mama Life #15 Beige home, beige food, beige life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, had to edit to fit, original title from @Admiralbow

This mama life - beige home, beige food, beige life. A sham of a mother and a wife

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great thread title! Sarah’s doing a “What’s your Favourite” Q&A. Someone has asked which one is your favourite child 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The park she took L to is the one opposite his nursery 🙄 he can't get away from that place.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks for making the new thread @FraggleRock

So Isla gets a lovely day to the IOW and Lachlan gets a trip to Starbucks and the park outside his nursery... but you don’t have a favourite though? 🧐

Another thing that is sad that there is a park right outside his nursery and she never thinks to pick him up at a reasonable time to take him there, it’s always 6pm pick ups... it’s so sad to see. I feel heartache for a little boy that I don’t even know.

Her favourite thing about herself is she finds it hard to give up on anything. It seems anything bar her son, she gave up on him when he was less than a year old.

• Sad
Quick Sarah, Lucie is looking for breakfast places in Southampton for Friday. Quickly go re-schedule the staple counting for that high-pressured, key worker job of yours and go beg to be included especially if she is planning it to meet up with YOUR bestie.

We know how it kills you that they are becoming good friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick Sarah, Lucie is looking for breakfast places in Southampton for Friday. Quickly go re-schedule the staple counting for that high-pressured, key worker job of yours and go beg to be included especially if she is planning it to meet up with YOUR bestie.

We know how it kills you that they are becoming good friends.
Omg and just like that she’s going with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3BEC58E8-E972-4D20-8A7E-81BDF66CDD7C.jpeg

Just for those of us who have been blocked.

I would LOVE to think that Sarah is trying to troll us but I don’t think she’s smart enough. She actually is just desperate to be part of that knobby insta-clique.

• Haha
View attachment 560694
Just for those of us who have been blocked.

I would LOVE to think that Sarah is trying to troll us but I don’t think she’s smart enough. She actually is just desperate to be part of that knobby insta-clique.
"Because I'm going with her haha!!" 🙄 I can smell the desperation from here. But seeing as she's not working, will L be having brunch with her? Thought not.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“Because I’m going with her haha”. FFS Sara is absolutely desperate to be noticed. What a life to lead. Is it just me or is there rarely a reciprocal tag for her? Like she wets her pants about tagging people yet she never seems to be tagged back. Seems pretty clear that no one is as into her as she is to them. I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 17
It's just so obvious. She would have messaged Jess when she saw she went to Winchester with Lucie and said something like oh you should have said you were meeting Lucie, I would have come with you. Guilt tripped into being invited along next time. Desperate. She is beyond desperate.

Can easily arrange time away from staple counting when it's Instahun meet ups but not for her son.

Reactions: 13
Wow, im cringing so hard for her. 😂 Surely she must realise how pathetic she is?

The Instahuns practicing straight, serious shocked faces when Sarah says 'On Tattle they say you don't really like me and only let me tag along because I guilt trip you into inviting me'.
I think of that Curtis fella off Love Island 'Nooo that's not true'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.